Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 04:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spesmonerujo: Boron Butterfly - ENDED  (Read 2772 times)
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:15:14 PM

Reserving for anonymous person: 50 & 40
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:25:08 PM

Phishman, great work bud!! I'll take 2 of whatever number you give me! Cheesy  

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Iced

Activity: 628
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:46:40 PM

Set #48 without a doubt Grin

No signature for now
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:10:56 PM

2 full lowest sets
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 11:12:31 PM

Alrighty, just updated the OP as of now Smiley  Thanks to all those who have already reserved some notes.  No rush on payments btw since the notes haven't been shipped to MJ yet and also due to the fact that MJ hasn't provided the escrow wallet yet... I'll hit him up in a little while if he still hasn't gotten to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I'll take 2 lowest of each set. #14 and #15..

Just a suggestion: I personally have never loaded or redeemed a coin/note before, so I am always scared that something will go wrong while doing that. Just a suggestion if you can have someone who can help with loading process and we can send them the btc.

That's ok, I will be glad to help you with loading.  I'll PM you in a little bit to help with figuring that stuff out, it's not as daunting as it sounds.  The reason we (MJ and I) aren't able to do this for you guys is due to legality and being in the US... sorry.  Honestly, I'm not sure if there is a way around this.

Awesome looking notes! Will wait for the auctions Smiley.

ooo, looking forward to it Smiley

Which reminds me, those who purchase two notes now can also participate in the auction.  There are no restrictions on how many notes people can win when it comes to the auction.  Hopefully we can see some whales come out to play for a good cause.  Bring your poncho

They look really beautiful!
It is an awesome idea to follow up with new designs for each HF. And thanks for considering donating profits to the project Smiley

I will take #22 and #26 of each set. If I'm not mistaken they are the lowest available atm.

Thanks man, glad you enjoy them!  All the hard work you guys do goes unnoticed too often... 'bout time for some recognition imo Grin

As for the designs, I think you might have noticed a couple things on the note that were artwork by community members on reddit.  I plan on trying to get some interest from people around there to make a new logo for the note for the Carbon series.  We should be getting an official name sometime soon right since the new release comes out in October sometime?

Phishman, great work bud!! I'll take 2 of whatever number you give me! Cheesy  

Dirty numbers for the dirty kitty

69 & 96 it is

Wink
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:48:36 PM

Dirty numbers for the dirty kitty

69 & 96 it is

Wink

Ha! That's perfect, thanks!  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:08:13 AM

AWESOME !!!

Would like to get sets #88 and #89 plz Smiley
BlueZebra

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:35:01 AM

99 and 99 please

edit: 99 of each set, for a total of two notes.

Thank you!
rd45

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:56:47 AM

#45 of both sets please, thank you!
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:08:34 AM

Alright, I'll put you both down... but I'm starting to notice a trend towards people wanting to remain anonymous while purchasing these notes, which is cool and all... but there's two problems:

1) People creating brand new accounts to buy notes:  Some people could just be creating more accounts in order to buy more than two.  I'm ok with the idea of people buying more than two, I just want to allow enough time for people in both the monero and collectible community to be able to reserve some notes.

2) People telling me they want to reserve notes but stay anonymous:  The problem lies with loading the notes and proving that I'm not the one that is doing the actual loading.  This problem is also true with the brand new accounts, because anyone (including me) could create an account and "buy" them/load them for other people.  

Do people have any ideas on what to do to avoid any possible issues with this?
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1107

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:24:50 AM

Alright, I'll put you both down... but I'm starting to notice a trend towards people wanting to remain anonymous while purchasing these notes, which is cool and all... but there's two problems:

1) People creating brand new accounts to buy notes:  Some people could just be creating more accounts in order to buy more than two.  I'm ok with the idea of people buying more than two, I just want to allow enough time for people in both the monero and collectible community to be able to reserve some notes.

2) People telling me they want to reserve notes but stay anonymous:  The problem lies with loading the notes and proving that I'm not the one that is doing the actual loading.  This problem is also true with the brand new accounts, because anyone (including me) could create an account and "buy" them/load them for other people.  

Burn em all and cancel the sale. Seriously though eventually they have to ship out, so at least to inconvenience people trying to buy more than two just don't let minerjones ship more than two to an address.
hybridsole

Activity: 944
Merit: 783

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:35:30 AM

If you start running low due to brand new accounts, you could put them on a waiting list, while keeping maybe 20 reserved for members and above.  If they wanted to get off the waiting list, perhaps they could PM you in private from their established user account.
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:21:54 AM

Both sound good ideas to me.

And if all else fails, we’ll just have to burn them and start all over again! Wink
vdo

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:39:44 AM

#32 in both please  Cool
polalpilpil

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:27:32 PM

Looks great. I would like to reserve set #33 for each. if not possible, the #86.
thanks!
platzdubble

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

you said what now?

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:46:30 PM

Burn em all and cancel the sale. Seriously though eventually they have to ship out, so at least to inconvenience people trying to buy more than two just don't let minerjones ship more than two to an address.

This does make the most sense. Seems easier to ensure that more than 2 won't hit the same address, then just have a small "waitlist" in case of such an event for those that miss the #100 deadline.

xmranon on twitter/reddit.
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:57:16 PM

31 please
henkcryptotank

Activity: 722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:15:19 PM

#66 and #66 please Wink

Greets Hank
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:57:18 PM

1) People creating brand new accounts to buy notes:  Some people could just be creating more accounts in order to buy more than two.  I'm ok with the idea of people buying more than two, I just want to allow enough time for people in both the monero and collectible community to be able to reserve some notes.

2) People telling me they want to reserve notes but stay anonymous:  The problem lies with loading the notes and proving that I'm not the one that is doing the actual loading.  This problem is also true with the brand new accounts, because anyone (including me) could create an account and "buy" them/load them for other people. 

This does make the most sense. Seems easier to ensure that more than 2 won't hit the same address, then just have a small "waitlist" in case of such an event for those that miss the #100 deadline.

It’s not so much the “how many people end up getting notes” that I’m worried about... it’s more just me feeling that I need to be cautious in proving other people fund the notes. Maybe I’m more worried about it then I need to be.

Btw folks, the notes are shipped and on the way to MJ! Thanks to those who have already pre ordered. MJ is currently away for now and said he would provide escrow address a little later tonight or the next couple of days with a signed message.

Fat stacks in bound! Grin

aggregat

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:36:41 PM

I would like to take the #080 notes from each set.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: