Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

<< < (74/74)

Kevondo:
Quote from: k@suy on December 14, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

Quote from: marcous on December 14, 2019, 12:14:58 PM

prices tend to be stable above 7000 USD, in a good moment if you want to buy and then sell for the long term. but if you want to trade for the short term then don't take profits with high percentages because the price of Bitcoin is still likely to fall. it would be nice if some of the capital for the short term and some for long term

That is what im thinking and talking about. For me, bitcoin will reach $6900 but will not go any deeper than that. Better to buy more and more bitcoins now. People will dumps some of them due to panic selling, and it is the right time for you to get that opportunity and get more.

Moreover, it is crystal clear that the market is going through a dip so buying at present would definitely bring profit later on. There won’t be much difference if someone buys a bitcoin for hundred dollars more than others during dip; at least it is better than never buying while waiting for a specific target. Much better would be to buy as much as possible and trade with it even during dip.

Negotiation:
Quote from: NalanGirlAs on September 29, 2019, 09:54:17 AM

Everybody dreams of buying from low and selling from high. However, it is almost impossible to achieve this within full limits. If you believe in Bitcoin, you should buy it maybe not always but at least at prices that you think are relatively low and wait for it to rise. If you want to make short-term profits, you should search the forum for topics like margin or daily trade. Good luck.

Yes, you are right but if anyone wants to buy Bitcoin now is a good time to buy Bitcoin Because the price of bitcoin is much lower if we buy and hold it now then if its price increases then we can easily earn a profit Buy Bitcoin now and wait for prices to rise.

Experia:

prices tend to be stable above 7000 USD, in a good moment if you want to buy and then sell for the long term. but if you want to trade for the short term then don't take profits with high percentages because the price of Bitcoin is still likely to fall. it would be nice if some of the capital for the short term and some for long term

That is what im thinking and talking about. For me, bitcoin will reach $6900 but will not go any deeper than that. Better to buy more and more bitcoins now. People will dumps some of them due to panic selling, and it is the right time for you to get that opportunity and get more.

I dont know if there will be a panic selling this time because of the upcoming halving and I guess it will leads to panic buying because people are taking the chance of making a profit due to holdings therefore it is better to make an investment before the price raise up and it will be hard for someone to cope with it.

Shimmiry:
Quote from: Experia on December 15, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

I dont know if there will be a panic selling this time because of the upcoming halving and I guess it will leads to panic buying because people are taking the chance of making a profit due to holdings therefore it is better to make an investment before the price raise up and it will be hard for someone to cope with it.

One of a good idea today is to buy bitcoin because the price of it today is very low and it is good to the investors because the price of the coin is volatile it may changes every time and every day like the price of the bitcoin before it has a low value. Just a few people saw the worth of the bitcoin. They invested when the time came in 2017 this is the first time that the bitcoin reaches the highest price and becomes profitable among all coins and this will happen again, but it takes a lot of time.  That's the reason why bitcoin is still valuable and good for investment, but if you don't want to wait for a long time better to make a short term trading for altcoins because of the price of the bitcoin is not suited for this kind of transaction.

Triffin:
Quote from: Experia on December 15, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

Yes and Trading is good but its good to trade for long term we should trade long term and don’t think about panic selling. Now is best time to store some bitcoins as price is so low that it will take time to rise but will certainly rise just buy some and store them as long term trade or for long term investment of your money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page