Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰EARN VRA($3000) BY PLAYING GAME AND WATCHING ADS - VRA LISTED ON BINANCE DEX💰  (Read 940 times)
verasity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:28:14 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 02:01:01 PM by verasity

TRIVIATA

To earn money you have to do tasks.  Install Triviata, then choose from the Offer Wall by clicking Earn Now. Tasks include: install other games, reach levels in games, surveys, and watch video ads. If you don’t like doing tasks, this challenge is not for you. Earn Crystals in-game and redeem them in VRA, our cryptocurrency which can be converted to BTC or ETH.

HOW TO JOIN THE BOUNTY

Tasks:

• Go to the Android play store and install Triviata on to your phone. (IOS is coming soon)
  • On Android: After Install, register and activate your bounty code: Go to the user profile in the mobile app > tap 5 times on your avatar > enter the bounty code in the popup which you received from your bounty manager.
  • If you did not receive the bounty code you can use: 2J2XB.
  • Check that the Bounty Program is enabled under your username in the app.
  • Rate the app now. Do not comment about bounties, tokens or airdrops!(No reward)
  • Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/verasitytech,  https://twitter.com/rjmark_verasity,  https://twitter.com/Triviata1
  • Tasks: Open and Play at least one game of Triviata every day for 90 days. Click Earn Now button in the Main screen to complete as many offers on the Offer Wall as you can in 90 days. The other tasks include: install other games, reach levels in games, surveys, and watch video ads. If you earn 25M or more Crystals at the end of 90 days, you will receive an additional reward of 3x your Crystals! To see how much you can earn see below ‘How to Make More than 3x’.
  • You may uninstall third-party apps you installed after 48 hours so you never have more than 3 apps installed at a time.[/b]
  • The more crystals you have on your balance at the end of 90 days, the more you can multiply your crystal balance by 3x VRA but you must earn 25m or more crystals!
  • To convert Crystals to VRA, go to the website: redeem.triviata.io. Login with EXACTLY the same credentials you logged into the game and make sure you activated the bounty code in the app first. You cannot login to redeem.triviata.io until you activate your bounty code.
  • Report any bugs to: support@triviata.io
  • All and Any Questions: go to the Telegram Group: Verasity Mobile (official group). If you go to the main Verasity Telegram Group you will be banned!
  • Triviata Guide:https://triviata.io/triviata_user_guide.pdf
  • Bounty and Redemptions Guide: https://redeem.triviata.io/doc/bounty_guide.pdf
    The Bounty guide is password protected: Login: bounty   Password: triviata

Rules:

• If you do not register as a Bounty with the Bounty Code you will not be eligible for 3x rewards at the end of 90 days
  • If you don't do ALL the tasks for 90 days and get a minimum of 25m crystals you will not receive 3x the bounty reward
  • Some offers will take you many days and you only receive crystals when the offer has been completed. There is a 24 hour delay before you receive crystals in your account. You may run as many offers on the Offer Wall as you want.
  • If you redeem crystals into VRA then the 3x the bounty reward will only apply to your remaining balance of Crystals.
  • Crystal payouts: within 24 hours of completion
  • After 90 days you can continue to play and earn VRA and restart another 90 day period!
  • You can restart the 90 day period at any time.
  • The rules can be amended at any time.

Important:

• Only bounties from these countries allowed: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.

How to Make More than 3X the Crystals earned!:

• 1M Crystals = $1  

• 1M Crystals earned everyday = 90M x 3 Bonus = $270

• 2M Crystals earned every day = 180M x 3.33 Bonus = $600

• 4M Crystals earned every day = 360M x 3.75 Bonus = $1350

• 8M Crystals earned every day = 720M x 4.17 Bonus = $3000

About Verasity

Verasity.io is a leading video player providing our signature rewarded video player technology to major video publishers across the globe. The patent-pending video player enables rewards in the form of our Cryptocurrency VRA, monetization and loyalty schemes within the video player wallet. Our unique player technology is already available to more than 1.6 million video publishers with 550 million users and more than 110 billion monthly views. This brings engagement, audiences, and revenues back to video publisher sites from YouTube. Our attention-based model creates a thriving VRA token economy among viewers, video publishers, and advertisers.

Verasity is the future of online video.

Verasity Products include: VeraWallet: verawallet.tv
Verasity technology is now integrated into the following video players on publishers’ sites: YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo, JWPlayer, Brightcove, Kaltura, VideoJS, Flowplayer, and Ooyala which represents over 95% of all the video players utilized.

VRA/VRAB (ticker) is trading on:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verasity/#markets

VRA and VRAB can be staked for 36.5% annual interest at https://verawallet.tv

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:26:28 PM

Greetings there everyone. Just read more about Triviata. It seems that Verasity is trying with new formats and it seems that the guys are always overcoming the progress with more and more unique features. Just read the rules and you know, it definitely makes sense to participate - very easy to sign up and really simple to get the profit + experience new emotions following the quiz + great that everything can already be downloaded for Android. But of of course, also very interested to know your guys thoughts on Triviata. And of course, I am participating
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

Greetings there everyone. Just read more about Triviata. It seems that Verasity is trying with new formats and it seems that the guys are always overcoming the progress with more and more unique features. Just read the rules and you know, it definitely makes sense to participate - very easy to sign up and really simple to get the profit + experience new emotions following the quiz + great that everything can already be downloaded for Android. But of of course, also very interested to know your guys thoughts on Triviata. And of course, I am participating

Just read - have never met some similar bounties before. To be honest, very interesting to explore the app and interesting that for solving quiz we can get real bonuses and profits. Will definitely participate, thanks for an opportunity
arrangut

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:04:55 PM

Just read - have never met some similar bounties before. To be honest, very interesting to explore the app and interesting that for solving quiz we can get real bonuses and profits. Will definitely participate, thanks for an opportunity

What I have also noticed - the demand. It seems that bounties are only attractive if they bring real value for those, who participate. And you know, it is exactly the case of this exact one, I would say
vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:19:34 PM

What I have also noticed - the demand. It seems that bounties are only attractive if they bring real value for those, who participate. And you know, it is exactly the case of this exact one, I would say

Nice to meet you in here guys. If you want to hear my opinion, I am definitely a bounty hunter and I wanna confirm that Triviata bounty is something very unique. What I would outline in here - the merge of both interesting tasks and attractive rewards. So I am definitely in and starting with the steps to complete the bounty Smiley
arrangut

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:34:05 PM

Nice to meet you in here guys. If you want to hear my opinion, I am definitely a bounty hunter and I wanna confirm that Triviata bounty is something very unique. What I would outline in here - the merge of both interesting tasks and attractive rewards. So I am definitely in and starting with the steps to complete the bounty Smiley

I have almost completed all the tasks myself! And you know, for sure a very exciting journey. So enjoy yours! You will get much pleasure besides being rewarded! That's for sure
verasity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 12:03:45 PM

The Bounty reward has been increased. Now you can earn up to $1000 and more... The Philippines, Qatar, and UAE are now available for the bounty program.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:57:31 PM

Can you please increase the reward for regular task?
Reward from installing third party apps is high, but we still have to do other tasks inside that app, and sometimes consume a lot of time (for example: reach certain level in some games)

Without reward increase, how many times we have to do regular task to get 1M crystals in one day?
Even with extra tasks, it's still time consuming to get 1M in one day.
1M crystals equal to $1, so people have to spend hours a day just to earn $1, that's ridiculous.

Ask yourself, do you want to spend hours of your time just to get $1?
I know it's up to us if we want to do it or not, but let's be frank here, it's no different than slavery.

Yeah you'll give 3x reward if people use the app for 90 days and get 25M crystals, but of course you already know no one will ever reach that number.

Lol, I was also thinking that. Unfortunately, I cannot even pay as the game is incompatible with all 5 of my devices and I have no idea why. If it was a country restriction that would make more sense.
So I am unable to even try out the app to give my opinion. Also, the claims that have been made about how many people use and view this app seem very inflated.

verasity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 02:00:05 PM

IOS version is now available in the App Store!!!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/triviata/id1481833066?ls=1

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:52:18 PM

add pakistan plz.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: