Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (removed)  (Read 5858 times)
worldly (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2011, 11:37:50 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 10:28:34 AM by worldly

(removed)

European Bitcoin Conference Prague 2011

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptshamrock

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 11:43:48 AM

+1 

"Money needs to be depoliticized, and the time has come for the separation of money and state to be accomplished."
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 12:08:32 PM

Umm, no offense but weren't you paying attention when we first called them out as a fraud months ago?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2011, 12:09:33 PM

I can't believe this guy is still around after this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47496.0

I'm surprised you didn't search FNIB on this forum, worldly.

Bruno (not Daniel Bruno)
johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 02:38:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up.  It does appear FNIB is scam, from this account and earlier reports.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 02:47:56 PM

Mitchell Bourne scam alert. European Bitcoin Conference
Pathetic. What does the conference have to do with your misdealings with one of your customers? This is just proving your childish nature.

WARNING: Mitchell Bourne scam alert.   Goes by "wordly" on this forum

Oh wow! A scammer! What did he steal from you?

Mitchell Bourne is a 33 year old Austrailian living hand to mouth in Romania.

Slandering your customers? Classy.

Somehow he got involved with btc and is collecting money for the conference.
How awful that is. Isn't there a formal selection process thesedays for getting involved in bitcoin? Fucking riff-raff.

My firm FNIB had numerous dealings with him and concluded he is not to be trusted handling our money.

Have you ever given him any money? Wasn't it that you promised him money and then closed his account when he tried to withdraw it because the money was never there to begin with? Also, why is it that you feel it's appropriate to discuss the details of your customers in public?

After he sent four emails DEMANDING a wire transfer of US$5000, we severed all ties with him
Just imagine-- my bank account has $5000 in it and I demand my bank to give it to me. I'd close my account and cut all ties with me if i were them!

He cried "scam"  because FNIB didnt send him the cash
You admit that you gave him $5000 then and just didn't send it? How is it that you are not the scammer here? You're going to have to actually explain this with proof I'm afraid. Also, why do you think it's okay to discuss your customers' information publicly?

Any one needing more FUD can contact info@fnib.co
FTFY

Nobody wants to be on your mailing list for more grandiose nonsense and misrepresentation.

For all those who say FNIB is a scam, there is not a single case of anybody anywhere not getting their funds back from FNIB

He cried "scam"  because FNIB didnt send him the cash

Huh

As for all the excitement about our office photos and photoshop, advertising and marketing is a normal tool of any business.
Dishonest advertising is a tool for shady scammy businesses like yours that cannot function in an environment that requirements meeting certain standards and to not be self-important.

If a hotel enhances a photo of its rooms on a website, does that mean the hotel does not exist or will steal your money?
If a hotel uses a picture of another hotel for their advertisement and photoshops the rooms, yes, it is attempting to steal money by charging for something under false representation. Lucky for you your business is not a hotel, it's just where you bring your clients to get paid for your services.

If a magazine uses photoshop to enhance the appearance of a model on the cover, does that mean the magazine is a scam?
When it's for cosmetics, yes. It's called false advertising, and your defense of it merely proves your dishonesty. Everything you say just digs your hole deeper. Good luck!

freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 03:29:16 PM

WARNING: Mitchell Bourne scam alert.   Goes by "wordly" on this forum

I had missed the scam alert about FNIB.
Thank you for bumping the thread.
amencon

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 10:58:26 PM

Re: European Bitcoin Conference

The sheer stupidity of some people here and the hearsay on this forum is unreal. Cry

FNIB never "gave"  Mitchell Bourne $5000 or 5 cents for that matter.  He's a young guy without a job or an address  wandering Romania.  How he got mixed up in bitcoin, we dont know.  He asked for and was denied permission to withdraw money from a complimentary account before the time limit; otherwise there is no point in the account to begin with.  THAT is the "scam" FNIB is accused of.   And this is the guy
who is supposed to promote bitcoin to the world and encourage its adoption?  Cheesy    What a bunch of idiots.

www.fnib.co   Never a single client complaint.  Dig for dirt all you want.   Kiss

So with your service you can just choose to deny "permission" for your clients to withdraw their money?

Nice.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 01:04:17 AM

Re: European Bitcoin Conference

The sheer stupidity of some people here and the hearsay on this forum is unreal. Cry

FNIB never "gave"  Mitchell Bourne $5000 or 5 cents for that matter.  He's a young guy without a job or an address  wandering Romania.  How he got mixed up in bitcoin, we dont know.  He asked for and was denied permission to withdraw money from a complimentary account before the time limit; otherwise there is no point in the account to begin with.  THAT is the "scam" FNIB is accused of.   And this is the guy
who is supposed to promote bitcoin to the world and encourage its adoption?  Cheesy    What a bunch of idiots.

www.fnib.co   Never a single client complaint.  Dig for dirt all you want.   Kiss

You know how we know you're a scummy fuck scammer? Because while we demand facts you continuously mention him as if he were a worthless, below you, barely human being instead of providing evidence of your supposed innocence.

You keep daring people to dig up dirt on you but your spergy dumbass keeps forgetting that no one need look any farther than here.

Post proof. It's more effective than name calling while claiming to be professional.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 04:29:23 AM

You know how we know you're a scummy fuck scammer? Because while we demand facts you continuously mention him as if he were a worthless, below you, barely human being instead of providing evidence of your supposed innocence.

You keep daring people to dig up dirt on you but your spergy dumbass keeps forgetting that no one need look any farther than here.

Post proof. It's more effective than name calling while claiming to be professional.

Not to mention that even if Stuart could offer conclusive proof that Mitchell is a scammer, it would in no way prove that Stuart isn't also a scammer.

You might want to put deceptive advertising and plagiarism behind you Stuart, but the internet never forgets.  Never.  You've already proven yourself dishonest in the past.  The burden is on you to convince others that you're acting with integrity now.  Good luck with that.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
JonHind

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 06:25:39 AM

I'm amazed that a supposed real company would communicate in such a way as FNIB (aka Stuart) has. His unprofessional acidic attacks, his shooped stock images, his confusing paper trail and history of scammy businesses makes his 'exchange' a place that nobody should visit unless they have money they don't mind losing.

freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 11:01:24 AM

FNIB is so obviously a scam that it isn't even entertaining.
Next!
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 05:16:35 AM

WARNING: Mitchell Bourne scam alert.   Goes by "wordly" on this forum

I had missed the scam alert about FNIB.
Thank you for bumping the thread.

LOL, my thoughts exactly.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
sirius
Bitcoiner

Activity: 429
Merit: 974

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:56:20 PM

First National Innovation Brokers hired a Finnish law firm to demand removal of this thread.  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216717.0

Iris — for better social networks
I'm not a forum admin - please contact theymos instead.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:33:08 PM

First National Innovation Brokers hired a Finnish law firm to demand removal of this thread.  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216717.0

Lulzy.

Here's a free mirror. Streisand ftw.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: