Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleeping giant altcoins  (Read 4105 times)
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:18:00 AM

1000% increased in a week? It means it has been manipulated, you can check it on the exchange it's just wash trading. This is simply a pump and dump altcoin which will never last in the market circulation because eventually developers will run after they sold all their holdings. Beware of this kind of altcoin, don't invest on it.

Agree, coins whose prices jump more than 200% in a week are usually like pump and dump coins. I don't think it's safe to hold coins like this in the long run and I prefer coins that are in the top 100 coinmarketcaps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:41:03 AM

Those altcoins that are on the top 1 gainers list on cmc that gains 600 to 1000% within 7 days are those altcoins I want to invest with but its hard to predict what altcoin it is with around 2651 cryptocurrencies listed on CMC. Can you recommend me what are those altcoins?

This often happens and in my opinion this is like the manipulation of prices at the exchanger and the next day it will go down by more than 70%, other than that coins with movements like this do not have large and stable liquidity. It's better not to invest in this type of coin because it only harms us.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:14:16 AM

My recommendation for altcoin that I dare to mention is ETH which occupies the top position in CMC. Not that I forbid you to invest in altcoin, especially altcoin which is lacking in the top 10, but at this time it is not suitable to invest considering the future of coins that are not yet clear.
Watch Out

etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:26:12 AM

Those altcoins that are on the top 1 gainers list on cmc that gains 600 to 1000% within 7 days are those altcoins I want to invest with but its hard to predict what altcoin it is with around 2651 cryptocurrencies listed on CMC. Can you recommend me what are those altcoins?
Well actually i don't recommended to investment in ethereum as sleeping giant alternatives coins, but in my personal opinions ethereum will be more expensive than another cryptocurrencies especially for long term investment. You can imagine when the decentralize application dapps be built on ethereum blockchain technology, it will make the price of ethereum to be more more expensive.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 06:41:35 AM

You can check to https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
But i think you should be careful before invested, looking for altcoins gains 600 to 1000% is difficult and mostly just manipulation.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:52:37 AM

That I don't recommend to invest in top gainers it is really risky because it can also go dump, I'm sure those coins in top gainers can be turn scam soon. It is better to invest a trusted coins like in the top coinmarketcap like ethereum, litecoin, binance coin etc.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:20:25 AM

Most times it’s nit advisable to invest on top gainers coins ! It usually mean that it is over bought and just a means to pull people’s attention towards it ! When the whales cashout , it will begin to dip beyond control ! Better to find another cooks that seems to be great in view in tech and use case then research about it and invest in it .
Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:44:57 AM

sometimes it's so hard say that a little can give a huge thing that's why I love dogecoin.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:32:15 AM

You must be an incredibly lucky guy in order to be in time correctly, to play with such coins. There is no need to deceive oneself about this; fate cannot be deceived. The chances of success are practically nil. Better to work with more stable coins.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:21:55 AM

It is hard to choose the right altcoin.
If you pick one from top 100, you are investing into altcoins that are estabilished and are in the martket for few years, but most of them are old and their technology has already been surpassed.
While you invest into IEOs, you can´t be sure that the project will tighten to a successful end. So maybe, the only certainty what we have is Bitcoin?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

I think that each of us knows the potential even of the highest rated cryptocurrencies, among which there are a lot of altcoin.  What results today show on the cryptocurrency market Tron, Ethereum or EOS, is not what we expect from them.  If we take into account the maximum indicators for Ethereum in the region of $ 1300, according to today's indicators, we are still very much behind.  I hope that the Ethereum kernel development team will correct the situation after the Istanbul update.  And even the fact that this update was postponed to the month of October, there is nothing wrong with the addition protocols received to consider them, which can only improve the Ethereum blockchain.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:27:18 PM

Sleeping giant? Are you sure? Those are just worthless coins got pumped by different groups with large dumb members willing to catch the tokens from the  admin doing the huge dump. Having 1k% increase in a coin will only likely to happen in coins you barely hear about. Whenever I see them on cmc top gainers, I also have the same expectation as the others like what is this coin.
Cryptocnnon485

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:37:52 PM

1000% increased in a week? It means it has been manipulated, you can check it on the exchange it's just wash trading. This is simply a pump and dumps altcoin which will never last in the market circulation because eventually, developers will run after they sold all their holdings. Beware of this kind of altcoin, don't invest in it.
This often happens and in my opinion, this is like the manipulation of prices at the exchanger and the next day it will go down by more than 70%, other than that coins with movements like this do not have large and stable liquidity. It's better not to invest in this type of coin because it only harms us.
Investment suggestion: there had been some interesting leaks by 4CHAN on one of the altcoins I have been following for some time and it shot up 30% but thats not the case there are some rumors they are going to announce something big in a few weeks time, would keep an eye out for this one Wink
Here is the source link for the leak some very interesting goodies there Smiley)
http://boards.4channel.org/biz/thread/15515880
YtCryptoSurvivor

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:12:46 PM

All shitcoins will pump at the same time. It doesn't matter which one you hold as long as its on binance , bittrex or kucoin
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:34:06 PM

Some altcoins who will get 1000% or more pump of the price in just 7 days is commonly those coin who is not familiar, those coin that according to people it's dead. For me, those coin who is not in the top 100 cmc has a potential to get that pump, their marketcap are so low like $1,000,000 and the reason why it's pump there are investors who invest in it so that the marketcap increase which affect the price.
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

You choose a coin that is pumped 1000 fold it a week,of course you make the wrong choice,because an improbable increase in a 1000 fold it a week,especially like the current market situation,only coins manipulated by exchanges can rise 1000 times.Think before throwing money you

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:59:50 PM

You expect that there are very high-pumping coins. But you should also be aware of the risks as they can have a very sharp decline. Now expect the Altcoin can pump 10x of course very difficult. However, I see there is great potential in Altcoin which is able to rise very high.

Ethereum is a giant who is currently asleep. This coin still has high confidence, perhaps by the end of this year, it can rise very high.

Binance Coin is a coin that has a very fast growth. Moreover, Coin is backed by a very large exchange. The Info is circulating that this coin will be the next Ethereum.

But in my opinion this is my recent predictions and which I've learned in crypto.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:09:15 PM

Don't become too greedy. You know, these are the coins that are considered pumped and dumped. it just has that function and the business has a value of 0.
Don't ever try to find such alts, you risk losing all your money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:11:18 PM

find a sleeping giant is hard now,, and the risk is higher if we drop our money to unknown project mate
its better for you to choose the TOP 100 coins in coinmarketcap rather than find a sleeping giant for now  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:23:45 PM

Pay your attention to top 50 crypto currencies that felt in prices science December 2017. Those coins are going to be big during the next bullish trend, so do not waste your time will all those new coins, invest in proven ones.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: