Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?  (Read 2560 times)
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:14:11 AM

If you look at the current situation, then on a monthly timeframe, bitcoin moves in a downward channel and still has not broken it up. This indicates a predominantly short situation. I would wait for a better time for investment.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:24:44 AM

The price of bitcoin is volatile and it may fall or even rise so if your plan is longterm holding is better to buy now.
Because in the long run its price will increase as more people accept bitcoin for their payments. Adoption in the world can also be of great help as it is the reason for the price of bitcoin to rise further.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

The price of bitcoin is volatile and it may fall or even rise so if your plan is longterm holding is better to buy now.
Because in the long run its price will increase as more people accept bitcoin for their payments. Adoption in the world can also be of great help as it is the reason for the price of bitcoin to rise further.
In the past few days, China is starting to accept crypto and will create many new opportunities for all market participants. I think it is advisable to choose long-term investment Bitcoin because I am sure that the bull phase will happen soon next year. Bitcoin is currently very cheap and has dropped by more than half its value so if you wait, the opportunity will disappear.

The most important thing when investing is profit and Bitcoin investment will be the safest choice during this time. Hopefully everything will be better in 2020 because this is an economic year and a lot of people care.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:38:24 AM

I think holding and set a stop loss is the best thing to do right now since until now we don't even know which direction the price chart of bitcoin will moving to.
Buying right now is really nice to do since the current price chart is sideway indicate ready for a movement, i'm sure it will move up even everything can happen in crypto, one bad news that affected crypto can drops bitcoin price to the bottom.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:35:29 AM

If you look at the current situation, then on a monthly timeframe, bitcoin moves in a downward channel and still has not broken it up. This indicates a predominantly short situation. I would wait for a better time for investment.

That's why it is much better to accumulate more bitcoin than altcoins and even though the market is in downtrend there is a huge support price of $9k and if this will breakout then it would sure that the value will go dip maybe it will hit between the range of
$8.5k - 9k.

I can see that it will bounced back to 10k once it goes down and we know that every last month of year bitcoin's value rises. And were hoping it will hit more than the ATH after the halving.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:10:26 AM

CUrrent update :
Bitcoin looks strong on it's resistance above 9.2k , it might be the sign of the next pump to 10k according to many people are already optimistic about bitcoin on next year.
I'm sure bitcoin halving will affect much to bitcoin price after the event, and it will bring back the bitcoin domination to crypto space
I have the opposite view, many of those that bought bitcoin recently only did it because they had the expectation the price will go up in a short amount of time, if that does not happen they will sell their coins and we know what happens next right? The price begins to go down and if this happens too fast then traders will panic making the price to go even lower, I wish to be wrong since I will benefit greatly if the price went up but I just do not think is possible.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:22:03 AM

If the question is to buy or wait in relation to cryptocurrency, then in which situation you need to first look at your capabilities.  If you have enough funds from which you can allocate for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and at the same time it will not be a particular difficulty for you, then this solution is quite normal when you invest your money in different cryptocurrencies, and not just Bitcoin.  A very good strategy that many users use is to buy Bitcoin every month for a certain amount and thus minimize the risks of price fluctuations.
If you have good amount of capital where you can split between alts and bitcoin that can enhance your chance to be able to maximize your profits. There's a lots of strategy where people often to follow, some is based to their personal experiences and others are based with patterned and technical analysis. Choose what you think suits you and always be careful in dealing with  your decisions making.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 05:34:20 AM

That's why it is much better to accumulate more bitcoin than altcoins and even though the market is in downtrend there is a huge support price of $9k and if this will breakout then it would sure that the value will go dip maybe it will hit between the range of
$8.5k - 9k.

I can see that it will bounced back to 10k once it goes down and we know that every last month of year bitcoin's value rises. And were hoping it will hit more than the ATH after the halving.
I think you should wait more before buying , I have heard I dont know when but there will be a halving, also wait for some recession that can be happen so that bitcoin price will decrease some, it is good to wait now so that you can buy more, wait for little dip . After that I think in 2020 it will make a ATH again . Hodl and buy more.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:38:42 AM

$8.5k - 9k.

We should not rush when it comes to trading, you are right because now the price of bitcoin is becoming stable at the current value and seems to be more bearish in the coming days. So the price of Bitcoin seems to be high which it will surely cross the value of the $10k mark in the market.
SaitejaEthereum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:00:16 AM

Hi, As per my knowledge please hold to buy BTC till the 2nd week of the December month, Am expecting there will be a drop of bitcoin till december. Am might be wrong but still I have a strong feeling that there will be decrease in the price of BTC. At the end I will leave the decision to you. Thanks and cheers.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:31:48 AM

we do not know when the stability of the price at $ 9k will end, I suggest having bitcoin just in case. if the price goes down, you can cut loss and start thinking ahead. I don't know whether bitcoin prices will go up or not, but there's a high chance that bitcoin prices will go up high. owning some bitcoin would be good if the price of the pump was at the end of 2019 or early 2020, and if the price has risen high, you will not have the chance to have bitcoin at a cheap price.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:08:54 PM

Hi, As per my knowledge please hold to buy BTC till the 2nd week of the December month, Am expecting there will be a drop of bitcoin till december. Am might be wrong but still I have a strong feeling that there will be decrease in the price of BTC. At the end I will leave the decision to you. Thanks and cheers.

Everyone has a different feeling towards the price of Bitcoin, each person will have a different analysis of the Bitcoin price. Most of the people are saying the price of Bitcoin will decrease its price before halving, but we should understand one thing, whenever the price of Bitcoin is decreasing we should always grab them.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:08:16 PM

Tonight or Tomorrow, BTC will move back to prepare yourself, you might reach the price of $ 9,500 and we trade only in the short term so that more profits can be obtained, but if the long term is better and I predict BTC will rise in the next week.

I'd rather buy whenever I feel it would give me profits rather than to wait and regret it in the end because I was left behind and missed the chance to make money after 2 years of waiting in the bull run. Bitcoin's price dropped more than half of its ATH way back 2017, asking if it is the right time to buy or not doesn't make any sense at all, it is not that bad to make $10,000 (or more) when bitcoin make another ATH before this year ends (hopefully).
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:21:50 AM

I'd rather buy whenever I feel it would give me profits rather than to wait and regret it in the end because I was left behind and missed the chance to make money after 2 years of waiting in the bull run. Bitcoin's price dropped more than half of its ATH way back 2017, asking if it is the right time to buy or not doesn't make any sense at all, it is not that bad to make $10,000 (or more) when bitcoin make another ATH before this year ends (hopefully).
You are comparing the current price of bitcoin to the all time high that happened almost two years ago, what was the price at the beginning of the second quarter of 2019? 5000 and the price of bitcoin is almost the double of that, there was an opportunity to buy bitcoin cheap for almost a year and people could have taken advantage of such prices but they were afraid, now the price is above 9000 and to me that is a fair price for bitcoin but if you wait it could be even lower.
SaitejaEthereum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:45:51 AM

Everyone has a different feeling towards the price of Bitcoin, each person will have a different analysis of the Bitcoin price. Most of the people are saying the price of Bitcoin will decrease its price before halving, but we should understand one thing, whenever the price of Bitcoin is decreasing we should always grab them.

Am completely agree with you, Just expecting more price drop to again more benefits. Much suits to grab this offer as a short term business.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:40:33 AM

Am completely agree with you, Just expecting more price drop to again more benefits. Much suits to grab this offer as a short term business.

We don't know when the price of Bitcoin will drop, but surely we have to wait for the drop, it is impossible for Bitcoin to keep on increasing the price. One day suddenly the price of Bitcoin will drop and surely we have to grab the Bitcoin when the price decreases.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:22:44 AM

If the question is to buy or wait in relation to cryptocurrency, then in which situation you need to first look at your capabilities.  If you have enough funds from which you can allocate for the purchase of cryptocurrencies and at the same time it will not be a particular difficulty for you, then this solution is quite normal when you invest your money in different cryptocurrencies, and not just Bitcoin.  A very good strategy that many users use is to buy Bitcoin every month for a certain amount and thus minimize the risks of price fluctuations.
100% true! especially if you are an early adopter who bought the bitcoin since it was $10 or even $50.

the drop or even crash from $9000 to $6000 or $3000 it is still profitable for them , waiting the price to drop even more will just make them happy to continue buying and if the rise , a sudden rise skyrocketing from $9000 to $15000 or so that is what they looking for since begiining as they holding bitcoin already on way cheaper value, the both side to drop and rise makes this people happy all the time no matter what  Smiley.

if you are not an early adopter though you can start making your own portofilio , buy now and hold it on as long as possible as if you did not do it you will regret whenever the price starts rising.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 11:30:01 AM

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

Today I came across this article (https://neironix.io/news/bitcoin_price_analysis_on_november_8_on_guard_at_the_support_level_of_9_000), it seems that the guys are writing everything on the case and so far they are following their script, so for now I will watch from the side, maybe I’ll buy a little cue ball for $ 8,500.

https://neironix.io/
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:58:03 PM

we do not know when the stability of the price at $ 9k will end, I suggest having bitcoin just in case. if the price goes down, you can cut loss and start thinking ahead. I don't know whether bitcoin prices will go up or not, but there's a high chance that bitcoin prices will go up high. owning some bitcoin would be good if the price of the pump was at the end of 2019 or early 2020, and if the price has risen high, you will not have the chance to have bitcoin at a cheap price.
Hold Bitcoin is never too late because this market depends so much on the value of Bitcoin so if this coin increases, your chances of making a profit are huge. I always divide the funds appropriately for my investment but always hold 80% Bitcoin because this is the safest option in this market. In addition, you can also try making money from altcoin if you want to make a high profit because altcoin is now at a very suitable price for your investment.

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:21:52 AM

Better buy Now, today Bitcoin is already falling in price again. It is a good time to buy bitcoins.Especially if you buy Bitcoins for a long term investment. I think this is the moment to buy.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌