Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KAPPI NETWORK - Hybrid blockchains ecosystems  (Read 902 times)
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:57:46 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 10:52:37 AM by kappinetwork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:30:14 AM

ICO will start in 9 days, what is total supply? and how long will  public sale last? roadmap is very simple, you don't have an advisor? this project from where?

kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:08:58 PM

ICO will start in 9 days, what is total supply? and how long will  public sale last? roadmap is very simple, you don't have an advisor? this project from where?

We will be distributing some tokens to promote KAPPI NETWORK, so feel free to join. Public sale will start in about 2 weeks. Roadmap will be updated with more specific dates according to development. KAPPI NETWORK is a legal entity (Limited Company) and private investors decided against advisers (as usually their require a share of tokens). Project is ICELAND/UK based. Any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

The road map is very simple and i didn,t see Q4 plan for this project.
How long KAPPI public sale will run because i didn't get info in the website.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:38:09 PM

The road map is very simple and i didn,t see Q4 plan for this project.
How long KAPPI public sale will run because i didn't get info in the website.

Road map has all key milestones and will be updated with more details once we are closer to important milestones. Right now registration for FREE distribution is open. Once registration is closed, 1000 randomly selected entries will be chosen to receive 1 ETH worth of tokens EACH.

KAPPI Phase I registration is open. 1. Join our telegram channel (https://t.me/kappi_network), 2. follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/kappinetwork) and 3. retweet any tweet. 4. Complete the form (https://forms.gle/WeGipCiS1yU2xePh8)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:04:01 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 05:05:55 AM by masulum

Updates

I am locked my scam warning threads. Because team share his company register number.

BUT. It doesn't mean this project is clear and save to investing. Starting with bad things, i will track this project. And i will release that threads if this projects really legit.

if you think you are very interest to invest on this project no matter my opinion, is up to you. Do your own research and do with your own risk.

Thanks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:10:35 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 03:43:54 PM by kappinetwork

Hi, thank you for your info. We have found this developer recently and after chatting with him in Linkedin, he was accepted.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:24:01 PM

SCAM WARNING

Be careful, i found this project has fake team. here is the proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182440.new#new

Hi, thank you for your info. We have found this developer recently and after chatting with him in Linkedin, he was accepted.

and then you verify his identity and that Konstantin Medvedev is fake? 
you really need to now provide data and maybe youtube video from him otherwise this is going to hunt your team every time.  i don't think there will be trust to build, its the first day opf posting and yet somebody had already checked your profiles and found out about Konstantin Medvedev.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:33:12 PM

Your answer not proof anything, your team photo was had different name, and one of them is detected as AI generated. I don't think you are really chatted with person you say. Even you send me history of chat, all people can create fake account, fake chatting etc. as electronicash say, you need to give real data.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:33:51 PM

He has replaced (in urgency) another team member that had to leave. Right now we are going to request video conference with him. He hasn't started actual job yet. For now, until its clear, we will remove him.
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:38:56 PM

Your answer not proof anything, your team photo was had different name, and one of them is detected as AI generated. I don't think you are really chatted with person you say. Even you send me history of chat, all people can create fake account, fake chatting etc. as electronicash say, you need to give real data.

I understand your concerns, but how you suppose to check, lets say secondary team members if they pass your tests fine, have linkedin profiles and are willing to work for you? I did personally chatted with Einar or whatever his name is. I personally is happy to provide video of myself or anything like that.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 05:01:35 PM

I understand your concerns, but how you suppose to check, lets say secondary team members if they pass your tests fine, have linkedin profiles and are willing to work for you? I did personally chatted with Einar or whatever his name is. I personally is happy to provide video of myself or anything like that.

No, after i found something wrong with team information, i will not believe that project. In today life, people using HD picture on his LinkedIn to make Job seeker hire them. But, your team just giving low resolution of this photo, why?

What! you are hiring people to join your team, but you are "not sure" about his name? 

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:07:29 PM

No, after i found something wrong with team information, i will not believe that project. In today life, people using HD picture on his LinkedIn to make Job seeker hire them. But, your team just giving low resolution of this photo, why?

What! you are hiring people to join your team, but you are "not sure" about his name? 

Thats your choice and I respect it. I did an interview but did not request video conference call, will do that in the future. What I'm trying to say is that I'm a founder of a company (you can check company details), I employed someone without due checks and now I found out he is possibly not a trustworthy person. All I can do is to remove him and not to deal with him anymore.
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:12:36 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 03:44:39 PM by kappinetwork

At least this:

Thats me speaking on developer issue: https://youtu.be/p2ZNQXTGcb8
Thats the original photo that was used: https://imgur.com/a/8dnRhap, I guess background removal gave this false positive thing

I hope this resolves everything

Daniel
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:42:41 PM

This is sort of flag that gives one's thought for pause after spending this much time trying to wrap my head round the WP. Was trying to understand if all this whole Kappi talk was all about a layer 2 interoperable plugin for blockchain, but now...
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:13:26 AM

If this is not wrong or there is no fraud, provide clarification and give a clear team photo so that people do not think this is fraud, because people are very researching if there is something strange.

Yes, even he make a video about team, it not enought. One more problems, another member finding this project use text-spinning on his whitepaper.

If there is any investors believes about this projects, its your decission. DYOR/DWYOR. I just give a warning about possibility of scam Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:17:42 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 02:55:33 AM by Jaycee99

SCAM WARNING

Be careful, i found this project has fake team. here is the proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182440.new#new

I am with you mate, the picture are kind a suspicious when I was looking for different threads I just clicked and open to see that the pictures are very suspicious because the founders photograph is a kind edited much and I just research 2 guys I dont know if Iam not good at researching or but what I got, no results. PS: Dont judge my bases. SO, please a warning ANOTHER WARNING from me.

Before scrolling down I got to search there names I was shock this guy got a source for my hunch about this team but it could not be reliable maybe my hunch as well but Iam still on the side that this could be a fake/scam

(Also sometimes some guest of mine are wrong but I am still going to the side that this company is and could be a scam)

TAKE NOTE
when you click, stop, read, and make a research. If it is good and legitimate, like I all ways suggest that when you invest be ready on the amount that you could loose or invest the money that is not that big because who knows.

So, if your guys still want to avoid our warning and work with this team go and make a gamble that is always uncertain and 50 50 but with this company 80 scam and 20 % that it could be not a scam.
kappinetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:58:49 AM

I can confirm we have updated our developer and I personally checked him. Very sorry for all this. As regards to the whitepaper, its being checked now, I can confirm I was impressed by idea of Cosmos, Ziliqa, IOT and we had a lengthy discussion on how to improve further. There are A LOT of fields to be improved in these projects and KAPPI is going to do that. It was never an idea to copy whitepaper but rather to improve an existing idea with what we think is important. We are just at the beginning of the development so staffing and other mistakes are common. Again, KAPPI NETWORK LTD is a legal entity (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11973893). AMA is coming soon too.

BR
Daniel
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

I can confirm we have updated our developer and I personally checked him. Very sorry for all this. As regards to the whitepaper, its being checked now, I can confirm I was impressed by idea of Cosmos, Ziliqa, IOT and we had a lengthy discussion on how to improve further. There are A LOT of fields to be improved in these projects and KAPPI is going to do that. It was never an idea to copy whitepaper but rather to improve an existing idea with what we think is important. We are just at the beginning of the development so staffing and other mistakes are common. Again, KAPPI NETWORK LTD is a legal entity (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11973893). AMA is coming soon too.

BR
Daniel
Finally the team gave a clarification and I think the team did something right in the current conditions,
and I personally really appreciate your explanation and hopefully in the future there will be no more mistakes

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Relyrma

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:25:47 PM

The name Kappi is very similar to the name Dapp
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: