Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOREX.ONE - THE CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 2045 times)
gonzapremium

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:29:39 PM

Can I use an unlimited number of exchanges?
it seems to me that the platform will cooperate with well-known exchanges, it is better to be wary of little-known exchanges
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:36:30 PM

what will be the price at the initial stage?
For now, cost of 1 coin is $ 1

what will be the price at the initial stage?
As you can see on the website - the cost of 1 coin is $ 1. Whether the price will be the same after IEO - is unknown, but it remains to be hoped that yes. After all, the project does not look bad.
Is this the price without the discount? Is private sale and presale over? and if so, what was the discounted price?
No discount is expected yet. The company has huge potential, and discounts do not always positively affect tokenomics
I also do not advocate that projects make a big discount at the stage of presale. then it can negatively affect the price of the token. From your answer, I understand that the project primarily relies on its great potential and does not intend to attract users with large discounts.
Now no one will be surprised at the discounts.  projects have been collecting almost nothing in the last year.

You yourself know that the market is very unpredictable, everything can change very quickly both for the better and vice versa.. Personally, I am opposed to discounts. Typically, in closed sales, the price is the lowest, and then it rises, in line with demand. Of course, this is an ideal development model.
I am not against discounts for example to large investors, but it should be reasonable discounts within a few percent. Investors who have bought tokens at a large discount are always tempted to sell them quickly when the opportunity presents itself.

and this, as we know, will negatively affect the price of the coin, and as a result, the development of the project as a whole
It does not want neither the project team nor the holders of the tokens, of course. Therefore, I consider it the right step to sell tokens without discounts.

Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

it seems to me that the platform will cooperate with well-known exchanges, it is better to be wary of little-known exchanges
I don’t worry at all about small and obscure exchanges. I’m more interested in having large exchangers work without problems!
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:01:12 PM

I don’t worry at all about small and obscure exchanges. I’m more interested in having large exchangers work without problems!
Cooperation with trusted exchangers is beneficial not only for users, but also for the project and its partners Wink
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:19:57 PM

Does the project already have large investors? or is this information considered closed?
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

Does the project already have large investors? or is this information considered closed?
nobody will tell you this.  the only thing you can find out is look at the transactions, if any
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:48:28 PM

nobody will tell you this.  the only thing you can find out is look at the transactions, if any
Well sometimes projects say that they have a large and well-known investor, thereby making it clear to other smaller investors that the project can be trusted.
defyance

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:15:29 PM

Judging by the information on their website already collected softcap. If you believe this amount (more than $2.2 million) then large investors could be.

I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:14:00 PM

Judging by the information on their website already collected softcap. If you believe this amount (more than $2.2 million) then large investors could be.
It is possible that large investors have came, this fact cannot be denied. But how things really are - only time will tell. I deeply hope that the project will conduct a bounty campaign and I can get tokens!
defyance

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:23:26 AM

It is possible that large investors have came, this fact cannot be denied. But how things really are - only time will tell. I deeply hope that the project will conduct a bounty campaign and I can get tokens!
If the project has good potential and has already invested a large enough amount they could launch a bounty campaign. This would help attract more users to their platform. Start-up capital is half the business, they need more popularity.

ufolly

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:59:45 AM

Well, hardcap is worth $12 million. If the project has outlined such a sum, then they cannot do without large investors.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:19:10 AM

Well, hardcap is worth $12 million. If the project has outlined such a sum, then they cannot do without large investors.
12$ million is quite a lot of money. A 2 of years ago, projects easily collected larger amounts, but now investors have lost interest in cryptocurrencies. If the project is going to cooperate with well-known exchanges, perhaps they have an interest in investing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

You are not limited and you can use an unlimited number of exchangers! The main thing is that you have enough strength to do all this.

Definitely yes! But the names and the number of investments are not to be made public, I think for reasons that are understandable to you.
trakjis

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:27:23 PM

Well sometimes projects say that they have a large and well-known investor, thereby making it clear to other smaller investors that the project can be trusted.
The presence of large and responsible investors indicates for other, possibly also large, investors, partners and users that the project is reliable
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

The presence of large and responsible investors indicates for other, possibly also large, investors, partners and users that the project is reliable
words alone are not enough, we need evidence that investors are
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:20:15 PM

Is it not enough for you that you have become acquainted with the project, have seen a promising project in it, since you are here. In addition, the website has a counter. What more do you need?
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 08:49:06 PM

Is it not enough for you that you have become acquainted with the project, have seen a promising project in it, since you are here. In addition, the website has a counter. What more do you need?
Some people no longer trust the projects, and this is not strange, because 2017 brought a lot of disappointment to investors. Nevertheless, this project is interesting and has every chance of success.
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:50:02 PM

It is necessary to analyze to understand whether the platform is promising. The reliability of the project is checked only by time. Which in itself is quite logical. With all this, it is necessary that in Torex is truly invested.
defyance

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:16:54 AM

If investors, including large ones, wish to remain anonymous, you will not be able to find out about them. Perhaps it would be beneficial for the project to name large investors as advertising, but first of all the project is obliged to protect the interests of investors.

ufolly

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:32:30 AM

It is necessary to analyze to understand whether the platform is promising. The reliability of the project is checked only by time. Which in itself is quite logical. With all this, it is necessary that in Torex is truly invested.
It is always necessary to analyze, but if the project is promising it is better to invest in the early stages because later it will be more expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: