Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:30:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey on Cryptocurrency  (Read 143 times)
serrycarmen01 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:29:56 AM

Hi, I'm an undergraduate business accounting student and currently working on a research assignment on cryptocurrency.  Smiley Hence I would like to seek help from you to fill in this survey Grin as our target group is those who possess cryptocurrency knowledge/a current user/potential user of cryptocurrency.

This survey could take your time about 15-20 minutes. Your responses will be used solely for the purpose of this research project. Your help is much appreciated!

The google form link is as below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5rwcT6qeoJsg3bhtrav1UjwEGyhF8PH2CNTw2nyvVICcZ6w/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0-JcAKNif1C2q6FN3Jgi-zUZb-ej8DTtbzuLD4pWu1if5QAikAQwA9EsQ

thanks a lot!
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:08:54 AM

1.1 Please indicate the degree of your familiarity with the most popular cryptocurrency platform. *
  • Ethereum
  • Ether
  • Berlium token (BET)
If you are planning to have a research paper on cryptocurrencies, at least familiarize yourself with popular cryptocurrencies first. The most common site visited is coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com) That Berlium token is not even listed there. There's no Ether also, only Ethereum.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:01:09 AM

I appreciate what you want to achieve in your thesis about cryptocurrency, but I want to criticize the questionnaire you made, this is too long and repetitive, this will be very complicated for respondents who will answer, although it is actually very interesting if all members of this forum want to answer your questionnaire, especially if you complete your thesis and make a very interesting statement about crypto here.

serrycarmen01 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:11:33 AM

thanks for your advice! will be taken into account for improvement. much appreciated
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: