Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TLSGROUP.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT FUND  (Read 1146 times)
arni011

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:06:14 PM

in the official telegram chat, I read that the IEO starts on November 24. So you can be sure of a quick listing and it will be cool.

I am waiting for this to buy tokens now and I am sure that it will be in demand now.

It is too early to draw any conclusions. The main thing is that we do not see the dump after listing.

let's see what happens after the listing. In fact, it remains to wait not so long. I will continue to follow the news of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiHost

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

On the official group on Telegram I saw information that it is possible to buy tokens via the website. The buy option is still active on the website, but I don't know if the transaction can be carried out.

24 November will IEO on exchange. So I don't know if it makes sense right now.

So we are waiting for the start of sales and after that I will buy tokens.
I think that this will all be really cool.

Let's see what the demand for tokens will be. at a minimum, the team will need to attract a soft cap in order to implement this project.

What's the soft cap of the project? I'd like to understand that.
arni011

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:30:54 AM

So you aren't satisfied with STO results and decided to make an IEO woth unrealistic goals?
MiHost

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:06:10 PM

About Our Company

TLS Group is a leading cryptocurrency minning infrastructure and portfolio management solution provider in the green energy segment.

Evrything is great, but you made a mistake in the word "mining", please, check it.[/list]
    fmendes8318

Activity: 28

View Profile
    November 25, 2019, 12:33:32 PM

Please, tell me more about the green mining and how is it possible to earn passive income with TLS.
    tarletskayaE

View Profile
    November 25, 2019, 01:03:14 PM

As far as I understand it is sto . Will tokens give the right to vote in the company ?

Tokens will give the right to receive passive income and this will be as important as possible for me .
    I will continue to follow the news.

As I understand it, tokens will be shares and it will be cool. And perhaps they will give the right to vote in the company.

Yes, security token works exactly the same as shares. Of course, having a small amount of them, our voice drowns in a sea of ​​shareholders, but more important is that it entitles every holder to receive a dividend, i.e. share in the company's profits.
    It's really cool to receive dividents for sure, but 15% every month? I can't believe in that, sorry.
    tlsgroup (OP)
    Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
    November 25, 2019, 05:13:23 PM

I don't really understand. Will these be security tokens or not ? Will the tokens be shares or not ?

Yes, it's a security token based on the ERC-20 blockchain

There is information in Roadmap that the STO has ended, but there is nowhere information whether Softcap has been accumulated. $10M in the current cryptocurrency market situation is a very large amount. Were you able to collect it and the project will continue development?

We will use just raised money, all unsold tokens will be burnt

Here is me, too, interested in this question. And also interested in what they do offer to investors now? And is there an opportunity to buy tokens for me ?

You can buy tokens on our website: sto.tlsgroup.io
    Or during our IEO that starts on December 1

As far as I understand it is sto . Will tokens give the right to vote in the company ?

We've already conducted the STO. Now we will make IEO

I'm supporting this project from the beginning, but i'm also suprised that nobody from the dev team or at least community menager is not coming here to answer even basic questions.
    Do anyone have informations about amount collected during STO, or about development?

You can follow our Telegram chat: t.me/tlstoken
    All discussion is there

Where can I read more about green mining ? what equipment do you plan to use for this.?

There is a lot of info about green mining in our WP and in the internet, it's getting more popular now
    Our portfolio of Masternodes will be risk managed. We will use Markowitz optimization techniques to ensure proper asset diversification. VaR estimates will be used to keep a check on tail risk.

What do you think is successfull? Partners are some subordinate services that TLSGROUP needed only to create a facade ICO, Softcap was not reached. Nobody wants to reveal how much funds have been raised nor what has been developed so far. Is it effective in your opinion?

We will reveal the info about raised funds after the last sale

I wonder what will be the cost of one kilowatt of electricity and what equipment will be mining ? I just know a little bit about these things.

You can find this info in our WP

in what country will be located panels for green mining. ? It has to be Spain or something like that.

You're right

I don't understand the team will conduct both IEO and STO ?

Yes, the STO is over, the IEO is on December 1

What's the soft cap of the project? I'd like to understand that.

10m

So you aren't satisfied with STO results and decided to make an IEO woth unrealistic goals?

No, we will use just raised money, all the unsold tokens will be burnt

Please, tell me more about the green mining and how is it possible to earn passive income with TLS.

You can read it in our WP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14TNLJNCi692T82mNXBlaooyB7KTtI6Qz/view

So, you want to make $40 million with 48 hours? Do you really believe in it?

We will use just raised money
    stamconcmeni

Activity: 13

View Profile
    December 01, 2019, 01:26:46 PM

"Team" and "STO/ICO" pages don't work. They show "Error 404".[/list]
    Cruptobro

View Profile
    December 01, 2019, 01:51:36 PM

TLS token was created not for speculation in the markets but for receiving passive income
    aivie18

Activity: 12

View Profile
    December 01, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

So it needs to be quite stable to receive stable passive income, right?
    stamconcmeni

View Profile
    December 01, 2019, 02:46:43 PM

in what country will be located panels for green mining. ? It has to be Spain or something like that.

You're right

Is it Spain exactly or any other warm country? How many panels will you have?
    Cruptobro

View Profile
    December 01, 2019, 03:10:49 PM

How long has TLS been developing? And why did you choose to create a security token?
    tictentdistio

Activity: 5

View Profile
    December 02, 2019, 10:12:34 AM

How long has TLS been developing? And why did you choose to create a security token?

Me, too, this interestingly. I'm even more interested in when I start earning passive income.
    tippytoes

Activity: 1988
    Merit: 275

View Profile
    December 02, 2019, 10:22:49 AM

The first thing that I checked also. But you can just go ahead to their website and browse the team members. I think they need to fix the link provided on the OP.

https://tlsgroup.io/about-us-3/

Where exactly is your green energy plant?
      AtomicBlastoid

Activity: 6

View Profile
      December 02, 2019, 10:42:49 AM

So it needs to be quite stable to receive stable passive income, right?

Exactly. For me, this will be the main motivation for buying tokens right now.
      Andreyskop

View Profile
      December 02, 2019, 11:16:37 AM

This is a good question. I am also waiting for the opportunity to receive income. But what the team promises team now is really impressive.
      dervingliron

View Profile
      December 02, 2019, 11:45:40 AM

really the page is not working. But tokens can be bought now on exchanges. And this is the main motivation.
      tictentdistio

View Profile
      December 02, 2019, 12:13:48 PM

You're right

Is it Spain exactly or any other warm country? How many panels will you have?

I think Spain is a good country for that. But on the other hand, mining seems to me such a profitable business.
      verctaddeansdo

Activity: 7

View Profile
      December 03, 2019, 11:13:55 AM

now I will wait for the listing on the exchanges. I bought some tokens. I think the profit can be obtained very quickly.
      suppmuffburjunc

View Profile
      December 03, 2019, 11:49:45 AM

Now you are planning to list on other exchanges soon or there are no such plans yet. ?
      Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
        Print  

Jump to: