Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUCTION @TRIUMPH World Famous Username  (Read 182 times)
triumphs (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:32:36 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 02:32:53 AM by triumphs

Min.bid: 0.002 BTC
Auction starts at 0.22 BTC

AUCTION ENDS AT 9 PM EST ON 9/9/19. SWIPING EXTENDS THE AUCTION TIME BY 15 MINS.
Buy it now offers are welcome through PM.
Authentication and mutual agreement will be made and delivered within 15 minutes.
Sat0shisGhost

Activity: 382
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:45:21 AM

First off, this board is for collectibles. You want digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Also, some pointers:
  • mentioning the motorcycle brand name isn't a good idea because you start to run into twitter's 'account squatting' rules.
  • They might be able to assert a trademark claim
  • Posting it here makes it very clear what you're doing. In the forums where these accounts are bought and sold, they usually redact part of the name so search engines don't pick it up
  • Technically buying/selling twitter accounts is against their ToS

I think you're looking for ogusers.com although I really don't recommend going there. Alternatively, use it as your own personal twitter account for a while, and then reach out to the motorcycle brand and don't offer to sell it to them. Rather offer to tweet what they want on a contract basis (and remove your personal tweets, etc).
ZipReg

Activity: 858
Merit: 648

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:52:47 AM
Merited by Sat0shisGhost (2)

There's also a rock band with the same name, I think they're more iconic than the motorcycle brand, but hey that just my two satoshis Smiley
triumphs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 02:35:40 AM

First off, this board is for collectibles. You want digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Also, some pointers:
  • mentioning the motorcycle brand name isn't a good idea because you start to run into twitter's 'account squatting' rules.
  • Posting it here makes it very clear what you're doing. In the forums where these accounts are bought and sold, they usually redact part of the name so search engines don't pick it up

I think you're looking for ogusers.com although I really don't recommend going there. Alternatively, use it as your own personal twitter account for a while, and then reach out to the motorcycle brand and don't offer to sell it to them. Rather offer to tweet what they want on a contract basis (and remove your personal tweets, etc).

Thank you so much. I made arrangements.
triumphs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 02:43:08 AM

Also, some pointers:

Thank you so much. I made arrangements.

I know, they have not returned.  Cheesy
triumphs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 02:19:44 AM

sales were canceled because there was no participation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: