Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading Bot  (Read 396 times)
aishah7787 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:22:20 PM

Hi guys
Any recommended bot only for trading competition event. That bot for creating high volume and can trade on these binance bitmart hotbit kucoin catex bitforex
Pls advise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:31:31 PM

GunBot is the only paid trading bot that I know safe to use you can find their official thread from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0

But if you are looking for free open source trading bot you  can check Gekko trading bot from here https://github.com/askmike/gekko

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:55:08 PM

I have never used bots in trading. I guess the bot doesn't help increase profits. for me bots only add complicated, it's better to trade manually.
everyone has a different trading strategy.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:02:41 AM

depending on what bot is used and offered,
some exchanges do use bots to manipulate trading volumes,
but there are also trading bots that are made to find profits and do real trading automatically.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

Hi guys
Any recommended bot only for trading competition event. That bot for creating high volume and can trade on these binance bitmart hotbit kucoin catex bitforex
Pls advise
I don't really believe in bots that can be profitable for us if it doesn't get updated on the trend every day.
Because the market is always changing, so must algorithms change over time. If you use bots to trade, then you should choose a paid bot, such as Gunbot. At that time, the programmer will be more responsible for changing the algorithms continuously every day.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aishah7787 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:38:16 PM

GunBot is the only paid trading bot that I know safe to use you can find their official thread from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0

But if you are looking for free open source trading bot you  can check Gekko trading bot from here https://github.com/askmike/gekko

Thanks for info

But if can got info bot only for manipulate trading volume to participate trading competition
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:40:29 PM

Thanks for info

But if can got info bot only for manipulate trading volume to participate trading competition

If I get it right, you want a bot to manipulate trading volume? Obviously bots are being used right now to manipulate the price so I don't know what you are looking for.

Or you wanted a bot that can cheat itself to win a trading competition? It seems that you are a newbie here so I would advise you to learn more about bots first before joining any competition out there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:32:18 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 09:48:26 PM by Dank14

I've heard people saying trade bots make you lose money though I've never traded with bots before.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:05:38 PM

there are lots of bots out there so you need to be careful which one to use. trading with bots could dangerous because it cause accounts expose. also the bots are not trusted and not guranteed in trading. it might fail you as well.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:53:39 PM

This will give a big help.

But @OP, you should not just rely on trading bots all the time, if you have time trying to spare it with and work it by hands. Working it personally will help to gain additional knowledge and experience so you can't be wonder why are losing or gaining.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:21:09 AM

But if you are looking for free open source trading bot you  can check Gekko trading bot from here https://github.com/askmike/gekko

But @OP, you should not just rely on trading bots all the time, if you have time trying to spare it with and work it by hands. Working it personally will help to gain additional knowledge and experience so you can't be wonder why are losing or gaining.

It looks like the OP wants to join a trading competition. Lol, first rule here is that before you used bots you should at least learn the basics of trading. OP didn't mentioned that he has experienced but lets assumed that he doesn't. So having a trading bot is useless because you will be having a hard time setting up the parameters because you don't have a clue as to what those settings are in the first place.

We can recommend you the best bot, but if you don't know how to play with it, its going to be useless.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aishah7787 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:47:17 PM

But if you are looking for free open source trading bot you  can check Gekko trading bot from here https://github.com/askmike/gekko

It looks like the OP wants to join a trading competition. Lol, first rule here is that before you used bots you should at least learn the basics of trading. OP didn't mentioned that he has experienced but lets assumed that he doesn't. So having a trading bot is useless because you will be having a hard time setting up the parameters because you don't have a clue as to what those settings are in the first place.

We can recommend you the best bot, but if you don't know how to play with it, its going to be useless.

i know using bot will make me lost but in a big competition its needed to trade 24hrs with money im afford to lost
Its tired trading in manual ....even have win over 20 competition ,,,but only 1 top trader ..rest top 10 trader
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:20:03 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 06:40:50 PM by Freddy11

Mostly I have discovered that it’s almost next to impossible for anyone to be making money via using bots. Crypto Trading Bot is not something that works for everyone, so that’s where one has to be extremely careful about each and everything. I am not going to say that I am against it entirely but I feel there are for sure better options present for one to use and benefit through and kind of that could be run in long distance.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:47:37 PM

Thanks for info

I think you are looking for the unusual, something that is out of the hook. You want a bot that will manipulate figures to your favour..  Why do you want to do that.
Except he wants to own a personal exchange where he can have bot to manipulate the volume on his sake for other users to see, but there is no bot that can ever manipulate another third party’s application’s volume. People like cheating a lot whole lot and I really winder too why someone would want to look for such a service.

We still understand trading bot because those ones are designed to help before trade on their behalf, and the reason why those trading bots are there is because we have some people that are willing to trade, but because of their activities during the day to generate income, they are limited in doing so, so they look for bot services, but to speak of bot that will manipulate like the way op wants it, I don’t think he will ever get it.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

I am using Gunbot trading bot and so far its works fine as expected but keep in mind that bots are not a money magic machine that will generate money for you while you sleep or will trade for you while you are away from from your computer. You still have to do your research and pick the right coin and right settings. It will trade based on the settings you entered. Better look for a bot that has a good after sales service and a community behind it so you can ask around if you are having trouble running it.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

I have never used bots in trading. I guess the bot doesn't help increase profits. for me bots only add complicated, it's better to trade manually.

They are not complicated at all and can be very useful for people. Cryptocurrency bots allow traders to successfully trade and control their positions with the help of customizable parameters without the need for constant monitoring of market movements. The use of crypto trading bots enhances trading opportunities with a wide variety of assets when using various trading strategies.
Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

I see many exchange using trading bots and in my opinion I could say they want creat hype in market so they can get more investors on exchange I really can't say it's bad for exchange it's there own way of marketing.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:03:22 PM

They are not complicated at all and can be very useful for people. Cryptocurrency bots allow traders to successfully trade and control their positions with the help of customizable parameters without the need for constant monitoring of market movements. The use of crypto trading bots enhances trading opportunities with a wide variety of assets when using various trading strategies.
Not all crypto bot, there are some bot that are specifically created form the pit of hell to ruin ones business, and one has so much dealt with me, that since then, I hated using bot for my trading and I would rather just learn to make analysis and then trade by myself than to depend on those bot that has bathing to really offer than to do guessing works too.

The way we have so many bad ICO and scam ICO is the way that we also have very terrible scam bot, some of them might work, but they have already inputted some spy software that would be monitoring every detail of the account to the login detail, and this is why till date, I do run away from anything bot, I have only been hearing one of recent that they call gunboat and I don’t think that I would want to try it out.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:43:58 PM

Hi guys
Pls advise
I don't think bots can help you make better trades over time. Think carefully, if it really works and has great productivity, then people don't need to learn about trading, just deposit money at the bot and it will do it for me.
but that won't happen, because the human mind is constantly changing and making different decisions after the news, so bots can't do well in all contexts.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:49:51 AM

I don’t really use bots when trading because I don’t think it really helps in increasing profits. Also bots are programmed so that means it will do what is program it to do and crypto market is unpredictable that you need to make adjustments from time to time with your trading strategy.
Crypto trading manually can be very challenging because you have to study everything but it is way better once you get the hang of it, unlike if you depend on bots that you didn’t make yourself then I think it will only deprive you from learning.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: