Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] Trezor Wallet using Android  (Read 198 times)
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:40:06 AM

I want to ask for those people who already tried using their Android phones only.
If in my acount on Trezor and I have multiple addresess with available bitcoin.

Example:
Address A: 0.04 btc
Address B: 0.02 btc
Address C: 0.01 btc

So if I just want to spend the btc on Address C and I will spend not more than on the available balance of Address C, example 0.005 btc only.

How can I do it? ? Since I can't do it on the it on https://beta-wallet.trezor.io .
Any solution to this or maybe a trusted android app wallet that can I import my trezor account?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:43:01 AM

I use mycelium and i see option "Sign with Trezor/KeepKey" on there. As far as i know, mycelium is pretty trusted wallet, but just in case you maybe want to try do more research about this, in case there's a problem or something with mycelium that i don't know.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 03:25:32 AM

I use mycelium and i see option "Sign with Trezor/KeepKey" on there.
(...)
Have you tried there the one I explained on my example?
Because if we do it on electrum desktop wallet and import my trezor wallet, it works.  That's why I am looking for that kind of Bitcoin wallet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:52:48 AM

Have you tried there the one I explained on my example?
Because if we do it on electrum desktop wallet and import my trezor wallet, it works.  That's why I am looking for that kind of Bitcoin wallet.
Nah, i never try that. However, since you mention electrum how about try electrum wallet for android? Maybe it has same feature as electrum on dekstop wallet.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:34:52 AM
Merited by GreatArkansas (1)

Nah, i never try that. However, since you mention electrum how about try electrum wallet for android? Maybe it has same feature as electrum on dekstop wallet.

The mobile version of Electrum has limited functionality. It doesn't even support hardware wallets. Mycelium supports hardware wallets and allows users to list Unspent Outputs. @GreatArkansas, you should be able to spend specific coins using this feature.
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 09:58:52 AM

The mobile version of Electrum has limited functionality. It doesn't even support hardware wallets. Mycelium supports hardware wallets and allows users to list Unspent Outputs. @GreatArkansas, you should be able to spend specific coins using this feature.
Oh, I haven't heard mycelium can do it, I already tried mycelium but only for viewing the balance of my wallet but never tried to send to someone using mycelium wallet.
Thank you BitCryptex, I will try it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:55:45 PM

And if I import my wallet into Mycelium through a trezor, will the wallet developers not get my private keys, can I somehow get them from the trezor using third-party software like this wallet?
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:26:11 PM

And if I import my wallet into Mycelium through a trezor, will the wallet developers not get my private keys, can I somehow get them from the trezor using third-party software like this wallet?

Mycelium will act as a watch-only wallet. You will still have to connect your Trezor to sign transactions. Your private keys won't be exposed. You should be able to obtain your Master Private Key from the seed if you ever need it.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:26:38 PM

No.

Your private keys never leave the device. You can not access them in any way (except for vulnerability which might exist, but are not known yet).
A hardware wallet keeps your private keys secured and only uses them to sign transactions/messages. The signing process is completely done within the device.

It just has one interface which accepts unsigned (or partially signed) transactions and gives back a signed one.

GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 12:15:59 AM

Hi, update about this. When I used yesterday the mycelium to try if I can spend specific on particular address, I can't do it.
I imported my trezor to android app of mycelium, all I can do is to see only those addresses with Unspent Outputs , with amount in BTC and it can redirect me to block explorer , I can't use and spend on particular address.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:27:25 AM

I imported my trezor to android app of mycelium
What do you mean by importing Trezor's wallet? Did you remove your Trezor device or using XPUB.
I think you are trying to spend transactions through a watch-ony wallet. For more check ----> https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps-Mycelium.

Just connect your Trezor and select Cold Storage from the app menu and choose Trezor. After Mycelium loads your Trezor accounts, select the one you want to spend from, enter the recipient address and the amount and finalize the transaction by checking and confirming it on your Trezor device.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 08:33:01 AM

I imported my trezor to android app of mycelium
What do you mean by importing Trezor's wallet? Did you remove your Trezor device or using XPUB.
I think you are trying to spend transactions through a watch-ony wallet. For more check ----> https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps-Mycelium.
I already done that, what I want to do is to spend only particular address that has btc balance on my wallet, check my example on the first post.
I already selected a trezor account then inside that account I have multiple address that has btc balance, so what I want to do is select only a particular address where I can spend remaining BTC, just like my example in the first post.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:46:55 AM

I already selected a trezor account then inside that account I have multiple address that has btc balance, so what I want to do is select only a particular address where I can spend remaining BTC, just like my example in the first post.

It looks like this feature is not supported by Mycelium, sorry. I don't think if there is any other Android Bitcoin wallet with hardware wallet support and coin control. Samourai Wallet has a basic coin control but it doesn't support hardware wallets. The only way to do that right now, is pairing your wallet with Electrum on a PC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: