Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: we are hashshare!  (Read 213 times)
hashshare (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:24:14 AM

hello

we are hashshare !

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
HashShare simultaneously implemented
bitcoin mining system and master node to
Decentralized Ecosystem.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please visit our homepage.

http://hashshare.org/
https://hashshare.biz/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:39:27 AM

hello

we are hashshare !

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry
HashShare simultaneously implemented
bitcoin mining system and master node to
Decentralized Ecosystem.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Please visit our homepage.

http://hashshare.org/
https://hashshare.biz/

Oh! Another Cloud Mining project with own crypto coin? sorry to say but the truth is many projects that are build this way are obviously a scam because cloud mining is not profitable anymore,i just checked out your website but if you want to gain the heart of cryptopians you should consider showing video proofs that you actually own mining farm to back up your project,those pictures on your website won't change anything
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 06:01:52 PM

Yes I agree, was looking at setting up a masternode, but to do that with them you have to send funds to them to set up a masternode that is supposed to return 500% profits.  Never heard of a masternode setup that I did not control the funds.  Sounds shady as $$$t
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 01:58:08 PM

i asked them about a shared masternode, and this is their answer in telegram:

There are many people who are mining by themselves. The file in the repository is the instructions with the source code. Source code with removed important commands. So you have to find out the commands and code it by yourself.

They dont want to help, what i notice is they want people to purchase their 10,000 HSS coin to set a masternode which is a $800 aprox. worth value.... add first eye look amazing, but after i noticing their behaviour is clear they want to pull out from people the most they can with their Masternode min purchase coin.

Stay way from them. Any serious MN will just give you a guide on how to setup and running on a sharedmasternode or pool, like NKP MN

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 05:43:30 PM

There are many people who are mining by themselves. The file in the repository is the instructions with the source code. Source code with removed important commands. So you have to find out the commands and code it by yourself.

They dont want to help, what i notice is they want people to purchase their 10,000 HSS coin to set a masternode which is a $800 aprox. worth value.... add first eye look amazing, but after i noticing their behaviour is clear they want to pull out from people the most they can with their Masternode min purchase coin.

Stay way from them. Any serious MN will just give you a guide on how to setup and running on a sharedmasternode or pool, like NKP MN

thx for that man, i prob wouln't have touched them anyways as the OP looks like a 2 year old made it
but now i definitally wont haha, looks like just a masternode sale premine scam ye, seen those over and over
on their site "* 40,000,000 HSS has been freemine." O_o lol ok den!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Gmc3343

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:57:47 AM

Oh! That d*u*m*b in their telegram group were u? LOL man how old r u? U need to study about blockchain:D what they said u it's totally true dude. If they share all the codes in source everyone can just turn on the pc, install wallet setup node get free coins and just sell them in exchange. Are u serious? Actually why I'm posting it? Because I setup one mn on their website and I knew it was risky. But now I'm getting hss coin rewards everyday. And u know they share  btc among users every month and i already got it twice. Bitcoin man, they share bitcoin. Where u saw someone giving u free btc. How can u know if u didn't even try to do something. Man I just had a registration here to write it to u. Don't say something about project that you don't know.
Gmc3343

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:10:16 PM

Yes I agree, was looking at setting up a masternode, but to do that with them you have to send funds to them to set up a masternode that is supposed to return 500% profits.  Never heard of a masternode setup that I did not control the funds.  Sounds shady as $$$t

LOL another d*u*mb! It could be better to study u know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: