Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Asics Technologies starts now Pre-Orders for 6TH/s Bitcoin Miner  (Read 12693 times)
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:24:37 PM

What is the db on the scrypt miners?

Also they say shipping end of this month or the beginning of September *cough* *cough* any news on that MAT?
Why can't we see some proper video of one hashing?

No video because it does not exist.  It's really not hard for a legitimate company to prove they exist and have working equipment.  Anyone who spends the time and money on a website could easily post a simple video if they actually had a product.  They are not doing it because they can't fake it easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:41:44 PM

One month on since last news update and nothing still?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:35:04 PM

Hard to post any update when you don't have a product...

dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:36:58 PM

but, but what about the videos they posted to FB.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:58:54 PM

but, but what about the videos they posted to FB.

Scammers will do anything to get your money...

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:42:26 PM

Did anybody received Miner of any kind (except of lifeforcepools )? (Titan, Excalibur) Please PM me..thx.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:46:22 PM

Did anybody received Miner of any kind (except of lifeforcepools )? (Titan, Excalibur) Please PM me..thx.

No and stop bumping this scammers threads.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:36:34 PM

No and stop bumping this scammers threads.

What do You mean bumping?

Should I not be concerned? Do their buyers have some forum where they are ALL grouped?

Bumping means posting bringing topics back to life after a long period of inactivity.

Have you sent them money? If yes then you should be concerned! I think that there is a 99% chance that you will not see your money back or a miner.

There isn't a place/forum where all their customers gather. Not that I know of.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:10:00 PM

I have received the following information via a PM and I was asked to publish it. While this is unverified it seems to be on par with what is happening with this SCAM ASS COMPANY

Some very explosive informations about MAT and the truth behind MAT Mining Asics Technologies B.V. and the CEO Marc Coumans
First some very interesting informations about the trustworthy and creditworthiness of Marc Coumans CEO of Mining Asics Technologies B.V.   
Just some weeks ago the German Company of Marc Coumans went bankruptcy.

Mining Asics told already several weeks that they have already shipped miners to their customers. But only a few customers will receive their miners because MAT does have only less than 45 pieces of Excalibur 5 miners.
MAT doesnt have more miners in stock and no money for production or for customer refunds.

MAT is a big SCAM Company and Mining Asics Technologies B.V. is not able to deliver any miners to their customers.

The intention of MAT is the desperate searching for some big deals in order to get more money the proceed production. But as there is a financial lack of more than $ 1,5M. It is impossible to solve the problems with the delivery of all miners to their existing customers.

Customers will never get back their refunds and no miners too.
There is no 3th Party failure as in the statement this week from MAT! Thats a additional lie!
Against the statement from MAT.  MAT is not able working together with a well respected Cloud Mining Company in the Mining Scene, because MAT does not have any miners for a cloud mining operation (MAT does have only 38 pieces of miners).
Any offers from MAT serves only the purpose to save some time, for what ever maybe to prolong a bankruptcy.

Xillix

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:23:38 PM

Hi,

i just created FB group for all MAT customers, or any people who got info about MAT, so we can share news and organize our effort to get refund or miners.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/888654404518753
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

These scammers will continue to persist as long as there is dumb money out there to grab. Read the freaking forums people!!! When we all call a group scammy then think twice about putting money with them.
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:50:54 AM

Original post from Renton Bonaventura https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006321996927&fref=nf
https://www.facebook.com/groups/352627768251593/permalink/352752534905783/
The Alcheminer-MAT Game in greater detail:
 MAT agreed with alcheminer to a joint production venture with the figure something around 2M $ for the development. It was a shared deal 50% - 50%. But MAT does not have any rights in the IP (asic chip design). For the 2M $ there are included 50K Asic Chips with own MAT Logo - that's why the alcheminer chip and MAT chip are identical. The chip is the same as the Alcheminer Chip! With 50K Chips you can make 195 miners, each with 256 asics inside, but of course still there are additional costs for the whole miner manufacturing, case, boards, software, controller board... of about over 800$ each.

But now the latest news:
 MAT doesn't even have the 2M$, so MAT received around the end of September only 10K chips. Nothing more - because all money from preorders was invested only in the development of the asics, not in the miners itself.

Now after the GAW miner deal, MAT had some money to pay for the last 40K asics and to the manufacturer of the miners. Thats why MAT still doesn't have miners... because MAT shipped all miners to GAW (Marshall Long as commission for the GAW deal), another cloudmining company, and 3 or 4 customers.

To ship or make refunds for all customers MAT needs to raise more than 1,3M$. But the margins of selling the miners now are too low to make a profit of 1,3M$.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: