Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Agony Of Bounty Hunters  (Read 4093 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:39:22 AM

Unfortunately, for bounty hunters this is really a really bad time to work. The teams of ICO projects after its completion, as a rule, begin to deceive the participants of the bounty campaigns. Previously, this was a rarity, but now it is a rarity to fulfill the previously agreed conditions. A vivid example is Miracle Tele, which paid passive income in euros on its website, and now those who did not withdraw it are going to re-read the already paid amounts, intending to reduce them by about five times. This can already be called direct fraud. Therefore, I never trusted those projects that pay bounty hunters on their sites, and not in the wallets we specified. Now this is a mass phenomenon. The ICO project teams promise us to pay their tokens to the wallets we provided, but already during the ICO they change their minds and say that the payment will be either on their website, for which they need to register, or in their wallets, which almost always cause various problems.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:46:12 AM

I do not do this every day, but last night I checked all my bounty hunting files from social media, signature and article marketing, I am very disappointed, only 5% of my bounty campaigns proved to be successful, what I mean successful is it's worth the profit after many months of the campaign.

One disappointing side of it is the projects that I thought are legit are the one that turns out to be scams and the project that I thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable.

Things are not good in bounty campaign at this point of time, what proves to be a source of excitement to bounty hunters is now the agony of bounty hunters

You shouldn't blame yourself for bounty decision making,i am in a similar shoe as you are,the issue with bounties is trick projects have make each new projects terrible looking,like at any rate you take a gander at new projects they are just tricks however the fact of the matter is there is no real way to know which bounty task will end up being successful,no one can and regardless of how great are get at getting along explores

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:55:42 AM

I do not do this every day, but last night I checked all my bounty hunting files from social media, signature and article marketing, I am very disappointed, only 5% of my bounty campaigns proved to be successful, what I mean successful is it's worth the profit after many months of the campaign.

One disappointing side of it is the projects that I thought are legit are the one that turns out to be scams and the project that I thought will not turn out to be good turns to be profitable.

Things are not good in bounty campaign at this point of time, what proves to be a source of excitement to bounty hunters is now the agony of bounty hunters

And how do you measure the success? For me is much important how much money I earn from the campaign than if ICO becomes successful.
Give me an example. I participated in Harmony bounty campaign - this project is successful, listed on Binance, but the reward was only few dollars. I would prefer more dollars now, than believe in the success of the project.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:08:07 AM

Unfortunately, for bounty hunters this is really a really bad time to work. The teams of ICO projects after its completion, as a rule, begin to deceive the participants of the bounty campaigns. Previously, this was a rarity, but now it is a rarity to fulfill the previously agreed conditions. A vivid example is Miracle Tele, which paid passive income in euros on its website, and now those who did not withdraw it are going to re-read the already paid amounts, intending to reduce them by about five times. This can already be called direct fraud. Therefore, I never trusted those projects that pay bounty hunters on their sites, and not in the wallets we specified. Now this is a mass phenomenon. The ICO project teams promise us to pay their tokens to the wallets we provided, but already during the ICO they change their minds and say that the payment will be either on their website, for which they need to register, or in their wallets, which almost always cause various problems.
It's also been a problem by the bounty hunters who participated and believes with so much promises coming from the developers who you can think that will not do any harmed with their projects, the team that you think is much safer to support and much better to follow are also scamming or making such actions that is no longer favorable to the bounty hunters, it's so many factors that influenced the actions of the team but most of that is always in there favor, there's nothing left for the hunters but hope for luck.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:21:06 AM

Yes, bounty hunters are quitting the job day by day because it's not really profitable anymore but there are still bounty hunters who have trust in cryptocurrency that it will recover soon. Its very hard to pinpoint a project if its really a legit or will not dump below ico price nowadays.
Things will start making sense when everyone is leaving the space,thats the way i always view things,that moments everything start getting more harder means something good is around the corner,i won't give up this easily if you are wise you won't give up either,altcoins won't keep losing value forever,things will take different turn for only the strongs

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:50:27 PM

Sometimes you tend to do the opposite, there are a lot of bad reports about a certain project, but you still continue because you find something about the project, one example that I've promoted that has a lot of bad reports, I stopped promoting it when scam reports escalate was Adab solutions, I'm surprised that I still receive my tokens, but this project is still hanging.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:40:33 PM

If we talk about this year and the last year, become a bounty hunter will make us a headache because almost all project become a scam. The other project has delayed its phase until the unknown time, especially if the market does not come back to the normal situation.

Many projects have run out of their expectation because they are hard to survive and continue the project. So they decide to shut down the project for a while. Some of them choose to continue, but they don't give the reward for many months.

But you can hope that your rewards in the token will be worth in the future, especially if the market can recover from the bear market. So maybe we will see the project will be rise again in the future and the token will also rise too. So be patient for more and don't give up to see another chance that will come to you.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

yes for the problem of disappointment of course all bounty hunters feel it, but I am more concerned with investors because they are actually 2x more disadvantage compared to hunters for example project 2017/2018 many of them experience the destruction of value and the worst is almost all the bounties that I follow experience this. I remember having a token with a price of $ 2-5 / Token now the price of the token is only less than $ 0.1, and I sell them when approaching $ 2 in the past and imagine there are investors who buy this tokens and don't do cutloss Cry

I agreed, investors are more hammered than bounty hunters with failed projects. There is one project( not disclosing name ) whose token was sold at $.03 during IEO and now trading at 1 sats,just think about the investors who bought this coin at $.03. Although this project has good product and backed by dedicated team even they distributed bounties genuinely but price is drastically down,  it may give profit in future but who knows when. I think the over all environment for crypto project is not good currently. It is very important to regain investor's faith in crypto projects.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:59:36 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 04:25:39 PM by ayoubouni95

How I wish there were a decent number of bounty hunters especially old-timers who would be willing to compile and archive collective experiences with bounty hunting. It would be interesting and would be a great guide for bounty hunting if data or some sort of comprehensive history on bounty hunting is accessible somewhere. I'm picturing a chronological list of crypto projects which conducted bounty campaigns with some summary of their success or not-so-successful stories. Historical accounts should have info on names of major proponents associated with each project, info on valuation of incentives provided during or distributed after campaign, so on and so forth...

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:05:11 PM

Yes, bounty programs are no longer as hot as they used to be. Now that everything can happen, good projects can turn into worse and sad ones, more and more fraudulent projects.
Potential projects now don't need marketing, they just need to contact Binance Exchange or Huobi Global to be able to sell more tokens.
That's it, we're currently working on bad projects.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:13:13 PM

I feel you mate and i believe your observation is true for the past year bounty hunting was degraded, thats why im very careful when i choose a bounty to participate unlike before that im just joined a lot of bounties without a proper checking if it was good or worthy but sad to say most of those is prove to be worthless. thats why now im just selected with a few bounties resulting in less stress and less complicated.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:29:36 PM

Unfortunately, it is todays reality of bounty hunting. 80 percent of all projects that are now live, won't achieve their funding goals, will go scam or will collect enough funds, but the price will drop after the first exchange listing, so your earning will be worth a penny.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:34:09 PM

In this market situation, bounty hunting is sometimes unpredictable, because even the projects that have the potential to succeed may fail to reach their softcaps, or even not reach the market. The research isn't enough nowadays, but participating in many good campaigns may result in a good payment after a few months.
Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:16:15 PM

Yes, bounty hunters are quitting the job day by day because it's not really profitable anymore but there are still bounty hunters who have trust in cryptocurrency that it will recover soon. Its very hard to pinpoint a project if its really a legit or will not dump below ico price nowadays.
Latest bounties for a half of year most of them are unsuccessful. And if token listed on exchange price downs in 3-5x and more so worth of bounty reward near to 0.
Only Projects that going IEO give some profits.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 07:40:08 PM

Rubbish bounty hunter are a scourge and must be purged with much fire.

Most of the problem is that most bounty hunters are not here for crypto and they don't give a shit about the community or what goes on here. They just get paid and dump. They do not even read about the project they just join whatever they see. They are the bane of the crypto community and give bounty hunters a bad name. We are social media promotors and we should have pride and act like that. These are very unprofessional people that take and take and have little to give if anything at all.

Till now I participated in many project's campaigns. 10%of them were scam, 20% of projects not paid rewards since months, and 50% of projects distributed on time but at this time the price is too low.
Only 20% of project's token price is stable and giving good profits.
Let's hope future bounties will give good returns.

20% is not bad really. I think it is worth it then.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:49:43 PM

Most of the bounty hunters were blamed because of they were participating in the bounties which turned into scams later but the real thing is that they can't do anything about it.Atleast they can try to expose them as scam once you found it.Which helps other investors and hunters.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:12:43 PM

True, on the other hand good earnings have been made in the past and with a modest amount of work.
Now everything is certainly more difficult and competition is greater, but the fact remains that it is a good idea to continue working. Why give up right now?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:34:57 PM

I think hunters should focus on few projects to  promote.
Bounty shouldn't be seen as regular source of income. It should simply be see as risky investments which can turn out good or bad. Once you see things this way, you will spend more time researching projects that have high chances of succeeding. Projects with high chances of success is almost non-existent unfortunately
Mikay01

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:05:39 PM

Very true. After spending some much time and data, then at the end the campaign is unprofitable. I still believe most bounty should distribute tokens weekly or bi-weekly to know a worthy campaign.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:33:57 PM

The pains of bounty hunting always streams from payments of rewards after most campaigns. It is during this time that a lot of incomprehensible and flimsy excuses emanate from project developers with most ending up NOT keeping to their words. Bounty hunters are left with a feeling of having been used, abused and dumped. Unless there is somehow a bounty responsible for bounty hunters, sadly, I see this not changing any time soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: