Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?  (Read 2556 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:36:35 AM

Buy in a price of bitcoin to $7k and $8k Ill think it is good idea.
And anyway we can buy all the time if we want to buy bitcoin, It depends on us on when we gonna start to buy bitcoin or any coins that we want to hold and trade. As of now if we look at the price of bitcoin are in to $8,537 it is the time for you or us to buy bitcoin.

Ill think it will back to $9k and $10k price of bitcoin in this moment, So on this drop price of bitcoin we shall start to collect more on it.

For me, there is no right or wrong timing in buying bitcoin. We can't really tell the future so I think, as long as you are gaining profit from the price of how much you bought it, you are already winning. If you can afford to invest on bitcoin at anytime, you can do so. You need to follow your instincts on this matter and not follow what everyone is advising you to do. At the end of the day, it is your money at stake here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:49:03 AM

The bitcoin price has proven to be so unpredictable over the years and trying to judge when to get in is next to impossible if you want to win all the time, that's the simple fact. So it all boils down to personal decision and a price you are comfortable with, if you are comfortable entering at the current price, then by all means do it but if you are not comfortable with the current rate, then you wait for it to go lower (if it will), that's one of the beauty of trading it but also one reason why it could be so frustrating.

You might be thinking the price is low and once you enter, it goes lower or you might be thinking that the price is high so you sell and hope to buy lower, and then it keeps mooning.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:44:58 PM

In my own personal opinion, i think it is much better to buy bitcoin today because as of now the price of bitcoin is cheap and there is a huge chance tbat it could recover it's price up to 20k USD again. It is the reason why a lot of crypto users are holding and buying bitcoin again because they are waiting for bitcoin's price to increased again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:04:09 PM

I think this is a right time to buy some bitcoins because as we can see bitcoin's price goes down from above the $9k range back to $8.5k range, well for me this is a right moment to buy because i cannot lose the oppportunity, this is a perfect range for me to buy some bitcoin for long term investment. I really think that halving will trigger bitcoin's price to pump up next year and will give me some good amount of profits.
Yes now is the best time to buy some Bitcoin as the price is really good and we will not have to spend a lot of money on it. Just spending the little amount we only will have hold our coin for the long term. Those who will not buy at $8.5k will lose this golden chance to make a profit better buy now as now the market is gonna be bull so soon that’s why buy as market is volatile it will be high later on.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:32:33 PM

In my own personal opinion, i think it is much better to buy bitcoin today because as of now the price of bitcoin is cheap and there is a huge chance tbat it could recover it's price up to 20k USD again. It is the reason why a lot of crypto users are holding and buying bitcoin again because they are waiting for bitcoin's price to increased again.
Bitcoin is of interest to investors during this time and many of the major investment funds are tending to join this market more so I believe that reaching the price of $20,000 is just a matter of time. I always hold this coin a lot and 95% of my current assets are Bitcoin so I don't worry much when investing. Now a lot of good options for you but long term investment will help a lot in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
JessicaVL

Activity: 346
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:09:31 AM

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

Look, we can't say for sure what's going to happen with the crypto markets - but it's more than likely that we'll hit a bull run in the near future. Personally I think you should rather buy in earlier than later, as you don't want to get stuck with buying at the peak of the bull run. You should also look into marketplaces like Vertex - other traders might have launched some good deals so you can buy Bitcoin from them at lower fees than exchanges.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:20:52 PM

Hi all,

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

Don't waste time i think its been better for you if you gonna buy bitcoin now because the price now are cheap and good buy. So if you have money buy bitcoin and keep it hold for a long term. But its up to you if you want to wait that 8000$ price of bitcoin before you gonna buy. But its better to buy now and hold it for a long investment.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:44:36 AM

Of course, price of Bitcoin will return to $20k again but it may take at least 5 years for the market to recover because this year is still very risky and some large coins are still in a downtrend.I think you should have closer prediction because the current $20k price is still far from reality and don't trust any other people's predictions. This year or next year, bear market will still make this market worse and you will lose money if not careful.
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:02:16 AM

And just a few days after it the price has gotten significantly cheaper and there are high chances the price will keep getting even lower during the next weeks, for what I can see this is going to be an opportunity that is probably never going to repeat itself again, I really expect that the next year or the year after it are going to be very positive for bitcoin and the market in general, and if you can buy bitcoin at any price below 10000 it is going to be a great deal.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:00:17 AM

If you believe in bitcoin, in my opinion now is the best time to buy bitcoin and make long-term investments without a set time limit to get good profits.
do research to understand bitcoin that fluctuates when bitcoin goes down there will definitely be an increase and most importantly you have to be patient to wait, even though it will take quite a long time because bitcoin is more profitable if you do it in the long run.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:37:31 PM

As of this date, probably this will be a solid floor for BTC so you should probably buy now actually unless we still crash back to 4k and that would be your best buy for sure.
I see that currently, the price of Bitcoin is at $7162 (down 15% from last week).  I'm not sure the price of Bitcoin will go down to $ 4k, most likely the price of Bitcoin will go down to $6k...  just suggestion, if the trend is still red, then the best time to buy Bitcoin when at price $6k.

Innocant

Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:27:01 PM

Hi all,

As of now the price of the bitcoin are in $7k value and Ill think it is worth for now to buy bitcoin on that price.
And hold it until the price of bitcoin are going to $10k price or more than that price it take.

If you want to get more profit in investing not only bitcoin are going you to invest. Just try another altcoins that are trusted Ill think those are worth also and get you more profit.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:07:10 AM

As of this date, probably this will be a solid floor for BTC so you should probably buy now actually unless we still crash back to 4k and that would be your best buy for sure.
I see that currently, the price of Bitcoin is at $7162 (down 15% from last week).  I'm not sure the price of Bitcoin will go down to $ 4k, most likely the price of Bitcoin will go down to $6k...  just suggestion, if the trend is still red, then the best time to buy Bitcoin when at price $6k.
In my opinion, price of $6000 may come back again because for the past 2 days we have all witnessed the huge collapse of the crypto market so any prediction can happen. At present, the bear market is continuing and making many investors feel depressed. I think the price range from $6000 to $7000 will be suitable for long-term investors and should consider choosing to make higher profits in the next period.

Of course, the risk will be higher than normal but if you are patient then the investment will be very valuable in the future.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:59:53 AM

Hi all,

As of now the price of the bitcoin are in $7k value and Ill think it is worth for now to buy bitcoin on that price.
And hold it until the price of bitcoin are going to $10k price or more than that price it take.

If you want to get more profit in investing not only bitcoin are going you to invest. Just try another altcoins that are trusted Ill think those are worth also and get you more profit.

As of now the price of Bitcoin decreased a lot compared to the previous high price and my feeling towards the market is we should enter the market and start buying the Bitcoin at the current value and it will surely help us to make a decent profit when the price starts increasing after halving. So we should wait patiently for the market recovery.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:19:28 PM

As of now the price of Bitcoin decreased a lot compared to the previous high price and my feeling towards the market is we should enter the market and start buying the Bitcoin at the current value and it will surely help us to make a decent profit when the price starts increasing after halving. So we should wait patiently for the market recovery.

what happened on this weekend its because the negative sentiment from china, i wonder what the heck happened of that people.
and for reminded , before china president make a sentiment for market about a few weeks ago. demand for btc not as much now.
i just worried another dump will come continueously before halving.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Innocant

Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

Hi all,

Yes previously bitcoin are in high enough and now it drop for $7,163. Maybe it can recover soon so we need to wait for that.

We all know this could be really happen so Ill think we are ready for that bitcoin decreased the price.
And this year are not same as we experience in the past year of 2017, So we can sure bitcoin can drop this so much.
Waiting patiently is the best way for us now if we want to earn from bitcoin.
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:05:17 AM

In my opinion, price of $6000 may come back again because for the past 2 days we have all witnessed the huge collapse of the crypto market so any prediction can happen. At present, the bear market is continuing and making many investors feel depressed. I think the price range from $6000 to $7000 will be suitable for long-term investors and should consider choosing to make higher profits in the next period.

Of course, the risk will be higher than normal but if you are patient then the investment will be very valuable in the future.
The price recovered a little bit during the previous days but it is doubtful that this is going to be a big recovery as the one that we saw was some weeks ago, in fact I have problems seeing the price recovering above 8000 and it is entirely possible that we could see a price below 6000 during the next weeks and that will be the perfect moment to buy bitcoin since I doubt we're going to see a price cheaper than that during the next months and it is possible will never see a price that cheap again.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 06:37:47 AM

We think that now bitcoin go on up to $7 800 like minimun https://neironix.io/news/numbers/bitcoin_price_analysis_on_november_28_growth_to_7_500_after_hacking_largest_korean_crypto_exchange/ ,then we can will see some correction, but also we can see strong upward impulse, which can riched price to $8 400.

https://neironix.io/
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:33:48 AM

buying bitcoin can sometimes be done at any time. now the price of bitcoin has decreased. if it is lucky and bitcoin has increased I think it might be able to be used as a good choice, because in the future if bitcoin has increased it will definitely give a good profit
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 03:36:59 PM

I think buying bitcoin to hold for the long term, now is the best option to buy at $6500- $7000, because at that price I think the last limit before the price of bitcoin rises even higher. and I see that at the price there is strong support that is difficult to penetrate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: