Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings 2 x very likely by buying this coin  (Read 360 times)
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

The IOP currency is traded on Bittrex for the price of $ 0.024. The 1st October on LATOKEN the IOP team will do an IEO in which they will be sold Hydra tokens starting from $ 0.056. The IOP-HYDRA swap will be 1.1. So buying IOP now at $ 0.024 you will get HYDRA tokens of IEO value of $ 0.056 with a possible 200% gain ......
I take no responsibility, consider risks and dangers ... this is a revenue opportunity , but you have to assess the risk yourself.
IEO could be a failure so you could lose your money ... but if it is good, it will be easy
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:12:25 PM

The IOP currency is traded on Bittrex for the price of $ 0.024. The 1st October on LATOKEN the IOP team will do an IEO in which they will be sold Hydra tokens starting from $ 0.056. The IOP-HYDRA swap will be 1.1. So buying IOP now at $ 0.024 you will get HYDRA tokens of IEO value of $ 0.056 with a possible 200% gain ......
I take no responsibility, consider risks and dangers ... this is a revenue opportunity , but you have to assess the risk yourself.
IEO could be a failure so you could lose your money ... but if it is good, it will be easy
As soon as I see the name of the Latoken exchange, I lose any desire to invest.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Bisbee

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:33:43 PM

Good idea, but I haven't seen successful IEOs on Latoken. Now I’m watching one IEO, but for a week now there’s not a single token bought for this project. I thought the reason was in the project, but looked at other IEOs and realized that the reason was in the exchange. Therefore, I’m not sure that the IOP project will be able to make a profit and that it is necessary to better assess all the risks. Although the collaboration with the Hydra team looks interesting.

Bitcoin is our future
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:11:21 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us! I seem to reason along with you but my fear is almost the same thing you have posted. What if the IEO fail and people dumping their holding in a way that is much fast than you can take selling decision as it has happened with other IEO in the past?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:29:00 PM

Does the swap from IOP to HYDRA will be in automatic process or will be on orders in Latoken most of the tokens trading at this exchange are dumping losing its value up to 90% IEO price so its very risky I have some tokens trading at latoken from IEO but the value still very far from original price.

ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:46:01 PM

Probably the IOP-HYDRA swap will take place on Bittrex or manually on the IOP website
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:26:40 AM

The places that have the most IOPs are Fatbtc and Crex24. Bittrex only has <1% supply. It looks like Bittrex won't suffer much lose. or it could be that Bitrex wants to replace the total existing IOP coins with new coins. I think this can be tried

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

I'd rather pass on that, you are talking about exchanges does not have success on IEO this year, I like Bittrex as an exchange but they are not successful with their IEO. if you are talking of Binance IOE here, I might consider following your call since as of the moment, IEO is well dominated by Binance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:56:14 PM

there is a 50/50 possibility that this may end up to success or even failing it will surely come to the IEO popularity just like back then when ICO's popularity increase, but in giving the opportunity to Binance and other well known Exchange site back then I can never say if IEO can be like that right now because there is a lot Exchange site right now and it is pretty much congested in my opinion, but it will surely depend on the developers if this IEO will be successful just like their predecessor.

someone asked about Beatzcoin? Beatzcoin is a token on the blockchain tron, the new platform VibraVid will soon replace Youtube, welcome http://beatzcoin.io

Well if Beatzcoin would replace youtube what about D.tube? Does Dtube isn't successful in providing the needs of certain influencer I guess it is too early to say of what may happen?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:50:07 PM

I'd rather pass on that, you are talking about exchanges does not have success on IEO this year, I like Bittrex as an exchange but they are not successful with their IEO. if you are talking of Binance IOE here, I might consider following your call since as of the moment, IEO is well dominated by Binance.
I agree to this yet i do have the same insights similar to this one when it comes to success of IEO on most exchangers excluding Binance
but if we can able to handle the risk up then trying out for easy 200% then just proceed.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

I haven't seen any projects that implement IEO on Latoken gain high value after starting trading.
Most of the prices of coins are split many times and I think this is not a project worth investing in, it's too risky.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

I haven't seen any projects that implement IEO on Latoken gain high value after starting trading.
Most of the prices of coins are split many times and I think this is not a project worth investing in, it's too risky.

Yes, Latoken basically is a graveyard for IEOs project.
Every month there are doing 10 IEOs, and based on the fact that I gathered from their community. None of them reached their hardcap there and after it got listed there, nobody is buying it. That means it lacks interest from people and investors.
always do your own research, do not believe everything you see on the Internet when Money is involved.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:52:10 PM

Absolutely,I have joined in past a project that the token is tradable in Latoken and until now the value continues to fall as it is almost a dead coin
I don’t recommend investing in this one.

And OP is just part of the team or maybe a paid advertisers to post this kind of thread to gain investors,how can you expect something to invest when the Dev himself can’t make a right advertising strategy ? No I am not risking money on this one

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:53:04 PM

If you dint trust what you are promoting or confidence about what you are shilling, then why promote it then? You know too that IEO on some of these exchanges that are low and not popular are not reliable, and that is why you dint want to take responsibility for the recommendation. This is exactly how most a developer has been hiding under anonymity, and they don’t want to take responsibility for any failed project because they themselves do not trust the project.

The coin that you mentioned might be a great one, but it would have been nice if they were being conducted in exchanges like binance, and other popular top exchanges that we all know in the market. Anyway, I wish you best of luck in generating fund for the IEO, let’s make this as test of LAtoken first.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:36:51 PM

Absolutely,I have joined in past a project that the token is tradable in Latoken and until now the value continues to fall as it is almost a dead coin
I don’t recommend investing in this one.

And OP is just part of the team or maybe a paid advertisers to post this kind of thread to gain investors,how can you expect something to invest when the Dev himself can’t make a right advertising strategy ? No I am not risking money on this one
I believe it so. How this person @OP tried to fool us again? Instead of promoting,  it is better to focus on bringing back the price to the original rather than of dragging people to come with them knowing tha fact that they are badly losing their credibility.

I heard this coin also and better I'm not tempted of what they've promise to the investors.

ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:45:37 PM

I want to make it clear that I am not a team member, but an investor like you ....... I wrote this post to hear your opinions. However, I decided to buy $ 300 of IOP ... I hope to double capital ...we'll see
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

I agree to this yet i do have the same insights similar to this one when it comes to success of IEO on most exchangers excluding Binance
but if we can able to handle the risk up then trying out for easy 200% then just proceed.
Honestly, the way how people invested in IEO now is not by looking at the project's potential, but on the exchange reputation.
So, if that project is in a successful exchange, people would think that the project will become successful, that's what I'm thinking also.

However, when it comes to my long term view, it could be different as I know exchange that are popular are good only for short term because of the hype.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:40:04 PM

Iop already tradeable on bittrex and other exchange,,
Simple questions, why they do an IEO for hydra on latoken, not on bittrex ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:24:33 PM

Iop already tradeable on bittrex and other exchange,,
Simple questions, why they do an IEO for hydra on latoken, not on bittrex ?
yes, it becomes a little confusing and makes us think, why not do it IEO on bittrex. although the coins are different, but this coin is one company with coins that have collaborated with Bittrex. wouldn't that be better than latoken?
ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:07:36 PM

On Bittrex the IEOs were a total failure, I think that's why
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: