Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Asics Technologies starts now Pre-Orders for 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner  (Read 12700 times)
TheUmplaged

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:16:33 PM

I know, sometimes i'm not clear.
But all i wont to say is:

SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:12:34 PM

OOOOHHHH yea makes sense now. Got it lol.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Mining-ASICs-Technologies

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.msg7126737#msg7126737
This is a LEGIT Person and he is a valued Full Member since serveral month and he found our office easily and drove 400 Km
He ist not anonymus like:

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

you are all new accounts only working aginst MAT. Every stupid people unterstand whats happend here.
And you are hide away behind the anonymity of your accounts
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

This is a LEGIT Person and he is a valued Full Member since serveral month and he found our office easily and drove 400 Km

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

you are all new accounts only working aginst MAT. Every stupid people unterstand whats happend here.

Legit person that sold us. Ok. No live demo of any miner=scam. Is that so hard?

Mining-ASICs-Technologies

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

Thank you roadstress . Of course you are paid by spoondolies!!! why you should tell anything else. You are really Independent! I invite you to our Office and you can proof our Miner as this did several other People already
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

forget those accounts, you want to prove you're legit right? then stay on topic.. 2 guys shaking hands at a poster with your company logo doesn't do much...have you seen how others did when someone visited KNC back then?
as i asked earlier post inner details of your titanium box, post some technical stuff, cgminer version you compiled for your drivers, live demo of you talking beside the unit and shit like that...also i don't get one thing, how come you already have prototype chips and yet so far away from producing this in August?

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

Thank you roadstress . Of course you are paid by spoondolies!!! why you should tell anything else. You are really Independent! I invite you to our Office and you can proof our Miner as this did several other People already

I was here and independent long before you and Spondoolies! How about you send one demo miner to dogie or someone else and let them review the unit instead of inviting us there?

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:47:32 PM

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

if you are legit show a video of your miner and some pool side stats.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:51:53 PM

I was here and independent long before you and Spondoolies! How about you send one demo miner to dogie or someone else and let them review the unit instead of inviting us there?

+1
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:56:30 PM

gadtng3
8KIRA6
TheUmplaged

if you are legit show a video of your miner and some pool side stats.

As legit as a box full of fans I'd say.
opieum2

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:59:35 PM

I have to agree with Roadstress....if you got something show it off...what's so hard about that? Showing a miner with spinning fans but nothing more (performance metrics and such) will get you the accusations...

It is on you to prove you are legit. Alot of people have been burned by bad players in this market. Its on the vendor to prove themselves to the people who will be putting up their money....they are taking the risk here.

So show a working hashing miner against elgius (live video) while its mining....not hard to do. Fire it up, mine and as its mining show its stats on elgius. This saves you from having to send a miner to trusted community people (which really would help you if you did that).

The pre-order market is going away. You would have been better served going with onhand hardware instead of this pre-order mess. This is why people are calling you a scam...until you can prove otherwise, its going to be a hard fight for you. Your choice of course. You insult anyone who tells you otherwise. That only makes you look worse to anyone looking to be a potential customer. Might want to learn from all the other ones that have succeeded on here if you are the real deal. Do what they did to succeed. That means inhand hardware AND proper marketing.

Pinz

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:25:22 AM

It's obvious.  They reply to only select posts where people are blatantly accusing them.  However, instead of anything productive, they conduct themselves in a totally unprofessional manner.  For example, "Make you shitstorm or not!  we dont care about you".  This is not how any company representative should act from a respectful company.

They completely ignore posts from people like bclcjunkie that ask about details of their product.  They give no details at all.  Instead they post the same two things in here and other threads: a picture of two people shaking hands, and a video that's supposed to be a "demo" but doesn't demonstrate anything functional or provide any details.  This is somehow supposed to convince us?

If a company wants customers, as almost all companies do, they would do their best to give their customers as much proof as they can, or as many convincing details as possible to gain credibility.  As it stands now, with the way they have been acting, is that they are trying to avoid the truth that they don't have any functioning demos or prototypes.  Other companies that do pre-orders post progress of development, pictures of parts, or photos of the lab where things happen.  They have not supplied anything as such which makes you question if they even are working on anything, or simply try to get as many pre-orders as they can and run thanks to very loose T&Cs.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:48:35 AM

Mining Asics Technologies: It's ready when it's ready!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
opieum2

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn it too can mine many bitcoins.....any takers? Lotta miners there too. I got no vids though just this photo of it "hashing". In fact  I only have a picture of the bridge. Please note the one in the background however is not for sale. That one is being used for LTC mining.

Aceman

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

The more I read this thread the more I think it's a scam. OP doesn't seem to have the best grasp of english and is refusing to provide any REAL proof which is pretty sketchy.
xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:26:18 PM

when will this community learn.....  no more preorders.....
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

when will this community learn.....  no more preorders.....

+1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just say NO!!!!!   Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:01:16 AM

More pre-order BS.

Anyone thinking about preordering any bitcoin mining hardware. Just do your research and you will see how high the risk of you ever getting your money back or ROI at best is.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

leechenlua

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:21:18 AM

How much can me earn per month with Titanium 2 - 3Th/s?
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 01:55:35 PM

How much can me earn per month with Titanium 2 - 3Th/s?
Exactly $0.  The product does not exist.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: