Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: be careful with projects that offer you great prizes, that is not a guarantee of  (Read 1266 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:42:46 AM

I never look to the promise of gold, we should never see the diamonds on their profit promise.
We should focus on the team members and their contribution to the whole.
We should see the mission and vision of the project and what they will be and wanna be for the future.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

I think there is no guarantee to make a profit from any of investment. The big prizes don't guarantee to be the potential project that will grow in the future, but it could reach the success if they have a solid team always to back up the project and support the project. If they don't have, then it just a dream that will not come true. We already have to see many projects offer great prizes, but in the middle of the phase, the project stops their works and says that they have a problem inside the project.

So we need to be careful to choose the project, don't tempt with the big prizes that they offer, only with searching on many sources to find more about them will help us to decide. If you are doubt, don't participate in the project and search the other project because that will not worth your time.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:05:36 PM

yes now many expressions of golden promises from various projects they have presented, but the reality is different from what they say. my advice you should not be too tempted by projects that offer big prizes, all you have to do is check their clarity at least you can avoid fraud projects.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:28:59 PM

Post starter I would like you to tell me a project that doesn't believe that the project would multiply in price over time even scam project also predicts that there project would have value.  if we are not to go for such project then we will end up not going for any project at All
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:03:06 PM

Yeah, anyone always easy to say profit. Promise you with Big ROI, bla bla bla then dissappear like a shadow. Hardly to say but thats the truth of condition right now, especially in project which is related to crypto. I always saying many times in this forum "Please do Due Diligence 1000x before joining to any project". Don't be lazy for reading, analyze, learn something. Because got promised with easy money can created the stupidity in your brain. CMIIW  Grin

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

Great projects developers will never educate investors concerning how gainful it will be on the off chance that they put Money into their project,they work in like manner to their whitepaper and leave the rest to the market demand,i avoid projects that chases for HYPE by all means,spreading phony prizes to bait investors,these kinds of projects will have a short life in time

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:38:31 PM

Indeed there is no guarantee, because we do not deal directly with them in the real world. Most of those who are attracted are new investors, who participate because of promotions and invitations from friends. And that can be said to be crime or fraud.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:00:15 PM

We must know that there are risk in anything, trading, investing even joining bounties. But without trying we will never got a chance to acquire the possible prize. Just don't put too high expectations in everything. See for yourself if it will worth it. The amount the effort and the research you'll do in that project somehow along the way you'll realize if it's project is able to provide the prize.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:03:57 PM

Thanks for this, I really understand that projects that usually place a high price are just doing so to lure people into participating and helping them promote the project, they are just using the promo mechanism to take money from investors without having much to really offer them, and all they can offer is just to have them on exchange, collect more money by dumping token, after which the projects starts to reduce one after the other till it no longer exist.

For those who has been willing to know the methods that is used to really discern which project is real or not, I think this is one of the great methods that is being used. There are still several methods, but a real project with real product would never really act like this r bringup huge rewards as this.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

There are no guarantees whatsoever in this market, guarantees depend only on each of you. I mean about investing properly or putting your money in a safe place, I always remind you that before you invest, make sure your financial management is specialized in the crypto market and separated for daily needs. Sorry, if the worst possibility happened to you, at least you still have funds from other deposits.

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:23:29 PM

Yes, I already noticed that campaigns that promise big profits and even count a large number of their tokens in the future, as a rule, I don’t get anything at all. Various difficulties always appear, KYC checks that drag on for years, wallet changes, swaps, the situation drags on so much that in the end nothing is paid at all. At the same time, inconspicuous campaigns in most cases easily add their tokens to our wallets and they bring a small but stable profit.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:34:27 PM

For project developer, the best strategy to attract investors is to be positive and most times promise unrealistic price pump to investor, As an investor I ensure I invest after detailed research and I ensure I invest what I can afford to loose,  project developer do not have control over the cryptocurrency space, to determine the impact of the market trend on there project.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

If you see a project that claims that your profits will grow tenfold in just six months, it's far more likely to be a good old Ponzi scheme than it really is, as seen in BitConnect.
So, no matter how this promise actually looks, if you see that the project offers you sky-high profits for literally no effort, it probably means that they want to make that profit out of you.
The newbies mostly get fooled by those and I'm one of it when I'm still new to cryptocurrencies and these schemes. This isn't for crypto but you can also see these scams in other financial investments. Their strategy is to ask for a small investment but they'll promise you tremendous returns for not doing anything which is already a red flag. Someone who's too greedy and lacks of financial education will fall for this, I'm glad that there were generous people here that explained this to me after I became a victim.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:13:20 PM

My approach usually is if it is too good to believe I would stay away. When projects promise unrealistic but mouthwatering prices I better watch it because they are likely not going to be able to make good their promise . Been involved a couple of times with such projects but I have learnt my lessons and I am now much cautious
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:30:40 PM

You have said it all, I really don't think it's wise for a project team to say how much their token will worth in a certain amount of time as there are factors in this space which affects price; but rather if the project is as good as they say then it will prove itself by maintaining a certian price which is of course will be caused by what the project is offering. We really need to be careful though, because most people are always drawn by what they hear and thus leaving out research from their minds. There are many Ponzi around looking for newbies to deceive.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:36:06 PM

Most of them will not want to come out straight to tell you the fact and what is realistic, but with make a lot of promises that can never be fulfilled.
I have learnt not to trust them with such words. It us even an indication that all they have said are just lies and should not be believed.
It is better to say the truth, than tell lies and at the same, there is nothing to show forth for it.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:57:17 AM

therefore analysis and other due diligence must be done well, we can also discuss with the local community or even discuss here to get the best choice in each of our investments.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:42:13 AM

yes the fact is like that, in this crypto industry there is no full guarantee for you. Even in traditional investment, nothing guarantees you profit. There will be no certainty in future income, and if a project claims their tokens will become more and more expensive over time, it is very likely that they are lying. Of course, that does not mean that they are wrong, however, ensuring that everyone in the inevitable benefit is not responsible, to say the least. If you see a project that claims that your profits will grow tenfold in just six months, it's far more likely to be a good old Ponzi scheme than it really is, as seen in BitConnect.
So, no matter how this promise actually looks, if you see that the project offers you sky-high profits for literally no effort, it probably means that they want to make that profit out of you.
I think this things must be know by people from long time ago. There are no guarantee even in real investment. So people must be already prepared for something like this, and know what they do. I mean, in investment that have volatile like bitcoin or other altcoins, people shouldn't trust anyone. And keep believe with themself so they not blame anyone or maybe anything if they fail.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:02:58 AM

yes the fact is like that, in this crypto industry there is no full guarantee for you. Even in traditional investment, nothing guarantees you profit. There will be no certainty in future income, and if a project claims their tokens will become more and more expensive over time, it is very likely that they are lying. Of course, that does not mean that they are wrong, however, ensuring that everyone in the inevitable benefit is not responsible, to say the least. If you see a project that claims that your profits will grow tenfold in just six months, it's far more likely to be a good old Ponzi scheme than it really is, as seen in BitConnect.
I think this things must be know by people from long time ago. There are no guarantee even in real investment. So people must be already prepared for something like this, and know what they do. I mean, in investment that have volatile like bitcoin or other altcoins, people shouldn't trust anyone. And keep believe with themself so they not blame anyone or maybe anything if they fail.
at times like this many people make their own rumors and this actually confuses us when following it, and ultimately erodes our confidence, will be at high risk if we do not have confidence. therefore you may read news from various sources, but we personally must have an attitude, so that we can still think positively, Moreover, tempting offers sometimes make us interested, again we have to re-examine before deciding

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:35:36 PM

I believe behind the great profit, there are some great risks.
If there is a project offering a huge profit with no risk, it is clearly a scam project for me.
Always be suspicious if there is something sounds too good, it will save us from fraud.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: