Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2020, 01:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] HiveNet – The Next Generation of Cloud Computing 🔥🔥  (Read 3795 times)
HiveNet

Activity: 149
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 07:56:46 PM

We will give information on the presale when it has ended, which is right before the IEO.
Details on our IEO will be soon published. We are already very excited. Please stay tuned  Smiley

does HiveNet plan to launch a bounty program during IEO later? token allocation for IEO? What would HiveNet do if IEO did not run smoothly? Sorry for asking too many questions

Haha, no worries!
Feel free to ask all questions you care about Smiley

We have not decided yet, if we will perform a second bounty program for our IEO, but it's very possible.

The token allocation for the IEO will be announced with the other details of the IEO.

We have no reason to suspect that our IEO would not run smoothly.
We have done our due diligence and a very thorough research of all relevant IEO platforms and are convinced that we chose the right strategy.

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% First Deposit Bonus Instant Withdrawals Best Odds 10+ Sports Since 2014 No KYC Asked Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terciduk123

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:12:48 PM

I see HiveNet Presale has been running for 3 months, how much money has been collected to date? and has HiveNet had an agreement with the Exchange to hold IEO?

We will give information on the presale when it has ended, which is right before the IEO.
Details on our IEO will be soon published. We are already very excited. Please stay tuned  Smiley

Alright, I'll be waiting for your information, hopefully IEO can run as you planned "Q1 2020"

If you believe your IEO will run well, then your IEO should not take place on the LATOKEN and P2Pb2B exchanges.
indo1

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 10:51:50 AM

I see HiveNet Presale has been running for 3 months, how much money has been collected to date? and has HiveNet had an agreement with the Exchange to hold IEO?

Alright, I'll be waiting for your information, hopefully IEO can run as you planned "Q1 2020"

If you believe your IEO will run well, then your IEO should not take place on the LATOKEN and P2Pb2B exchanges.
in my personal opinion too, it is not good to run IEO in the latoken and P2P2B exchanges because of that exchange I don't see many successful projects there that have done IEO before, that's why I am not sure to be successful if hivenet doing IEO inside to these two exchanges, I hope there is a policy

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
HiveNet

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 11:37:15 AM

in my personal opinion too, it is not good to run IEO in the latoken and P2P2B exchanges because of that exchange I don't see many successful projects there that have done IEO before, that's why I am not sure to be successful if hivenet doing IEO inside to these two exchanges, I hope there is a policy

No worries, HiveNet's IEO won't be on either of these two platforms Wink

coingrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 21

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:18:53 AM

That is a very good idea, these two exchanges have a very bad reputation in the market, how long it is going to take for you to distribute the bounties after the conclusion of the IEO, during you have any specific dates when you are going start and end date for the Hivenet IEO?

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
HiveNet

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 08:14:39 PM

That is a very good idea, these two exchanges have a very bad reputation in the market, how long it is going to take for you to distribute the bounties after the conclusion of the IEO, during you have any specific dates when you are going start and end date for the Hivenet IEO?

We will soon announce this information and all other relevant details.

indo1

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 06:32:03 AM

ouh it is a wise decision, may I know the target exchange that will be applied to the sale of IEO Hivenet? why don't you try to enter the kucoin, binance, huobi, okex and other exchanges that have a good reputation in the eyes of the public? You have to be wise in making decisions for your target market because it has a great influence in the future for hivenet

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
lugeflu

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:22:55 AM

if you want an spanish translator for you ann, i will be flattered with this.

i´m avaiable! just PM me if you´re interested
HiveNet

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 06:16:24 PM

ouh it is a wise decision, may I know the target exchange that will be applied to the sale of IEO Hivenet? why don't you try to enter the kucoin, binance, huobi, okex and other exchanges that have a good reputation in the eyes of the public? You have to be wise in making decisions for your target market because it has a great influence in the future for hivenet

Sorry, before our announcement with the details for the IEO, we won't give further info on this topic  Wink

Thank you for your offer. We currently don't have plans to create an official spanish language ANN thread.
However, if you want to create an inofficial spanish one, this wouldn't be a problem for us as long as your translation correctly represents the English original.

TimeTeller

Activity: 1232
Merit: 519

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Dice Game

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:38:36 PM

Sorry, before our announcement with the details for the IEO, we won't give further info on this topic  Wink

Thank you for your offer. We currently don't have plans to create an official spanish language ANN thread.
However, if you want to create an inofficial spanish one, this wouldn't be a problem for us as long as your translation correctly represents the English original.

Just a quick question here. If you will not hold IEO, can you push thru this project?
Because IEO are not selling like hotcakes anymore, unless, you are partnering with a reputable and famous exchange.
But I would like to know if the project can move forward without these crowdsourcing activities?

.WOLF.BET.▄███████████▄
███████    ████████████▄
███████    ███████   ▀██
██████████████████    ██
██    ██████████████████
██    ███████    ███████
█████████████    ███████
███████    █████████████
███████    ███████    ██
██████████████████   ▄██
██        ▀███████████▀
██
██

█████
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
  ███
█████

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 2444

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:46:37 PM

But I would like to know if the project can move forward without these crowdsourcing activities?

Look at his timeline on the first post.  They are way behind schedule and all you see is "I will do this after...".   This project is dead and they are trying to scam whatever they can get.

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).FAMO  #2020peace
"I matter - cause BPIP says so on the front page!"
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1085

*TDC Escrow Service*

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:28:03 AM

Look at his timeline on the first post.  They are way behind schedule and all you see is "I will do this after...".   This project is dead and they are trying to scam whatever they can get.
This was repeatedly discussed in ru local. Especially often after they show an animated video and refuse to use the beta version of the prototype for users.

.TDC..True Decentralized Coin..TDC.
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TELEGRAM
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TWITTER
HiveNet

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:54:21 PM

Just a quick question here. If you will not hold IEO, can you push thru this project?
Because IEO are not selling like hotcakes anymore, unless, you are partnering with a reputable and famous exchange.

We will hold an IEO and therefore we will not have to ask ourselves this question.
It's true that IEOs are not selling a lot unless they are on reputable exchange, which is one of many reasons why we will perform our public sale on a reputable exchange.

We had postponed our IEO and we transparently announced the reasons.
Apart from that, everything is fully on-track.

This was repeatedly discussed in ru local. Especially often after they show an animated video and refuse to use the beta version of the prototype for users.

I don't understand the confusion. Our roadmap clearly pointed out that the public testing will start in Q1/2020.
We are very good on track with our development and will release the public testing shortly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.