Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LiteCoin or ETHEREUM? Best Investment option.  (Read 1353 times)
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:12:04 AM

After Bitcoin, LiteCoin & ETHEREUM made my shortlist for an investment option.

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

LiteCoin - supply is less than 64M & price well under $70.

Which one you would choose for long term invest & Why?

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:56:57 AM

Hmm, I still prefer ETHREUM as one of my best investment options, because there are upcoming Hardfork will come in a few days (there will be coming some pump on the market). Also, there is upcoming major update from ETH called ETH 2.0. I'm pretty sure it can boost ETH Price...
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:01:21 AM

I would choose Ethereum. This is a more unique blockchain than Litecoin. Ethereum continues its development, I have high hopes for next year and the transition to Ethereum 2.0.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:17:08 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 07:29:13 AM by herfianto

I am never invest in Litecoin. I am more prefer to invest in ETH because for me ETH is is my first investment since first i knew crypto world and i am never interestd to invesy in Litecoin.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:29:32 AM

ETHEREUM - My Main concern is Supply is a little bit high & Price is already over $150 which is -1 point against LiteCoin.

I chose ETH because now ETH has more advantages such as having a smart contract for example, and now many new people are joining the crypto world, and ETH will definitely be more chosen
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:34:15 AM

Of course there are still some differences like programming languages and others, I prefer to invest in ethereum. Although Ethereum's market capitalization is currently more than five times the size of Litecoin, the price is less than five times that of ETH. This is because there are more Ether coins available than Litecoin. Ethereum Blockchain-based technologies, ERC20, can be used as potential investment assets. These bases have been used by various multinational companies in the world.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:38:15 AM

If it were me, I would choose to invest in ETH in the long term. Because I was very disappointed with Litecoin, the halving event happened but its value was halved after halving.
This proves that businesses are not concerned about prices and miners, this is very dangerous.
Therefore, I will choose ETH to accompany for many years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:11:56 AM

If i have enough money i will invest in both of them. LTC and ETH struggling in so long so for long term investment i think still profitable. If we look at their ATH its not possible they will reach new ATH again. LTC and ETH rank also good. For 10 top coinmarketcap i think all of them will profitable in long term.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:28:56 AM

I would choose Ethereum. This is a more unique blockchain than Litecoin. Ethereum continues its development, I have high hopes for next year and the transition to Ethereum 2.0.
at this time, most people might choose Ethereum as an investment compared to LTC. Ethereum 2.0 does indeed encourage many people to hold Ethereum, even I also hold some assets. but, looking at the current chart, Ethereum and Litecoin have the potential that is not much different, but I still choose Ethereum.

I have advice, that when the Ethereum price is below $ 170 in the near future, maybe it is an opportunity to buy for those who don't have Ethereum. it's just that, I might change it into bitcoin if that happens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:52:49 AM

I think Litecoin will be able to become a convenient means for making payments for everyone, regardless of the geographical location of users. Moreover, if they manage to issue a plastic card with an LTC balance and the ability to pay at any place where VISA/Mastercard credit cards are accepted. Therefore, I think LTC is better for investing.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:57:53 AM

Between the two choices you keep mentioning, i would rather choose ethereum since it is widely used and traded, and easy for me to liquidate rather than the litecoin, first if we talk about investments for short term trading and or holding, my suggestion is that dont focus to only one investment vehicle, why not leverage your investments by investing the two coins itself? choose the two, rather than choosing only one.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. lite coin is a complete scam. ethereum is bitcoin 2

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Bisbee

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:10:52 AM

These two coins are equally interesting and both have the prospect of growth and development, so many of us have the question "which coin to choose?". I think Litecoin has prospects to become the main means of payment, but the development of the project will depend on the development team. I keep a certain amount of these coins and buy them whenever possible.

Ethereum is also a good project and the ETH coin is no less popular than LTC. Moreover, next year the Ethereum team is preparing an update and change to PoS. I think this will increase the price of the coin and make it less energy-consuming and more interesting to use by reducing transaction costs and increasing network bandwidth. Therefore, I see it appropriate to buy Ethereum now.

Bitcoin is our future
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:36:48 AM

I do not currently invest in Litecoin, I still use ETH as a future investment tool, but I want to analyze from two of your statements:

First: in terms of ETH prices can still be said to be stable and still in the safe category for some time to come, this is an important point of analysis in investing, but supply is still very high in ETH, I think, as a result, ETH prices will be difficult to rise, in my opinion, prices ETH is still $ 150 because ETH is a platform that is used in many coins/tokens so that demand for ETH remains high.

second:
Lite Coin, the supply is only 64 million, so that will greatly help the price of LTC in the future, why? because in theory, in my opinion, the less supply, the price will continue to increase, along with increasing demand in the market. then here I see an opportunity to invest in LTC, also very promising, because the potential can be like BTC if one day LTC has a small supply left.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:26:57 PM

both of these coins are actually good for the long term. ltc has just been halving and this is good for their future. slowly but surely the volume of coins in circulation will decline and if the demand for ltc still remains the same, wouldn't this be a reason for price increases.

while ethereum will hold a major update (ethereum 2.0), rumors are that when the update is launched, ethereum will adopt the POS consensus. for investors who want to participate in POS they must hold ethereum. and there will definitely be a lot of requests in the market at the launch. it means that the price of ethereum will pump up.

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:59:13 PM

if for long-term investment, I trust ethereum more. maybe coins other than bitcoin that can survive only ethereum. Litecoin is a copy of bitcoin and there has been no innovative breakthrough from this project, there is no real use. it's hard to believe in coins like this. so if I have to choose from these two coins, I'm more interested in ethereum.

moreover ethereum will start a major update early next year. this could add to the reason for the rise in ethereum prices.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:49:41 PM

Both coins are good for investment but if you want the best you better choose Ethereum since the price of it is much higher and their market cap is bigger than the LiteCoin. You can either diversify if you would like to hold more coins than choosing a single one. Why not invest in Bitcoin too it's the best of all cryptocurrency and you will surely make a good profit from it.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:27:26 PM

Manytimes I said that Litecoin doesn´t worth the investment, but I was wrong. Since they plan to add privacy feature they could easily become the most used anonymous coin!
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:31:23 PM

Don't you have an option to keep both of them? if you have that option then I'd like to say that keeping both of them can be beneficial for you because IMHO these coins are good for long term investment.

There's a lot to wait for ethereum.

But if you don't have an option and you can only choose one, I'll go with Ethereum for the meanwhile since Litecoin's halving didn't do that much and effect might be delayed.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:14:29 PM

Both of these coins are LTC and ETH are good for long-term investments. So I will choose both these coins to invest. LTC and ETH are now still asleep because they have not given any surprises. If these two coins wake up will be very profitable for you.

Now you have to be patient because you decide for a long term investment. We believe that by the end of this year there will be great movements. And hopefully, it can happen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: