Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: be careful with projects that offer you great prizes, that is not a guarantee of  (Read 1266 times)
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

Yes, an attractive pool is good, but it can sometimes be deceiving.
I prefer a project that pays in small amount and yet it is real and has prospects than become a bagholder of shitcoins.
There are so many of them. The best way to avoid them is by sticking to good bounty managers.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:59:48 PM

You are right that many projects offer huge gains but are experiencing failures. Even if it is checked that the team is not transparent and does not provide information on project development. Maybe we can find a more realistic project and have a clear roadmap. But all decisions are in your hands, most importantly always vigilant.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:27:51 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion. These days, A new project offering high return or big bonuses for a tiny investment. So that investors become greedy and buy as much they can. The project authorities announce big prizes so that more people get interested and once they got a big amount of investment they utterly ran away.

So, Investors like us should always be conscious of this sort of scam project. I think people who invest are smart enough to estimate a project. We have internet, google to find all the info on a project. I don't consider those projects that giveaway free token in bounty for small works. I think those tokens are worthless thats why millions of tokens are giving away almost freely I would say.

toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:03:46 PM

The author rights, I with him agree.Of course you can not just believe the beautiful words,they can say anything,their task is that we invested in their projects.Now it is generally difficult to get investment in the project, investors have already been taught.
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:49:54 PM

Yes, something that promises a big prize is not necessarily true or mirni, when prices are weakening there are several projects that offer big for participants, but ultimately zero, so to get the best investment must analyze the information correctly, every project that wants to join either a big offer or small believe the origin stem in general and the rules are openly clear

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:56:41 PM

Great prizes is a main red flag first of all
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:04:22 PM

Yes, something that promises a big prize is not necessarily true or mirni, when prices are weakening there are several projects that offer big for participants, but ultimately zero, so to get the best investment must analyze the information correctly, every project that wants to join either a big offer or small believe the origin stem in general and the rules are openly clear
I agree with you the most important thing is the transparency of the team and the project work map, a big prize is no guarantee for the success of the project. transparency of the team or the reputation of the developer in managing the previous project that we need to pay attention to because it is currently very vulnerable about project fraud.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:53:47 PM

The saying applies to anything in general and in context especially to crypto .if something is too good to be true then it probably is. Don't fall for extravagant offers even if they are for bounties.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 03:55:53 PM

Great prizes are indeed a red flag but that doesn't mean it would be a failure. I have seen and made profit of such coins which had great prizes when it was still unknown. But of course most of them suck in the end.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:59:28 PM

Great prizes are indeed a red flag but that doesn't mean it would be a failure. I have seen and made profit of such coins which had great prizes when it was still unknown. But of course most of them suck in the end.
I remember the Athero real estate project which gave the approximately $1mln to the bounty hunters. The price was calculated in average dollar value but the price of the token fall due to the market circumstances. The big reward promised bounty campaigns fail in my opinion and the exceptiona don't change this rule in the crypto bounty campaigns.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:03:46 PM

I would say be careful with every projects

Offering great prizes are a representation of what to expect from the project
Offering low prizes are also a show of what to come

Neither determines success; it only presume what is to come
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:24:20 PM

well ........ that's what investors need to know before investing in any project. because in the market there are no guarantees whatsoever and what determines your destiny is about your own way of managing your financial management.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:28:11 PM

Developers has one sure popular way of luring investors to invest in their project and that is giving invest discount price per token and of cos promising them huge return of investment but alas any project that promises ROI is obviously a red flag, even good projects can't predict what will happen in near future but fake projects are promising investors fake returns

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:42:10 PM

Yes, indeed, now there aren't as many good and promising projects as before. And I choose them with big trepidation and caution, based on personal criteria, and not on promises of great prizes or rewards. It seems to me that this is advice for new people in crypto who have just begun their way here.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 06:43:42 PM

I have participated in many projects that offer great prizes, but most of them are scams

finding a good project and paying right, now is like a fortune. I really hope that IEO will be a guarantee for hunters or ICO investors

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:50:40 PM

It's true that often with bounties the rewards don't live up to the expectation. But I'm not sure this is the fault of the bounty project itself, it's just normal that they list the maximum possible reward, based on the project hitting hard cap. And they usually don't hit hard cap, which means firstly that the reward is proportionally smaller, and secondly that supply outstrips demand, which means prices are bound to fall as soon as the coin is tradeable (quite apart from any downwards pressure there might be on the market as a whole). I just think sometimes we can be unrealistic in our expectations.

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:13:40 PM

Little or big money allocation isn't a warranty for success all is based on team development of their project makes price stable in market.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:15:22 PM

yes the fact is like that, in this crypto industry there is no full guarantee for you. Even in traditional investment, nothing guarantees you profit. There will be no certainty in future income, and if a project claims their tokens will become more and more expensive over time, it is very likely that they are lying. Of course, that does not mean that they are wrong, however, ensuring that everyone in the inevitable benefit is not responsible, to say the least. If you see a project that claims that your profits will grow tenfold in just six months, it's far more likely to be a good old Ponzi scheme than it really is, as seen in BitConnect.
So, no matter how this promise actually looks, if you see that the project offers you sky-high profits for literally no effort, it probably means that they want to make that profit out of you.
Any projects that do give out guarantee is quite common among projects but there are really some numbers that do really
convince you out hardly that their token will go or rise those multipliers on a short period of time.Im pretty aware on bitconnects
existence where it do give out interest on the amount invested to their tokens but eventually fall down to the floor later on leaving
out lots of fools who do believe on such scheme.Lending type are quite common into those previous years when the market is mooning
an as we all know there no such guarantees that we will able to see yet any coins will be subject to said support from the community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
airdropdude

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:29:15 PM

These days, people want projects that promise high price and want to get rich quick. So, I think you are right because I know anything in life needs our effort. Most Effortless stuffs are more or less not true
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:54:03 PM

Little or big money allocation isn't a warranty for success all is based on team development of their project makes price stable in market.

Certainly not a guarantee but some prices looks ridiculously huge. It makes you wonder if the team can actually pay that considering the fact that it might be one third of fourth of their softcap. I prefer moderate prices that the hyped prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: