Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You Are Not Mistaken  (Read 141 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:57:39 PM

Blog Location:   https://coil.com/p/Hodor/You-Are-Not-Mistaken/j65U-s5O0

XRP fans appreciate hard facts and real business progress!  I describe why 𝗫𝗥𝗣 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘁 and address important news impacting XRP in today's blog:

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Elliptic, a business specializing in AML compliance, receives a massive infusion of capital from SBI in exchange for services, equity & a board seat.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Ripple is sending three representatives to the OECD's two-day conference in mid-September; Kotak Mahindra shares its perspective on Ripple technology in a recent video; Henrique Teixeira, Ripple's Director of Strategic Relationships in the Americas, is scheduled to participate at Cl@b2019; Identitii files a U.S. patent that includes multiple references to Ripple and XRP; Four more banks sign onto Money Tap, SBI's domestic payments platform; Ripple hires Ron Hammond as their Manager of Government Relations; and Equilibrium publishes a new guide for configuring two Interledger Connectors;

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: The W3C's Ian Jacobs publishes an interview with Stefan Thomas; Stefan Thomas and Adrian Hope-Bailie will be attending TPAC2019, the W3C's annual meeting; and I highlight seven content creators on Coil;

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: The Japanese XRP Meetup organizers publish more information; King Blue's fundraising for St Jude using the XRP Tip Bot now exceeds 100,000 XRP; Jonny Lawrence publishes a new GIF, following the one that went viral days ago; and JannaOneTrick publishes a regulatory fan video;

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:   https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1169649437666422785?s=20  

Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:25:23 PM

Thanks for the info i really enjoyed reading it, i even followed you on twitter to get more updates.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 12:47:25 AM

Thanks for the info i really enjoyed reading it, i even followed you on twitter to get more updates.

Thank you BountyHonter!   Cool

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:22:05 AM

XRP is expanding rapidly and as far as I know they partnered with a bunch of banks in Asia, but are there any further steps towards this direction? Because it would be massive if the most crowded country would use crypto within its banking system.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: