Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: guoyu78 is banned.  (Read 191 times)
guoyu78_alt (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:33:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=713656

Please let me know what went wrong.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 06:07:54 PM

Please let me know what went wrong.

You know what went wrong, it's says "plagiarism" in red when you log in. Can't say I didn't warn you.

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 12:48:59 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (1), hugeblack (1), DdmrDdmr (1)

guoyu78 has copied a lot of comments from the member Osarman, which also was banned.
Original posts were deleted but they're still available in quotes of other users.

Copy:
if you want to make a successful trade then bitcoin is much more good than other currency there is maximum people are trading in bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin is very strong and useful currency and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster than other currency.
Original:
if you want to make a successful trade then bitcoin is much more good than other currency there is maximum people are trading in bitcoin nowadays because bitcoin is very strong and useful currency and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster than other currency.
Most day traders in the cryto world are trading bitcoin because they are making money with the price fluctuation and since bitcoin is volatile they can easily make money trading full time, yes, full time traders are getting more chances to win than people who does not focus well because they have the chance to properly analyze the market for their decision.

Copy:
yes you can surely start trading from 0.5 Bitcoin and i do not think that 0.5 bitcoin is less amount for to start trading and i am sure you can get a maximum profit through trading by 0.5 Bitcoin .
Original:
yes you can surely start trading from 0.5 Bitcoin and i do not think that 0.5 bitcoin is less amount for to start trading and i am sure you can get a maximum profit through trading by 0.5 Bitcoin .
to start trading, it is not about the profit in the beginning but instead it is more about keeping the risks as small as possible while learning how to trade. and that takes time and some wasted money to make the mistakes and lose some money first because of making a bad trade, or trusting a scam ponzi scheme altcoin. but after that you become more confident and you can invest more and think about profit then.

Copy:
i think its not a right time to quit trade you can hold or save your bitcoin for few months wait for bitcoin high price and i am sure that bitcoin will be more increase its price in coming few months and surely your bitcoin will be more grow up its price.
Original:
i think its not a right time to quit trade you can hold or save your bitcoin for few months wait for bitcoin high price and I am sure that bitcoin will be more increase its price in coming few months and surely your bitcoin will be more grow up.
No, you're wrong at this point, he are not quit from trading but more a worst thing than it, he already retires from this place I think and considering from the date of OP's last activities.

Copy:
i do not think that storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin , i think bitcoin hater want to decrease its price in lowest amount bitcoin because they invest their money in other crypto currency .
Original:
i do not think that storing of bitcoin is against of bitcoin , i think bitcoin hater want to decrease its price in lowest amount bitcoin because they invest their money in other crypto currency .
well, OP is only using a half truth to start this topic and make it stay up for his own spams to promote his signature.
the half truth is that, you shouldn't just think about bitcoin as an investment which you always hold and never spend. instead you should use bitcoin as a currency too.
but the problem is that there isn't usually a place nearby in many countries to spend bitcoin so using it as a currency is not really an option.

Copy:
you can invest your money in bitcoin with satisfaction because bitcoin no more drop its price , now bitcoin are too powerful and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day and we strongly believe in bitcoin.
Original:
you can invest your money in bitcoin with satisfaction because bitcoin no more drop its price , now bitcoin are too powerful .
Believing Bitcoin is the right decision, the reason why I suggest this strongly is wherever you go for a investment you need the amount in hand but with bitcoin you have been given the opportunity to earn and make the investment for your future as well short term earnings.

Copy:
I buy bitcoin to make regular profits from it by selling when price goes higher and sometimes I also buy to have fun in gambling with it.
I think it is better to trade alone than you do trade and gambling. maybe you'll get lucky in the trade but will be lost in gambling. its only waste time
You have a higher chance of losing money when gambling then trading.
i think many people like gambling for just entertainment, and if you want earn bitcoin then many ways to earn free bitcoin through bitcoin and through other online tasks.
Original:
I buy bitcoin to make regular profits from it by selling when price goes higher and sometimes I also buy to have fun in gambling with it.
I think it is better to trade alone than you do trade and gambling. maybe you'll get lucky in the trade but will be lost in gambling. its only waste time
You have a higher chance of losing money when gambling then trading.
i think many people like gambling for just entertainment, and if you want earn bitcoin then many ways to earn free bitcoin ,
That is right. But there is no free entertainment. You have to pay for the entertainment, with bitcoin.

Copy:
i think bitcoin more beneficial than gold because bitcoin increasing its price quickly than gold.
i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is much more beneficial than gold, because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and you can hold your bitcoin for high price for short time and gold price move to up very much slowly so bitcoin is better than gold.
Original:
i think bitcoin more beneficial than gold because bitcoin increasing its price quickly than gold.
i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is much more beneficial than gold, because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and you can hold your bitcoin for high price for short time and gold price move to up very much slowly so bitcoin is better than gold.
To earn profits in quick time bitcoin is always an better option as price of bitcoin is too volatile which helps in earning in quick profits which is never possible with gold.

Copy:
i think the present time is still good for trading as the price of bitcoin is still trading in reasonable price therefore if some one is still interested he can play gambling.
We could say that any time will always be a good time to begin trading as long as you have what it takes, the skill, knowledge and perseverance needed to succeed in such an industry.
i agree with you that you can start trade anytime because all time is good for trade if you are expert in trade and you are right that if you want to make a huge profit from trade you will need a good skill and knowledge about trade.
Original:
i think the present time is still good for trading as the price of bitcoin is still trading in reasonable price therefore if some one is still interested he can play gambling.
We could say that any time will always be a good time to begin trading as long as you have what it takes, the skill, knowledge and perseverance needed to succeed in such an industry.
i agree with you that you can start trade anytime because all time is good for trade if you are expert in trade and you are right that if you want to make a huge profit from trade you will need a good skill and knowledge about trade.
Anytime is the right time, but before you do anything for real you just have to watch and learn the trends for a little bit.

Copy:
I think bitcoin is better.I don't use paypal.
i agree with you that bitcoin is much more better because bitcoin is available in everywhere in the world for shopping and a lot of people are using bitcoin because transaction is very faster and secure and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower.
Original:
I think bitcoin is better.I don't use paypal.
i agree with you that bitcoin is much more better because bitcoin is available in everywhere in the world for shopping and a lot of people are using bitcoin because transaction is very faster and secure and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower.
I also agree because I have dream to buy few things and this was not possible because paypal is not available here in our country now just because of this bitcoin its possible for me to buy many things and its reaching to me very quickly without any problem

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed. ~
This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: