Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOREX.ONE - THE CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 2045 times)
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:18:22 AM

Will it be possible on the platform to stop the trading process in real time?
You will independently manage your trade. When you want, then stop.

Do you have a referral program?  on the site I did not find information about this
We do not have such a program, but do you want?
It's not what I want.  The referral program is great for attracting more people.
Referral programs are a standard tool to attract new users, but I think that in some projects it will not give the desired effect. To attract customers, the trading platform should be convenient and safe.
In the referral program, I see only positive aspects. Of course, it must be correctly composed! Otherwise, it may harm
A robust and secure platform requires strong marketing to scale up
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:55:31 PM

what will be the price at the initial stage?
As you can see on the website - the cost of 1 coin is $ 1. Whether the price will be the same after IEO - is unknown, but it remains to be hoped that yes. After all, the project does not look bad.
I think the team has an offer what the price will be in the near future
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:06:28 AM

As you can see on the website - the cost of 1 coin is $ 1. Whether the price will be the same after IEO - is unknown, but it remains to be hoped that yes. After all, the project does not look bad.
Is this the price without the discount? Is private sale and presale over? and if so, what was the discounted price?

tamar3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:56:31 PM

I look forward to when the platform launches Mobile Crypto Wallet Cheesy
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:18:29 PM

if you have a good smartphone, you can easily use official resources on the Internet now

I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:28:15 PM

I think that soon there will be a launch. After all, there is no point in pulling for a long time, now there are a lot of competitors and you need to start as quickly as possible. Of course, they need to test everything first.
grimiczkij

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:39:02 PM

Has anyone already tested the Torex mobile app? Are there any errors in the application?
Ivonkod

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:41:31 PM

I think that soon there will be a launch. After all, there is no point in pulling for a long time, now there are a lot of competitors and you need to start as quickly as possible. Of course, they need to test everything first.
I think now is not a good time, BTC is losing its price, followed by all the other altcoins.
Kibercript

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:06:14 AM

I also did not find a link to the application.  there is a torex application on the play market but it is not related to the project
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:41:56 AM

For now, cost of 1 coin is $ 1

Is this the price without the discount? Is private sale and presale over? and if so, what was the discounted price?
No discount is expected yet. The company has huge potential, and discounts do not always positively affect tokenomics
trakjis

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:42:47 AM

can start quickly, but the main will be thing is that the product is completely ready for use
defyance

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:18:04 PM

No discount is expected yet. The company has huge potential, and discounts do not always positively affect tokenomics
I also do not advocate that projects make a big discount at the stage of presale. then it can negatively affect the price of the token. From your answer, I understand that the project primarily relies on its great potential and does not intend to attract users with large discounts.

Kibercript

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:39:03 PM

I also do not advocate that projects make a big discount at the stage of presale. then it can negatively affect the price of the token. From your answer, I understand that the project primarily relies on its great potential and does not intend to attract users with large discounts.
Now no one will be surprised at the discounts.  projects have been collecting almost nothing in the last year.
trakjis

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:55:29 AM

Now no one will be surprised at the discounts.  projects have been collecting almost nothing in the last year.

You yourself know that the market is very unpredictable, everything can change very quickly both for the better and vice versa.. Personally, I am opposed to discounts. Typically, in closed sales, the price is the lowest, and then it rises, in line with demand. Of course, this is an ideal development model.
defyance

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:44:37 PM

You yourself know that the market is very unpredictable, everything can change very quickly both for the better and vice versa.. Personally, I am opposed to discounts. Typically, in closed sales, the price is the lowest, and then it rises, in line with demand. Of course, this is an ideal development model.
I am not against discounts for example to large investors, but it should be reasonable discounts within a few percent. Investors who have bought tokens at a large discount are always tempted to sell them quickly when the opportunity presents itself.

Kibercript

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:01:28 PM

I am not against discounts for example to large investors, but it should be reasonable discounts within a few percent. Investors who have bought tokens at a large discount are always tempted to sell them quickly when the opportunity presents itself.
but not all investors sell when possible.  have long term holders
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:15:53 PM

I have already seen similar projects, not everyone managed to keep the token price stable. What is your feature and why can you?
torex.one (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:23:15 PM

I have already seen similar projects, not everyone managed to keep the token price stable. What is your feature and why can you?
The team will use a combined approach to increase performance. First, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the principles of the project and you yourself will understand everything!

can start quickly, but the main will be thing is that the product is completely ready for use
Of course you are right! First you need to have a finished product and only then enter the market!
trakjis

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:52:19 PM

and this, as we know, will negatively affect the price of the coin, and as a result, the development of the project as a whole
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:13:09 PM

Can I use an unlimited number of exchanges?
restrictions will be anyway.  not all exchanges are supported
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: