Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:05:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIVI PROJECT MADE AN INCREDIBLE STEP FORWARD!  (Read 161 times)
Alan94 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 10:13:16 PM by Alan94
Merited by dariloff (10)

In order with the title, I can say that DIVI PROJECT, a PoS company which launched MOCCI (one-click masternodes), today 06/09/2019, STARTED THE FUTURE!

RiDivi is the new wallet that will be launched in the next weeks, which will let people exchange their money with half fees then Western Union! Forget banks, high fees, days for transactions, everthing will be clear, easy, userfriendly, CHEAP! Divi invested 750.000$ in this market, to help people reach all the world with one click, in seconds. This is gonna be huge, the future is shining for those who will take this train! Countries like Nigeria are gonna change forever their idea of sending and receiving money, South America already will, all that countries which have lot of people working abroad and sending money to the family. Imagine, imagine. DIVI is also launching his own Debit Card, with Mastercard circuit, which will allow people to change directly from the wallet their DIVI Coin (maybe gained with staking or masternodes Wink ) in FIAT and easly pay wherever!
Please, check out DIVI PROJECT, for your future, for your growth!

Divi Project Website URL: https://diviproject.org/

Wallet URL: https://wallet.diviproject.org/

buzzbeez

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:11:55 PM

Divi made so many updates today that my mind is still reeling. Truly, I have a lot to read up on! But it looks awesome!
MwendaDavid11

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

This is amazing; especially to do with debit card launching and reduction of fees...great news there #crypto #cryptocurrencies
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:58:47 PM

seems this news push the price up
because in the last few days the price of DIVI growing,
even now, when a lot of coin red, DIVI in green colour
http://prntscr.com/p2uyz0

achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:52:34 AM

Anyone else from bitcointalk tracking DIVI? Curious about the background and where it's going to go. As a POS stands seems really interesting, and easy for mass adoption.
dariloff

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

Anyone else from bitcointalk tracking DIVI? Curious about the background and where it's going to go. As a POS stands seems really interesting, and easy for mass adoption.

Go to telegram group https://t.me/diviproject and you'll find answer for any question.
Autogrillo | Divitaliani

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:38:35 AM

Indubbiamente #DIVI ha avuto un incredibile aumento del prezzo in queste ultime settimane. Quando l'ho acquistata io si trovava attorno alla millesima posizione in CMC ed ora è al 150esimo posto. Credo quindi che il team stia facendo un ottimo lavoro per promuovere e diffondere la conoscenza di questa coin PoS che permette sia lo staking che la creazione di masternode in modo semplice e rapido. Le fee sono decisamente basse e la recente acquisizione di una finanziaria in Costa Rica da parte del team credo che avrà sicuramente un effetto molto positivo sul prezzo. Se sei italiano e vuoi approfondire il progetto ti consiglio di iscriverti, oltre ai canali internazionali offerti dal team, anche al nostro canale Telegram dedicato t.me/divitaliani
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 09:56:28 AM

In fact, DIVI has taken crypto space to another level with its Masternode and Proof of Staking feature. The team has got experienced members who are taking the project as far as it can reach. The DIVI desktop wallet is very user-friendly and allows holders to stake as well.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Censed

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:17:49 PM

Divi is amazing !

The Divi team does a good job every day for example this week:

- Divi Desktop Version 1.4.0 Available Now with new features, bugfixes and enhancements

- Beta sign-up is live

- Seven weeks in the top 10 of Masternode Buzz

- Several Influencers talked about Divi like HackCrypto, Bad Crypto (PodCast), Bitcoin Ben (Interview), Crypto Crow, Wild West Crypto (Interview)

- Nick Saponaro in The Daily Hodl

- More use case like Divi are in "Taurion" (Blockchain-based MMO Taurion now live) and Divi are now in the Crypto Millionaire Boardgame

And much more...

Divi is excellent, you can check the blog and you will surely be amazed

It is not financial advice but in my personal opinion I think Divi is one of the best options
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: