Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Crypto Trading Bots Review  (Read 461 times)
CryptoDailyTrading (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

Top 3 Trading bots: Review

If you aren’t already familiar with the concept of crypto trading-bots, let me elaborate on their general purpose and workflow. Bitcoin trading bots are used to take over (most) of the workload of traders on the cryptocurrency markets. As there are many different trading bots, there are many different implementations of techniques to achieve the goal of an automated money machine.
Some programs take over trading entirely and the user just chooses a pair which then is used to trade on by the steady algorithm of the program. Others allow a few more modifications for more seasoned traders that have their own ideas and strategies, which they would like to then automate.
  Before writing this article, I went ahead and tested some of the main bitcoin trading bots on the market (Haasbot, Gunbot, & ProfitTrailer). I believe that there is some sort of silver lining that all of them have in common. If you think that buying one of these bots means that you are going to be able to do nothing and just cash in profits, you are wrong.  
These programs need good settings and regular tweaking to make sure they perform the way you want in the current market situation. Does that mean using a bot isn’t worth it? Absolutely not. Like I said before, it will help a trader to automate his trades, add some features to the trading that are almost impossible manually and give him the chance to manage the trading passively without having to watch charts all day long.

A perfect mix?

If you are a regular trader with knowledge about how the market behaves or with the intention of learning it, these programs could be something for you. These bitcoin trading bots should be seen as a temporary extension of yourself. As you may know, the market never sleeps. You on the other hand, as a human being, need to sleep, eat, engage in social events, etc. It is practically impossible to be available 24/7 to take advantage of the opportunity that you were waiting for. These programs help by making sure you don’t miss out on these opportunities.
It does, however, go further than just buying or selling, these crypto bots also help with reading the market etc. I invite you to read the rest of the article to learn a bit more about the different bots and to take a look at which one fits you best as they are quite different.

Different Bitcoin trading bots:

Haasbot

Let’s kick it off with our first trading bot: Haasbot. This platform has been around for a long time now and has a great community of satisfied customers (forum & telegram chat). The bot has a multitude of strategies, trading signals, and indicators to customize your trading (Bollinger bands, Fibonacci, Ichimoku clouds & a lot more). They not only offer strategies and trading signals but also ‘insurances’! These options, which would never be possible to realize manually, can help the trader a lot. It can prevent you from losing too much on a trade or from buying too high for example. I will not go any further into the details, I invite you to check the different features in the link below the article.  

As I said before, Haasbot offers a variety of strategies and indicators that could appeal to more experienced traders.  
Does that mean you can’t use Haasbot as a beginner? Absolutely not. Despite the multitude of settings, Haasbot offers a range of ‘strategies’ that can be used by less experienced traders.
It’s normal for users to have questions about their trading strategies or possible errors, so it’s important to have a great customer service when you choose your trading bot. Haasbot gives its users the opportunity to submit a support ticket and has an active community on social media in case of problems. For the more common problems, there is a wiki and a FAQ that can be found on their website.
Unfortunately, unlike with other bitcoin trading bots, Haasbot users must pay a subscription in order to continue using the program. Knowing that the subscription is quite expensive, this is the major downside of the trading program. (Prices range from 0.04 BTC to 0.11 BTC for 3 months or 0.12 BTC to 0.3 BTC for one year)

Gunbot

After screening the multiple functions of the different bitcoin trading bots, I present my personal favorite: Gunbot.  
As a more passionate trader, I needed a program that gave me as much liberty in the settings as possible. Gunbot gives users the opportunity to customize their trading to a level which no other trading bot can provide. Almost all the strategies and signals that manual traders use on a daily basis can be found in Gunbot and used to trade automatically. Another positive feature about Gunbot is that it’s a one-time payment, no need to renew every month (pay once and get all the future updates for free)!  

I wanted the bot to give me as much freedom in my trading strategy as possible, which also means that I don’t want to be restricted in my choice of coins. The program supports the major exchanges so that you can trade with almost every coin you like (Bitmex with margin trading is available too!) and gives the option to trade on multiple exchanges at the same time.  
The interface is user-friendly so that everyone can easily get a hang of it. Like Haasbot, Gunbot is suited for more experienced traders as well as beginners; some strategies are highly configurable while others are easier to use. The program comes with tons of strategies that are highly configurable and includes different types of insurances to optimize your trading, which are explained on the website.
A major advantage of Gunbot is Gunthy coin, a feature that no other trading platform offers. This adds so much more value to your license, let me elaborate: Gunthy coin is a token that is offered to the users when buying Gunbot, the number of tokens sent to the buyer are derived from the type of license that you acquire. Why is this important? Imagine that trading is not for you and wanting to sell your Gunbot license, that’s possible with Gunthy tokens! This gave me a lot of confidence before buying the bot, I knew that I could sell it if it would be nothing like I expected.
One of the reasons I chose Gunbot as my go-to trading program is the outstanding support they offer. If you have any kind of problem installing the bot, choosing a trading strategy or any kind of question, they will help you out immediately. There also is a huge community of traders and Gunbot users that share their settings and help each other out on social media platforms, which is a big plus.
What about the price? As said before, Gunbot requires a one-time payment. There are 4 different licenses available, ranging from 0.04 BTC to 0.3 BTC.  
The last feature I want to go over briefly is BitRage. BitRage is a bot that can only be bought by Gunbot owners, it is NOT included when buying a Gunbot. It scans different altcoins within the same exchange and searches for profitable situations as a result of different price ratios. I will not go further in details about BitRage but want to point out it’s a major advantage to have access to that kind of software.  

Cryptohopper

The third and last trading bot that I will discuss in this article is ‘Cryptohopper’. The trading platform hit the market in 2017 and has known a huge success since then. It operates as a web-based solution that is easy to use and greatly appreciated by its users. Like the other bots, Cryptohopper includes a multitude of trading indicators and trading signals to help simplify the trading process. Unfortunately, there is not much information available about the different strategies that Cryptohoppers can use. However, I read lots of articles about it and found out that it includes some interesting features for beginners, which are the reason I chose to post about this bot. A ‘Cryptohopper Marketplace’ can be found, where owners of the bot can buy trading signals and even find some for free. Besides the marketplace, beginners can use ‘mirror trading’ to use the same settings as other traders.  

The main reasons this trading platform isn’t my go-to bot is the lack of information on the website and the pricing. There are 3 different subscriptions available, ranging from $19 to $99 per month. Knowing that the first two subscriptions limit you a lot on your coin selections and triggers, I would have to get the biggest one at $99/month, which is a big investment.

Conclusion

During my search for the ‘best’ trading bot, I compared the benefits of these programs. To illustrate, I made a comparison table between the 3 bots in the table below.    

You can find the links for the 3 bitcoin trading bots below:

https://www.haasonline.com

https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/

https://www.cryptohopper.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:12:01 PM

Pretty informative post, thnx. These bots are not the best ones by my measures (there are better options on the market) but I guess will try the last-mentioned one and come back with feedback.
Not_A_Rocket_Scientist

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

tradingbot.info

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 09:37:40 AM

I have reviewed almost all automated trading bot solutions presented on the market. Feel free to check the reviews here: https://tradingbot.info/cryptocurrency-trading-bots-reviews/

P.S. Let me know if any of the services were missed and I will do my best to get it reviewed asap Wink

TRADINGBOT.INFO - Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency trading bots [Reviews, Guides, Testings]
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:42:37 PM

I have tried bot trading experience and it is quite effective, my account has increased more than 25% in a short time and it executed a series of orders in a day. But the bad thing is, if the market has any news fluctuations, the bot will not handle it promptly and make bad orders repeatedly. means we need to fix the bot constantly so it can work better and it takes more time. In my opinion, we should trade with ourselves and our knowledge, it is definitely an interesting game.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Bipoon

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:04:39 PM

I have reviewed almost all automated trading bot solutions presented on the market. Feel free to check the reviews here: https://tradingbot.info/cryptocurrency-trading-bots-reviews/

P.S. Let me know if any of the services were missed and I will do my best to get it reviewed asap Wink

It would be nice if you could take a look at our service called Bipoon. It's a toolset for building Neural Network-based trading bots. We have completely differrent approach to automated trading with our Neural Nets. Btw, it's currently free.

Our thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090996.0

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:23:02 PM

Did you heard about Gekko trading bot?
I just like to mention it here for those who don't know it is one of the free trading bots with open source code.

The only difference is Gekko has a limited trading strategy but you can add more trading strategy if you follow their documents carefully and copy some codes(Other trading strategies) from other users who use Gekko.
Unlike paid trading bots that have many trading strategies to choose.

However, if you don't want to pay and you want to make custom trading strategy Gekko is the best and free option that you can use.

You can download it from here https://gekko.wizb.it/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
simpson.fredrico369

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:47:22 AM

Hey! Thanks so much for this informative article.  I have just started using the 100% free trading bot on TBS to complete paper trading and learn how to trade on the live market.  It has been a really useful tool for me.  The combination of a free trading bot and articles like yours make trading cryptocurrency fun and simple.

If anyone else has experience using https://tradingbot-solutions.com/trading-academy/crypto-trading-bot/
I would like to hear your feedback on it as well.  So far, I am satisfied with this Bot.

Again, thanks for the review.
4IRIK

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:44:06 PM

Oh thanks
These bots are really helpful, I tried almost all of them

What is to add is that they should be controlled as any bot becomes ineffective one day + tech errors also play role
That is why for me Bitinsure https://www.bitinsure.com/ works excellent. It is software that improves trading with 2 major functions: automated cloud risk management and real-time statistics metrics.

**Risk management **limits and controls your losses (several trading limits and sends you an alert when one of the limits that you configured is reached. This way you build a sophisticated trading system and keep in control of your funds. You stop unwanted losses and earn more with less time spent.
**The automated statistics** of your trades that can be used for the analysis or hedge fund presentation (if you give money under management). The statistics is recorded in real-time, so you can easily analyze the indices needed in a convenient form and spend your personal time on what really matters for you.
I trade futures on Bitmex, so, it’s really helpful for me! I started earning in a stable way and do not worry about losses. Bitinsure does it for me.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:13:24 AM

Did you heard about Gekko trading bot?
I just like to mention it here for those who don't know it is one of the free trading bots with open source code.

The only difference is Gekko has a limited trading strategy but you can add more trading strategy if you follow their documents carefully and copy some codes(Other trading strategies) from other users who use Gekko.
Unlike paid trading bots that have many trading strategies to choose.

However, if you don't want to pay and you want to make custom trading strategy Gekko is the best and free option that you can use.

You can download it from here https://gekko.wizb.it/

I used Gekko trading bot but I found out that this automated trading bot is not the flexible enough or complex when it comes to having more strategy that is effective in any circumstances. I remembered when I loss my money because of my careless attitude, it is not with the trading bot, it is me who is not that responsible enough in using a trading bot. Gekko trading bot is really effective and easy to use that's why I also recommend this in my friends and classmates so that they experienced how to use it. My point here is that, if you're not that knowledgeable in manipulating a trading bot, you should not do it, instead, learn more about using a trading bot so that you can have an effective trading even if you're not really monitoring your bot.

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 10:29:04 AM

I am not really a fan of trading with bots; i am still in the process of learning it, but if you can excellently run one; then i want to believe that bit-universe is for you.
I first found out about bit-universe during a hydax exchange trading bot competition; and it is an impressive trade bot platform; you can use the trade bot with hydax, kucoin, binance and other top exchanges.

I implore you to dyor before using it, but it is quite impressive.
globalgaurav

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:57:14 PM

well, im too busy with mudrex and recently, bitsgap Cool

asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:18:15 PM

thx for this post man,
i am quite the beginner in trading, so this was quite useful
thx again
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:52:39 PM

Wit the a hurting lost I've had today makes me want to have a bot, I don't get it, the price drops/increases whenever I have a thing to do for like 2 to 5 minutes but it does not show when I closely monitor the market. It makes me want to take a shot with these bot, thank  you for having these bots for sample I might look at it when things gets so dark to me today. At first I don't really think that I would use a bot for my entire journey but the market is so challenging these days when we are all locked up in our home.
zipke17

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:34:32 PM

HFT Research consists of a group of expert traders and computer scientist.

We offer a wide variety range of trading tools and algorithms.

We currently offer Market Making bot and Mean reversion bot for Binance Futures and ByBit USDT settled contracts as well as Inverse contracts.
Portfolio manager and order book imbalance trading bot are in the pipeline.

We have relatively cheap monthly subscriptions.

We also offer highly customizable TradingView strategies for those who do not want to host a bot and like the visual aspect of TradingView.

Also, we offer free trading signals as a complementary service to show what our algorithms are capable to do.

All that said, we are relatively new and just have gone public. We would be more than happy to have you join in our community and discussion!

Visit our website: https://hftresearch.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HFTResearch
Telegram: https://t.me/HFTResearchChat
Discord: https://discord.gg/K7w2WnQ
Medium: https://medium.com/@HFTresearch
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:09:33 AM

[...]Gunbot [...]

You can find the link[...] for the [...] trading bot[...] below:

[...]

https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/

[...]

Yeah, Gunbot is definitely my personal favourite too. Just wanted to add a couple of things:

- Gunbot also offers - on top of Bitrage, a MarketMaker add-on.

- I appreciate you are one of the resellers of Gunbot and provide the link to your own page (or maybe it's just coincidence your username is the same as the provided link), but maybe give the people their own choice of reseller by just linking to the official Gunbot page: https://gunthy.org/resellers/

Keep calm and GunBot!

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:51:44 PM

Wit the a hurting lost I've had today makes me want to have a bot, I don't get it, the price drops/increases whenever I have a thing to do for like 2 to 5 minutes but it does not show when I closely monitor the market. It makes me want to take a shot with these bot, thank  you for having these bots for sample I might look at it when things gets so dark to me today. At first I don't really think that I would use a bot for my entire journey but the market is so challenging these days when we are all locked up in our home.

Since you are convinced by this topic to use a trading bot for you to not to be hassled by those losses. I encourage you to use Gunbot in your trading journey because it is user-friendly and easy to access even those beginners in using trading bot are satisfied by its service. Also its efficiency is above average for me, and I learned how to make money using this platform. In dealing with the market, you really need to use a trading bot especially that if you are very worried about your loss and want to recover it even if you are tired. The reason why trading bots was invented is to help those traders who are struggling with their trading results.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: