Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to receive a donation in bitcoins?  (Read 740 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:11:33 PM

It's possible of course, but the big question is, are people here really willing to donate?

Honestly, based on my observation on donation threads I found in this forum, it's not really successful enough in getting funds from people because of the trust issues, those people who like to donate would likely donate their money to charitable institutions where they can ensure the money is spent at the right cause. Asking for donation here will not likely give you success, as some people will just judge you negatively.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:17:51 AM

If you're a charity and you accept bitcoin for donation, and someone with a good heart will donate on your charity, I think it's possible. But with your story, it's still possible if there's someone who's willing to give you some of his btc. But I think it's rare, especially here in crypto, mostly everyone here wants the best for themselves. Also, we don't personally know you op, your whole story so it's hard to trust or even just give btc to someone you don't know.

Instead of asking for donation, it's better to work for it. Today, nothing comes so easy. It's good to have someone to depend on but you can't just always depend on others. You always have to work in order to gain something.

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:54:58 AM

Is it possible to receive a donation or a crypto loan without collateral online? And how is this best done?
No it's not possible to receive a crypto loan without collateral online, because there is high probability that after giving out such loan out,  they won't return the loan because there is no collateral,  but if you've got collateral in place you definitely come back in paying up.

As for the donation, it might be possible but,  you've got to have a Cogent reason why they need to donate to you,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:16:37 AM

In my life, complete devastation. A debt hole formed. The family is disappointed in me. Banks do not give loans and debts must be repaid immediately. The only person who stayed with me is my wife. I love her so much. I can’t cope with these problems and only my wife holds me in this world. Is it possible to receive a donation or a crypto loan without collateral online? And how is this best done?
How are you able to pay your debt if you have a problem in your life, probably that's a financial problem.
People let your borrow when they will see that you have the capacity to pay, and there are forum lenders here but they are also smart in determining a borrower's capacity to pay, and lastly, forget about the donation thing as you won't be able to get it here because people are so clever here when it comes to money. Your best chance to solve your problem is look for a job.

viacheslav671 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:38:55 PM

Thank you all for your advice. I understood the answer to my question.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:05:19 AM

In my life, complete devastation. A debt hole formed. The family is disappointed in me. Banks do not give loans and debts must be repaid immediately. The only person who stayed with me is my wife. I love her so much. I can’t cope with these problems and only my wife holds me in this world. Is it possible to receive a donation or a crypto loan without collateral online? And how is this best done?
Sorry for you predicament man, I am not sure that you will be able to get much help here, you are an anonymous man and no one knows if what you are saying is true or not, my advice to you is that you have to be mane enough, work hard for your family rather than begging or asking for donation without collateral which you and I know that you will never get, and the loan you are requesting for, you are not even tying it to anything, if it is business or whatever will bring money.

If you are to deal with loan, you must have a collateral to give, and if you don't get, you don’t h have to seek for loan, there are petty jobs you can do to raise funds that you can use to start a business with very little amount, that is what you should be after right now and that is what can make you financially free.
kevinsbagby

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:37:41 AM

You can't, nobody gives his cash except if you work for this cash,

on the off chance that you need to profit without contributing you have to buckle down however it is posssible I can offer you a free course of my companion on bitcoins, he instructs there generally excellent stuff and in the event that you work effectively you can profit with his course,

clearly on the off chance that you have spending plan to contribute it will be simpler and quicker.

you can check his course Info
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:09:59 PM

Bitcoin is a digital asset, base on the current price of one bitcoin (1BTC) is about $10000 plus which no one can be able to release any fraction to a stranger, as a loan.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:22:40 PM

You can only get a Bitcoin loan from your own friend, even if your friend believes in you.  I am very concerned about your life, but it will be difficult for you to get a BTC loan from someone you don't know.  Hopefully your problem is quickly resolved, and you get a lot of luck.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 10:26:27 PM

If your story was true (hoping it's legit), it's a difficult situation you have there.

There are 2 ways of lending a money here.
The first one is to have collateral so you can loan any money you want. Assuming that the collateral is from the top list of CMC or CoinMarketCap then you'll be funded by the lender. If it's not a good altcoin, then it will be rejected by some users.

The second, if you're a reputable member and many people know you for doing a great thing here in our forum, you can loan any amount without collateral. But only few lenders are doing that because it's still risky to lend money to a person you didn't know.

I hope you solve your problem immediately. This will also serve as a lesson for you.  Cheesy
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:00:43 PM

why don't you run a fundraising campaign like gofundme, fundly, kiva or something else?
it's better than just asking for donations (begging not allowed here btw)
because right now people aren't that easy to give money for donations

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

In general, yes people can receive donations thru Bitcoin if they know how to convert it into their own fiat money and use it to buy what they need.
Now you are saying if it is possible to have a crypto loan here without any collateral? its a complete NO!!!. First of all you are a stranger so how can be the lender know that you will pay back the loan you asked?? If what you said is true then I feel sorry for you but to ask a loan here without any collateral is impossible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 03:10:55 PM

why don't you run a fundraising campaign like gofundme, fundly, kiva or something else?
it's better than just asking for donations (begging not allowed here btw)
because right now people aren't that easy to give money for donations

Agree, it's not easy to make money, we have also personal lives. Just look for more options so you can pay your debts, do more efforts. Try all the possible solutions for your problem and don't hesitate. If you wanted to solve your problem, we'll desperately do everything right?

But hoping that it will be done through a good process.  Cheesy
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:32:57 PM

Sad to hear about your problems. Family members are the ones who stay beside us in our worst times. It also shows us who really care for us and who are fake.

Yes you can accept donations in crypto but you have to provide some kind of service or something so that people can donate you something for it.
Also, I don't think anybody would give you loan without a collateral. May be you can get small amount of loans without collateral but even those are given to only trusted members.
You will find a hard time finding a loan here.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:07:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, poor bro. That's no reason for giving you donation. Why not you go to work, or offer service to have some money? Personally, it's not a first time i saw people request btc from me. I refuse all of them, except he want do something worth for my donation (in this case this is not free donation, i tell him for work a bit to help me).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:35:24 PM

Will it either scammers or greed prevent you from receiving a donation?
^ Bro, a donation is for those who have a disability person. Probably you are not one of them and sorry to tell you this is not the right place for that. If banks did not allow you to get a loan how much more those people who did not know you. Strange people have not credibility to get a loan without collateral. Sorry for your loss, you should know that earlier.
That would be straight mate...lol
But somehow or it maybe there is a helping hand or have an overflowing Bitcoin in their pocket to give some to OP, nobody knows.
We are leaving into the anonymity and we never know if OP seriously asking for help or just wanting to fool as just like as a scammer do.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:28:59 PM

Here is not your place to ask for donations. Everyone is working hard to make money and they won't want to share the results. Everyone here is anonymous, so nobody knows. You have to fight yourself to solve your problem.

Try to work real and do the food sales business. Perhaps from this business, you can use little initial funds. But from the business advantage, it can be slow to pay the installments.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:35:03 PM

Try to work real and do the food sales business. Perhaps from this business, you can use little initial funds. But from the business advantage, it can be slow to pay the installments.

Even you have a business like that, you can't cope up and pay your debts easily, it will take a lot of years before you fully paid it.
According to him, the payment must be done immediately so It's hard for him to get it done.

Asking for donations is not also a good option because we don't know him/her and the specifications of the problem. We're also working hard to receive money so I think he/she should try his luck on some lending companies in his/her country.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:00:07 AM

That is cute and special that your wide is there for you, I am so glad that you have her. YOu have not told use the amount you need? There may be some places you can take small loans out but we really need to know how much you plan to loan to give you a better answer.

Dude I know life is hard but you just gonna have to be a tough sob and suck it up. Don't give up. If you cannot do it for you do it for your wife. Show her you would do anything for her. Never ever give up!!
You only lose when you give up remember that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:56:41 AM

No, it will never be possible for free unless you have something great to offer and you open your donation address, people give credits for your work and skills will be paid off, most of us here have a goal to earn, I don’t think someone will just give their earnings to someone for no apparent reason.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀