Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion bounty to join  (Read 3630 times)
Fabsquire

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 09:05:28 AM

I started another board in which i share campaigns that could be interesting for some. You can have a look over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221587.0

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:20:07 AM

Op already quit maybe because some of the replies stating that bounty hunting these days is too difficult and choosing a good campaign is hard.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:34:39 PM

I see a lot of bounty and new bounty  every day.
I know here a lot joining bounty program, i hope you introduce a good bounty program to join.
I hope your suggestion according to your experience with this bounty.
Also i want to know the average of return i can earn.

There is something I've learned from this crypto space since I started hunting for bounty projects, do not join bounty groups or listen to others, find your own way, every time I followed people's idea I always get burned, you will learn faster if you make decisions yourself

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:08:31 PM

About earning from bounty, this will not definitely produce how much income is obtained from one project, even participated in many projects the income will not be certain. For now it's better to join several projects, maybe you will get paid from one project and not all projects will pay with certainty. Sometimes we can not determine a good project or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:36:00 AM

About earning from bounty, this will not definitely produce how much income is obtained from one project, even participated in many projects the income will not be certain. For now it's better to join several projects, maybe you will get paid from one project and not all projects will pay with certainty. Sometimes we can not determine a good project or not.
basically you must to keep trying even though not all projects will pay. being a bounty hunter won't make you lose money so whatever income you get from the bounty is you should be grateful. don't expect you will to get rich quick just become a bounty hunter and get money from bounty because that won't be possible.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:28:48 AM

basically you must to keep trying even though not all projects will pay. being a bounty hunter won't make you lose money so whatever income you get from the bounty is you should be grateful. don't expect you will to get rich quick just become a bounty hunter and get money from bounty because that won't be possible.

you can loose here but not money , its effort , time , patience and other traits but yeah we must try and try until we succeed.  bounty can make us rich too , before there are many good and high paying bounties , lots of hunters said they bought expensive things like car , house , etc but yeah we still must be thankful whatever amount we get from a bounty rather than complaining because blessings will get turned off at you .  instead of getting more blessings in the future , god will be dissapointed on you and will teach you some lesson .
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:30:05 AM

Ioportal and blockburn are the next good bounty projects to look at today, after cartesi and alchemy ends I have no choice but to choose these two projects, ioportal claims to list on Plex soon and blockburn aims for unknown big exchange too though bounty allocation is freaking low

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:21:55 AM

I see a lot of bounty and new bounty  every day.
I know here a lot joining bounty program, i hope you introduce a good bounty program to join.
I hope your suggestion according to your experience with this bounty.
Also i want to know the average of return i can earn.

As a newbie you can't wear a signature so you are left with other campaigns like article/content campaign or social media campaigns like telegram or Twitter, it's really not hard to rank up if you can improve your postings on this forum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: