Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: greek paysafe want to exchange  (Read 141 times)
greekpaysafe (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:52:17 PM

Hello guys, i have in total 300€ greek paysafe card if anyone willing to buy i can sell them for cheap to btc.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:04:44 PM

Hello guys, i have in total 300€ greek paysafe card if anyone willing to buy i can sell them for cheap to btc.
Do these cards work everywhere in europe/US or only in greece?

Anyway this seems like it might be a pretty niche product. Try Paxful.com maybe if you have a physical receipt to show for these cards? If i remember correctly the rates on those were pretty decent. (For reversible giftcards that is.)

greekpaysafe (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

Anyway this seems like it might be a pretty niche product. Try Paxful.com maybe if you have a physical receipt to show for these cards? If i remember correctly the rates on those were pretty decent. (For reversible giftcards that is.)

greek paysafe card only works with greek accounts this is the problem.
if anyone wants this im selling them cheap as i have no use of them. And yes i have the reciepts in my hand bought in store.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:16:57 PM

greek paysafe card only works with greek accounts this is the problem.
if anyone wants this im selling them cheap as i have no use of them. And yes i have the reciepts in my hand bought in store.
Ah. That sucks. Well, i guess it's worth trying, although i kinda doubt you'll find a buyer here. Maybe try some other forums such as nulled.to where there's more giftcard trading as well.

Or perhaps you could add these paysafecards to something like G2A, buy some CSGO skins and then cash out those skins for BTC.
No idea if it's possible or actually works, but i guess you can think of something similar, you get the idea..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: