Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is whitepaper important in the project?  (Read 4375 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:56:09 PM

Is it important to research the whitepaper in the project? then is there a right way to find out if their whitepapper is real, not fake? What do you think?

Researching and reading a project's whitepaper is very necessary and important. The whitepaper contains the basic foundation of the project and the future image and purpose of the development of the project. It tells you the investor the particular gap the project is likely to provide solutions to.  Reading the whitepaper of a project tell you the investor how realistic the project is and whether its solutions or purpose can be achieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:33:13 PM

I have never thought of fake white paper, but I know of fake ICO/project. Everyone may not see white paper as been important, but if there is any other means at which details about the ICO can be conveyed it will be accepted. Not having any info may will make such ICO not be trusted.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:30:31 PM

Whitepaper is of much importance to a project as that of a travellers map. It is the feature or tool that helps investors in decision making and directs the project to a successful ending. It contains the structural aspect of a project which gives a summary about the project. So whitepaper is very important to a project.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

I would begin by saying that it is highly essential for anyone who does not want to fall victim of scam bounty projects to take out time to read the whitepaper of the projects well. In the bid of doing that, several information will be discovered to really know much about what the projects have in plan. The roadmap of the projects will be highlighted in the whitepaper which talks more of the future projection of such projects. The whitepaper is just like the blueprint of what the entire project stands for. It gives more clue to the value and product development of the project and as well introduces the team working for the project. Hence, the white paper is of necessity to read before investing into any crypto project so as not to end up being scammed.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:59:28 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 12:13:10 AM by mr_random

I have never thought of fake white paper, but I know of fake ICO/project. Everyone may not see white paper as been important, but if there is any other means at which details about the ICO can be conveyed it will be accepted. Not having any info may will make such ICO not be trusted.
The fake whitepaper is likely copied off from the other project's whitepaper and there are not enough tools for determining the originality of the whitepaper, as far as I know. In other means, teams don't have an idea about the project but they want to make as much the money they can with token sales. Everyone is not capable to understand the deep meaning of the project but teams have to increase their knowledge with various teaching platforms.

I see no reason to read all the white paper, as often the team does not realize any of this. I just look at the team and at the partners
But reading a whitepaper is far more important than just seeing the team and project partners, because in the team can still be made fake and in partners can also be manipulated, so reading whitepaper is also important.
If there is no reliable project, reading the whitepaper of the randomly chosen project will be as same as wasting time watching the TV. Partnerships are agreed before they publish this news on social media and the investors think about investing more to the specified project. If the investors don't have the true vision in the project, this project will live in the deep corner of the shitty exchange from my experience. Experienced traders pay attention to the whitepaper, team, the roadmap, etc. Teams also use psychological tricks for misleading the investors, this is not right move but they don't hesitate to do such dirty tricks, unfortunately.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:54:07 AM

Is it important to research the whitepaper in the project? then is there a right way to find out if their whitepapper is real, not fake? What do you think?
One of the important aspect in choosing an ICO to invest your money , whitepaper is important to know and read before going to invest your money in a project. Most of investors want to know and read the whitepaper of a certain project before they decide to invest in it. But not every project is successfull even though their whitepaper is good.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:01:42 AM

The whitepaper serves as the blueprint, the framework and the foundation upon which the projects is built. It has got an incredible role in a project's development because it serves as one of the primary sources of information for investors and readers about the project. It gives an outline and in-depth description on how the project plans to execute its road map and makes available the goals, objectives, mission and vision of the project.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:29:11 AM

WP is very important in a project, from WP investors can find out what the projects they are building
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:43:42 PM

Whitepaper is the most important in a project. The investors will pay attention on WP of the project. Only from WP, the investors the blueprint, the framework and the foundation of the project. They will not want to get lose their money. So, they should be carefull before they are going to invest their money.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:42:23 PM

to know if the whitepaper fake or not just read it carefully and try to inderstand it my friend
because we never know if we never read it buddy
also whitepaper is very important for any project beside the team member  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cike_Dati

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:06:54 PM

Of course, whitepaper analysis is very important when selecting a project. The document must be original (not plagiarized), correctly composed. It should contain information about the project idea, development and evolution plans.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

Of course it's important actually too much important for any kinda project. A good whitepaper carry a good project. Without a whitepaper it's literally tough to find a good project. Whitepaper seems like a core to a project. A good project always announce a good quality whitepaper and you can find there all details about that project.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 05:43:14 PM

Of course it's important actually too much important for any kinda project. A good whitepaper carry a good project. Without a whitepaper it's literally tough to find a good project. Whitepaper seems like a core to a project. A good project always announce a good quality whitepaper and you can find there all details about that project.

yes you're right, whitepaper is everything. without it, investors will find it difficult to understand the goals, functions, benefits, vision and mission of the project itself. yes you're right, whitepaper is everything. without it, investors will find it difficult to understand the goals, functions, benefits, vision and mission of the project itself.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:23:12 AM

Whitepaper is the most important in a project. The investors will pay attention on WP of the project. Only from WP, the investors the blueprint, the framework and the foundation of the project. They will not want to get lose their money. So, they should be carefull before they are going to invest their money.
Whitepaper is an important part of the project development but not the most important aspect of it. What if the project presents a good whitepaper with all the catchy information yet the team are inexperienced enough to walk the talks? What if the team decides to run away or abandon the project along the way? This means that the team plays a very paramount role in project development than the whitepaper although the whitepaper cannot also be underestimated.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:35:08 AM

The white paper is a very key component in every blockchain start-up. But it becomes useless if the team are not dedicated and committed to hold to their promises and work hard to achieve their set targets in the white paper. To me white papers dont count anymore if the team is not committed

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:55:54 AM

It is quite easy, try to compare it online and there a lots of free  software to check if the paragraph is copied from another article. Lots of whitepaper of some project even has typographical error in which the name of the project they copy the files are still there, so busted when it comes to project presentation.

This is the back bone of the project and might needed to show a great explanation and display of humor and technical parameters for this so team can easy look it up that way.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:32:05 PM

I see no reason to read all the white paper, as often the team does not realize any of this. I just look at the team and at the partners

Very strange. This document, like nothing else, helps investors understand the goals of creating a project and the problems that it intends to solve. Therefore, understanding the structure of a technical document is an important point for each participant in the crypto sphere. This is necessary in order to avoid investments that would result in a loss of funds when investing in scam or participating in a fraud project.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:44:32 AM

Ha, I don’t even want you to ask this question, just accept that it is very important, although we have so many fake whitepapers too, but I don’t pay attention much to those promises that they make in there, when I pick up a whitepapers, what I research on first is the team, I check thoroughly through many ways I can use to verify team to ensure that the team as said in the whitepaper is real and that they are really behind the project.

We have some whitepapers where you will see a respected team member, but not associated because the developer lied, but once I am convinced about the team, then I can move to the next level of reading about the product and seeing if it is not another duplicated project of those that are already existing with their silly promises of making the initial one better.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:05:08 AM

Very strange. This document, like nothing else, helps investors understand the goals of creating a project and the problems that it intends to solve. Therefore, understanding the structure of a technical document is an important point for each participant in the crypto sphere. This is necessary in order to avoid investments that would result in a loss of funds when investing in scam or participating in a fraud project.

Whitepaper becomes important if we want to invest for the long term because to make a product work takes time. I agree that Whitepaper will provide investors with an understanding of the project to be carried out and Investors must know the project to be worked on and the target roadmap to be achieved
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

Without whitepaper there is no serious project
BTW can someone point me to the segwit/lightning whitepaper, never had a look at it

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: