Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARE ICOS STILL LEGIT?  (Read 4734 times)
New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:21:22 AM

Some are already saying that ICO is back because AVA project used ICO to raise fund and they raised 42M successfully but what they fail to understand is that AVA is more than just mere ICO projects like we've seen years back before IEO became a thing, high quality projects are important and they can raise money successfully through any means crowdfunding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:06:09 AM

There will always be ico's which are legitiem and ico's that are not legit but indeed as read before , AVA seems as a great project to me,  will give it a chance , to bad i missed the ico 
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:01:10 PM

I think they are still legit because lately, I am seeing lots of ICOs that raising lots of money. AVAX did an ICO and raised $42-46M which is a huge amount IMO. Maybe we will soon see ICO 2.0 era.
There were so many latest icos that have already raised a lot of money too. Did you remember solana? it has already raised a lot of money too. ICO will enter a new era again. That's just a matter of time until everything will be recovered again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:27:45 PM

We are facing a really tough time regarding ICO's but there are still legit ICO's and they worked very well. If you do research and work on it then you should be able to find a legit project. Also, not all the ICO's are scam because some of them are legit and work with principles.     

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 12:43:13 PM

We are facing a really tough time regarding ICO's but there are still legit ICO's and they worked very well. If you do research and work on it then you should be able to find a legit project. Also, not all the ICO's are scam because some of them are legit and work with principles.     

The basic issues still remain and I can't find any improvement in the situation. The project teams continue to ignore the requests made by bounty hunters. Our most basic demands include payment of a small part of the bounty (may be 10% or so) in ETH/BTC/USDT and the holding of bounty pool in escrow. How many of the new projects are considering these demands?
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 12:52:20 PM

I think they are still legit because lately, I am seeing lots of ICOs that raising lots of money. AVAX did an ICO and raised $42-46M which is a huge amount IMO. Maybe we will soon see ICO 2.0 era.
Are you sure it's real or just manipulation??

For me, Im no longer trust ICO, This is very easy way to scam people. I see a lot of project from ICO become scam. So i will stay away from any ICO project, and i think many people also think the same. Now IEO is solution, no longer worry about scam project, but always do you own research

I agree with you but, not all ICOs are scam there are still few ICO projects that are real and solid but as always you would have to do your research on the ICO projects because they do mostly turn out to be a scam.
Agree that some ICOs are still not scam, but they will not achieve too much success in the future. I have seen several successful ICOs this year, but its price is constantly crashing and causing many people to lose money.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:00:16 PM

There were so many latest icos that have already raised a lot of money too. Did you remember solana? it has already raised a lot of money too. ICO will enter a new era again. That's just a matter of time until everything will be recovered again.
will ICO condition will back again like 2016 - 2017 condition which is able to attract investors alot? AVAX and Solana be pioneer as success ICO at this moment, and maybe there are new project will follow their succesfull in near future. but once again we have to aware on its quality , dont forget to deeply research on their paper and team

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 01:02:39 PM

Some are already saying that ICO is back because AVA project used ICO to raise fund and they raised 42M successfully but what they fail to understand is that AVA is more than just mere ICO projects like we've seen years back before IEO became a thing, high quality projects are important and they can raise money successfully through any means crowdfunding
Many ICO scam projects in this market and before doing something please take the time to analyze to reduce the risk to the lowest level. In the last few weeks, the Defi projects are attracting a lot of investors and these projects are no different from ICO, so you need to be careful and invest only when you are sure the project can be profitable. I see there are many projects that you should avoid and there will be more so be careful.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:00:27 AM

In my personal opinion ICO is still legit and it depends on the project and its owners if project developers revealed their real identity and the concept of project is unique and totally interesting then It might be a successful ICO like for example the admin of this forum theymos is really trusted and if he decided to create a project and conduct an ICO Im 100% sure it will be a homerun and  sold out in a minute.

elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:11:56 AM

In my personal opinion ICO is still legit and it depends on the project and its owners if project developers revealed their real identity and the concept of project is unique and totally interesting then It might be a successful ICO like for example the admin of this forum theymos is really trusted and if he decided to create a project and conduct an ICO Im 100% sure it will be a homerun and  sold out in a minute.
To find an ICO project will definitely take a lot of time to research because there are 95% scam in this market, any investment in ICOs always need to be carefully considered. I think instead of participating in ICOs, you can switch to investing in IEO because this investment method is safer and more secure for you after IEO. This year, I prefer to invest IEO more than because these projects have never let me down and should only choose the proposed IEO projects at reputable review sites.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:40:00 AM

Your post says lots of ICOs but that's a foul point, AVAX is the only ICO project that become successful this year, no other ICO projects, there won't be any ICO 2.0 era, investors want assurance and only binance exchange and other top exchanges are giving them safe haven
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:30:58 AM

Your post says lots of ICOs but that's a foul point, AVAX is the only ICO project that become successful this year, no other ICO projects, there won't be any ICO 2.0 era, investors want assurance and only binance exchange and other top exchanges are giving them safe haven
There are a few other ICOs that can still raise funds this year, but then they have disappointed investors. Projects become scams or price drops many times after being listed on small exchanges in this market. So do not waste time with ICOs, buy the top altcoins in this market or choose IEO at major exchanges like Binance, Huobi, MXC ...

Vishnu.Reang

Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 07:54:43 AM

Be happy with what you have got. Gone are the days when shady projects with cooked up stories could accumulate tens of millions of USD worth of funds from the market. Nowadays the investors are smart and they are more cautious. A good idea alone is not enough to guarantee the success of an ICO nowadays. You need to have a well defined plan on how to execute it.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:05:53 AM

ICOs are for sure kinda passe. There are anomalies like the AVA one, but most of upcoming projects tend to collect all of their funds in private and pre-sale rounds, avoiding the mess that could come out of running a traditional ICO. Others  are reaching for "next gen" token sale concepts like the DYCO, bonding curve sale etc., so yes, traditional ICOs are slowly but surely dying.
Jamalmg

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:43:08 AM

We heard the news of IEO to be in place of ICO in order to curb the high rate of failure and scams in the development of altcoins projects in this year 2019. My surprise is that I still see series of projects claiming to be in ICOs. Doesn't that make them scam as we have seen in the same scenarios in the past?

If it is, I wonder why people still invest whether their time or monies in such projects which have high risk of loss or being scammed.
ICO is dead in 2018 and then IEO but now IEO trust is lose almost 90%+ investors are now don’t believe in that's type of policy, at this time trend is DeFi project because investors see the future development...only invest in legit DeFi project for profit.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:52:35 AM

We heard the news of IEO to be in place of ICO in order to curb the high rate of failure and scams in the development of altcoins projects in this year 2019. My surprise is that I still see series of projects claiming to be in ICOs. Doesn't that make them scam as we have seen in the same scenarios in the past?

If it is, I wonder why people still invest whether their time or monies in such projects which have high risk of loss or being scammed.
ICO is dead in 2018 and then IEO but now IEO trust is lose almost 90%+ investors are now don’t believe in that's type of policy, at this time trend is DeFi project because investors see the future development...only invest in legit DeFi project for profit.
I believe that Defi will be like ICOs, in the first phase, the projects will be profitable for investors. But after a while, scam projects will start to appear and make investors lose. Be careful when you want to invest in Defi projects, it's not really as secure as IEO

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:01:53 AM

Actually, have been thinking about this for a very long time now. We have seen lots of fake projects with stupid ico that later turned to rubbish later. But have come across some projects these days that are doing so well, most of them have moon now. They are perfectly doing well after they completed their ico. Lack of good investors sometimes affect the project too.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:48:49 AM

I think the current Defi projects are no different from ICO projects because it has the same fundraising method and it is also risky if you are not careful when buying.

I only invest in existing Defi coins in this market because it is safer than new projects. Of course, everyone has different interests but one way or another you need to be careful when participating because there will always be potential risks.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:24:54 AM

Actually, have been thinking about this for a very long time now. We have seen lots of fake projects with stupid ico that later turned to rubbish later. But have come across some projects these days that are doing so well, most of them have moon now. They are perfectly doing well after they completed their ico. Lack of good investors sometimes affect the project too.

Konflikkastil if there isn't enough funds from investors, than project will not have
money to pay for equipment, for salaries, for nothing, and project will fall into the
water. You can't do anything without money, it's the most important part of ICO, to
gather funds for development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killerfrost

Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 09:46:46 AM

ICO name seems to have sunk many investors do not like ICO a lot of fraud happened there and now investors prefer to invest in IEO than ICO because they don't want to take a high risk of investing in ICO
Well, I think there's enough negative news about ICO. however, I feel that not all ICOs can be a scam, but now it is very difficult to find. nowadays, people prioritize IEO over ICO, that's also the reality. in the medical world, ICO may be dying right now.
Sure, people will never risk an ICO again. They will only be interested in IEO at major exchanges in this market. And I also like, I only participate in the IEO of the major exchanges to limit risks and can earn profits quickly.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████