Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT Savings on YouHodler - 12% annually  (Read 236 times)
heldertb (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:32:12 PM

Open Savings account and earn 12% interest on YouHodler

YouHodler is happy to announce the release of its USDT savings account, an entirely new feature designed for “HODLers” who will earn up to 12% profit per year with no risk involved. Available for all YouHodler clients, USDT savings account lets users deposit USDT into a wallet on the platform which YouHodler states will grow up to 12% per year.

Check more info here: https://www.youhodler.com/update/youhodler-usdt-savings-account-gives-users-12-annual-profit-with-0-effort

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:56:41 PM

See that disclaimer thing and it do simply says that you would need to store up that USDT untouched for a year.

Disclaimer: If the user will release funds from the savings account before the settlement period, the user will lose all interest earned during the uncompleted settlement period. (see Terms and conditions linked below).

Question, where does the platform do get that annual profit given into its hodlers yet we are talking stable coin on here.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:21:04 PM

Open Savings account and earn 12% interest on YouHodler

YouHodler is happy to announce the release of its USDT savings account, an entirely new feature designed for “HODLers” who will earn up to 12% profit per year with no risk involved. Available for all YouHodler clients, USDT savings account lets users deposit USDT into a wallet on the platform which YouHodler states will grow up to 12% per year.

Check more info here: https://www.youhodler.com/update/youhodler-usdt-savings-account-gives-users-12-annual-profit-with-0-effort

Nice, but will users be able to withdraw their earnings at any time they wish or there would be a specific time for withdrawal?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:23:18 PM

See that disclaimer thing and it do simply says that you would need to store up that USDT untouched for a year.

Disclaimer: If the user will release funds from the savings account before the settlement period, the user will lose all interest earned during the uncompleted settlement period. (see Terms and conditions linked below).

Question, where does the platform do get that annual profit given into its hodlers yet we are talking stable coin on here.  Grin
+1 for this question, although i can already predict the answer as i see it is hinted to in the article:

I'm assuming our savings are used to give out/back loans, (Or Turboloans as you call them), to your customers. But how can you legitimately garantuee a 12% interest rate? Really, that's insane.

Either the project is a farce, or the interest rates will (or rather MUST) drop by insane amounts to keep the ratio between lenders/loaners healthy.
We've seen the same thing with BlockFi et al. This project doesn't offer anything new but a rehash of already existing services. I'd avoid it.

Nice, but will users be able to withdraw their earnings at any time they wish or there would be a specific time for withdrawal?
If you want any interest at all you need to wait until the settlement period before cashing out.

Whatever that means.

heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 06:22:40 AM

Question, where does the platform do get that annual profit given into its hodlers yet we are talking stable coin on here.  Grin

Please check the platform and you will have an answer to your question. We are a crypto backed lending platform. That's why the main source of our profit is loans interest rates.
The disclaimer doesn't mean that you have to stay your funds untouched for the year because the settlement period is 1 month(not year). Does it reply to your questions?

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 06:28:35 AM

Question, where does the platform do get that annual profit given into its hodlers yet we are talking stable coin on here.  Grin
+1 for this question, although i can already predict the answer as i see it is hinted to in the article:

I'm assuming our savings are used to give out/back loans, (Or Turboloans as you call them), to your customers. But how can you legitimately garantuee a 12% interest rate? Really, that's insane.

Either the project is a farce, or the interest rates will (or rather MUST) drop by insane amounts to keep the ratio between lenders/loaners healthy.
We've seen the same thing with BlockFi et al. This project doesn't offer anything new but a rehash of already existing services. I'd avoid it.

If you want any interest at all you need to wait until the settlement period before cashing out.

Whatever that means.

Sorry, but I didn't get why we can't guarantee 12% annual interest rates. In order to know it you should understand project finance system and compare loans interest rates, the average amount of loans, the average quantity of loans. If any of our customers have ANY kind of complaint - about Saving account or loans or Conversion, he can always contact Financial commission to resolve the issue. YouHodler is an official Blockchain Association member of Financial Commission, an independent Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) and External Dispute Resolution (EDR), provider. There are some companies like you mentioned which offer similar services but we offer the best conditions (if we taking Savings interest rate or Loans LTV, etc), so it's our benefits which we are ready to use to compete with them.

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:58:24 PM

Sorry, but I didn't get why we can't guarantee 12% annual interest rates. In order to know it you should understand project finance system and compare loans interest rates, the average amount of loans, the average quantity of loans. If any of our customers have ANY kind of complaint - about Saving account or loans or Conversion, he can always contact Financial commission to resolve the issue. YouHodler is an official Blockchain Association member of Financial Commission, an independent Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) and External Dispute Resolution (EDR), provider. There are some companies like you mentioned which offer similar services but we offer the best conditions (if we taking Savings interest rate or Loans LTV, etc), so it's our benefits which we are ready to use to compete with them.
Okay. So what happens if i deposit 25 million dollars into your system to generate 12% interest a year?
Will that work? As in, will i actually get 12% interest on my 25 million dollars?

Just answer with a yes or no. If yes, what if i deposit 50 million?

If you offer the best interest returns (12%), you must offer the worst loans. (Or no collateralized loans in which case your investors will pay the ultimate price for this stupid amount of interest.)

There is no way you have any amount of outstanding loans that are comparable to the outstanding capital generating interest. BlockFi can barely offer above inflation rates when you're depositing more than 10BTC, (2,2%), but you can offer 12%?

Bullshit.

heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:29:26 AM

Okay. So what happens if i deposit 25 million dollars into your system to generate 12% interest a year?
Will that work? As in, will i actually get 12% interest on my 25 million dollars?

Just answer with a yes or no. If yes, what if i deposit 50 million?

If you offer the best interest returns (12%), you must offer the worst loans. (Or no collateralized loans in which case your investors will pay the ultimate price for this stupid amount of interest.)

There is no way you have any amount of outstanding loans that are comparable to the outstanding capital generating interest. BlockFi can barely offer above inflation rates when you're depositing more than 10BTC, (2,2%), but you can offer 12%?

Bullshit.

Thank you for your deep investigation of the platform and comparison of our loans terms and our competitors. You only use offensive words with no previous analysis of all mentioned above but still want some explanation from our side. Weird but fine) First of all, as for loans amount Savings amount also have limitation. System won't allow you to invest 25 mln and it demands manual review. Even after manual review, we don't accept your request for so big amount of funds because we need at least the same amount of loans requests to cover your interest rates. If I am wrong about all mentioned above and you indeed made a deep investigation within our platforms and our competitors - just tell me a simple thing which you mentioned lot of times. Which crypto lending platform offering (like you said) similar services to our ones has better conditions? For anything (loans, Turbocharge, Savings, etc)

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:43:19 PM

I dont think 12% interest rate is insane. You can get that with a fiat investment. Banks charge 21% interest so 21%-12% there is plenty of room. The only thing I don't like is putting my coins in another persons address.
This is why I prefer masternodes to things like this. I want to be in control. This model is sustainable the thing is, is the owner sustainable and level headed or a moraless coward that runs off with all our funds?
The risk is very high I personally don't think 12% is high enough for the risk when there are offline investments I can make in fiat. If I was sure my bitcoin would be safe 100% then I would definitely use this service.
Nothing personal just my feelings on the subject.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:31:01 AM

I dont think 12% interest rate is insane. You can get that with a fiat investment. Banks charge 21% interest so 21%-12% there is plenty of room. The only thing I don't like is putting my coins in another persons address.
This is why I prefer masternodes to things like this. I want to be in control. This model is sustainable the thing is, is the owner sustainable and level headed or a moraless coward that runs off with all our funds?
The risk is very high I personally don't think 12% is high enough for the risk when there are offline investments I can make in fiat. If I was sure my bitcoin would be safe 100% then I would definitely use this service.
Nothing personal just my feelings on the subject.

We absolutely understand your concerns. 12% is the highest rates for crypto Savings now if you compare with other services. This is the max rate we can offer now taking into consideration the market volatility. As for security, YouHodler is an official Blockchain Association member of Financial Commission, an independent Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) and External Dispute Resolution (EDR) provider. Blockchain Association members and their customers benefit from access to Financial Commission’s efficient dispute resolution process and compliance technology. If you have a dispute that could not be resolved with this member, submit a complaint to the Association and receive an unbiased, non-binding resolution.

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 07:46:05 AM

YouHodler helps users reap the rewards of saving money using incentives
This new initiative, titled “Winner Takes it All,” helps YouHodler users benefit from saving money through the attractive incentive of the chance to earn a prize. It all begins with the Community Pool. YouHodler users can buy one ticket for $10 in any supported crypto (BTC, XRP, ETH, LTC, BCH, BSV, EOS, XLM, DASH, BAT, REP and place that ticket in the Community Pool for safekeeping. Users can buy as many tickets as they want and each ticket represents a chance to win the entire value of the Community Pool at the end of the week.

These crypto rewards encourage participants to hold on to their savings and incentivize them for good savings habits since they have the chance to earn real crypto each week. Additionally, this initiative brings the YouHodler community closer together to take part in a low-risk, team-driven event that helps one of their own save and ultimately earn.

“Winner Takes it All” official contest rules
The “Winner Takes it All” contest rules are as follows:

1. To become a participant and get a ticket number, the user must deposit the crypto of their choice into their personal YouHodler account

2. The user then transfers the equivalent of 10 USD in any supported coin to the official contest account by clicking the highlighted button below.

3. After clicking the “send” button, the user must send 10 USD to the wallet of their choice. The wallet addresses are listed here:

Bitcoin (BTC)
‍3ENgid37iSxcvkPMvdtEECm5HoERm7JAeQ

Ethereum (ETH)
‍0x484711fd3b8c4d9d54fb2f5e0d76be1653eb11b2

Ripple (XRP)
‍rDhmyBh4JwDAtXyRZDarNgg52UcLLRoGje

Stellar (XLM)
‍GC2G2KNXYKEHXLHX5N4PULPWERS25Z4JPBRCW2OX3S6ZHSLE5X6M54PX

Litecoin (LTC)
MDQbz2Xa4TDfzfyoFFaw7nUxkQo43aH68k

Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
‍bitcoincash:qp48wgup2e4tmkfzrn9rdq3e630qtevfj5ht88eq27

Bitcoin SV (BSV)
‍12Wz4L5rRzZXphi7UwcUuz8FSbAmE8Vhcb

Dash (DASH)
‍XqkZiLBB4hPefqfe7GpLYJnL2DnV9RbfCM

EOS (EOS)
‍address: youhodlereos /  memo: 1922584045

Basic Attention Token (BAT)

Augur (REP)
4. After the transaction, the user will receive a unique ticket number from YouHodler’s customer support team via email. Save this number until the winner pick date at the end of each week. (users can buy as many tickets as they want with each $10 deposit).

5. Each day, YouHodler will update the total balance of the pool’s reward on YouHodler’s social media channels.

6. Using a randomizer tool on CommentPicker, YouHodler will pick the winner each week and announce it on the various social media channels.

7. When the winner is announced, they will receive the login credentials to the pool account so they can access the newly acquired funds.

Winner Takes it All is a weekly initiative. New contests will be announced every week on YouHodler’s social media channels.

For a simple deposit of $10, YouHodler users have a new incentive to save money and potentially earn a reward for it. Through the power of community, we can all come together and help our fellow Hodlers.

Check it out here
: https://www.youhodler.com/blog/youhodler-community-backed-lottery-helps-users-save-and-earn-money-every-week

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 06:06:28 AM

The best part about trading on YouHodler is that you, as a trader, can manage your own risk. For those that want low-risk, passive income, then we have features like high-yield savings accounts and the ability to receive crypto loans in safe stablecoins like USDT and USDC. But for those that have a little more guts, a little more bravery and a desire for high-octane trading thrills, then YouHodler has good news for you.

With our new “Extreme” line of features, users can free themselves from the restrictions of other platforms with our high-risk, high reward loan plans to earn your crypto how you want.

New Extreme Turbo and Extreme loan plans: Satisfy your inner adrenaline junkie
While some people are perfectly happy with the current loan plans offered on YouHodler, we’ve realized there is a certain percentage of adrenaline junkies that want the chance to do more. These free spirited individuals like taking risks and many times, they benefit greatly from that fearless behavior.

So for those users, we are happy to announce a new line of extreme features. Extreme Loans and Extreme Turbo Loans will include the following:

"Extreme" Turbocharge

To get "Extreme" visit the Turbocharge form.

Full list of "Extreme" terms

Loan to value (LTV) - 95%
Loan term - 30 days
Price down limit (PDL) - 5%
Loan interest (APR) - 5% (will be reduced by 0,1% for each next loan in the chain)
Default Set Close Price (Take Profit) +200% (can be changed in +10% - +200% range)
Please, be advised that in case if the PDL Level will be reached, all collateral will be sold
- How price down limit works.
To understand general mechanics of Turbocharge loan please explore this article.

"Extreme" Classic Loan

A loan with the highest 95% LTV can be requested in the Get Loan section

Loan to value (LTV) - 95%
Loan term - 30 days
Price down limit (PDL) - 5%
Loan interest (APR) - 5% (will be reduced by 0,1% for each next loan in the chain)
Default Set Close Price (Take Profit)-  +200% (can be changed in +10% - +200% range)‍
Customer will keep all the borrowed funds without any repayments or fees.

Check it out here: https://app.youhodler.com

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:08:47 AM

Does #SEC strong enough to stop #TON's launch?
Here is what  @YouHodler thinks about it: https://www.youhodler.com/blog/telegram-vs-the-sec-how-will-the-ton-delay-affect-you

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
heldertb (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

Win $800 in BNB with YouHodler BNB contest

Hi YouHodler Community! Yesterday, we announced Binance coin (BNB) to our list of collateral and conversion options with the ability to earn up to 4.2% annual interest on BNB deposit.

To celebrate this new addition, we want to launch this incredible contest for all BNB holders. The contest consists of three parts:

One random like, repost or comment author on Twitter will be rewarded with 250 USD worth in BNB.
One best comment author on Twitter or Telegram will get 250 USD worth of BNB.
One happy active platform user will get 300 USD worth in BNB.
Like, retweet and comment contest rules.
Follow our Twitter @YouHodler
Retweet tweet with the contest rules (Click here to view tweet and retweet)
Comment, Like and retweet YouHodler’s tweets. The more comments and likes – the more chances to win!
The winner will be randomly picked. All likes and comments that meet the requirements will participate. Emoji or comments like “asdfgh”, “one two one” will be removed. 5 words minimum.
The prize is 250 USD in the equivalent of BNB for the randomly picked retweet and like. (the reward will be credited to YouHodler’s wallet)
The best comment also will be rewarded with half of the reward prize: 250 USD worth in BNB.
Platform users contest rules
Open YouHodler account. Sign up
Deposit some BNB to your account
Get a loan or start a savings account (min. loan amount at YouHodler is 100 USD)
Winner will be picked up randomly out of one of the participants
The prize is 300 USD worth of BNB for the randomly picked participants.
The reward will be credited to YouHodler’s wallet.
The contest runs until Nov 15, 2019. On 15th of November, we will pick up both winners using a randomizer and announce on our Twitter. Good luck, BNB holders!

https://www.youhodler.com/blog/youhodler-bnb-contest-win-bnb-by-following-these-simple-rules

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: