Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deviant Coin and Ichiba is the same scamming owners.  (Read 272 times)
Cryptcodin (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:19:18 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 06:13:36 PM by Cryptcodin
Merited by tk808 (1)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4555585.1500

Ichiba (ICA) Created by the DeviantCoin Team and then they shilled it on DeviantCoin Discord community with their trust.
One of the admins from DeviantCoin discord answered a community member with the "Pairotto" account and then quickly deleted it when he saw he FUCKED UP..and then just promptly answering with the correct account "NightCrawler" hoping nobody in that big ass community noticed anything...

Thats the admin of Ichiba (ICA)

"NightCrawler" from DeviantCoin and "Pairotto" from Ichiba is the same person.

Zero integrity.

Look at it this way: Deviant team can't handle money or anything in their lives, how can we expect them to do anything seriously?

Neglecting funds getting scammed by coders and at the same time refusing community members to help out, and then asking for handouts to pay for coders? xD

Well no surprise when you people don't have one humble bone.

ICA nodes for 0.60 BTC and then you ran away pretending you got scammed.
Playing a "victim" on your own Discord (deviant)
The ICA and DEV explorer was hosted at the same place.

You people at DeviantCoin team are relentlessly scammers.

If something can corrupt you then you're already corrupt.

Stake Your Coins, While You Trade:

JOIN HERE: http://bit.ly/Stakebase
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:47:10 PM

Ichiba (ICA) Created by the DeviantCoin Team and then they shilled it on DeviantCoin Discord community with their trust.
One of the admins from DeviantCoin discord answered a community member with the "Pairotto" account and then quickly deleted it when he saw he FUCKED UP..and then just promptly answering with the correct account "NightCrawler" hoping nobody in that big ass community noticed anything...

Zero integrity.

Look at it this way: Deviant team can't handle money or anything in their lives, how can we expect them to do anything seriously?

Neglecting funds getting scammed by coders and at the same time refusing community members to help out, and then asking for handouts to pay for coders? xD

its really sad how people deceive others just to get the benefits they wanted, well most of them are sorry just because they got caught but they are not sorry for what they did. This is the reason why we need to be more careful and be attentive particularly these days that scammers had the guts to deceive us and they are trying to cover up their real intentions.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:49:35 PM

I have heard about DEV coin and even made some arbitrage deals with this crypto. But it was several months ago and I just looked today on its price and I was very surprised. DEV made -x50 or more from its price.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

I have heard about DEV coin and even made some arbitrage deals with this crypto. But it was several months ago and I just looked today on its price and I was very surprised. DEV made -x50 or more from its price.
Ordinary scammers who merged their unsold tokens after entering the exchange. Then they will buy at the lowest price and release good news and tokens will start to grow again. This is a cunning trick of deceivers!
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:33:52 AM

I was not knowing deviant and ichiba owner are the same person, they exposed their scam with their own mistake.
I bought some Ichiba coin and was running the masternode, guess now im gonna stop them and sell it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptcodin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:28:28 AM

I was not knowing deviant and ichiba owner are the same person, they exposed their scam with their own mistake.
I bought some Ichiba coin and was running the masternode, guess now im gonna stop them and sell it.

Did the same because I really trusted these terrible people.
Corrupt to the bone.

Magicstance93

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:49:14 AM

It's just fake info , they are different team....
Cryptcodin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:31:15 PM

It's just fake info , they are different team....

Same people behind both coins.
It's a mess of a scam.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:03:34 PM

I tried to look for Ichiba's ANN and here's what I got:

Thrash

It was edited on Oct. 17 probably to try to hide any information about their shady project.

In case Deviant tries to do the same, here's an archive of their ANN https://archive.is/a9NuR

bump

You should delete your old bump
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:09:26 PM

The fact is that even if both projects are not related, a scam project is a scam project irrespective of the people behind it, it's quite sad to see people being ripped off almost on a daily basis by the same set of people opening one project after another in an obvious money grab, something need to done about this trend, it's seriously getting out of hand, IEO model solved it to a certain extent but that is almost extinct now, the scammers would still start crawling out again.

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

Scammers are the ones making big money out of creating fake coins and tokens, i still don't know why this is not been taken very serious in this space, scammers shouldn't be taken slightly at all, they will ruin every investors mind
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:20:12 PM

Zero integrity.

If this accusation is true, then it's sad. A lot of scammers in this space. I didn't really know Deviant and ICHIBA devs are the same, and also didn't know they scammed although I've been getting some bad reviews from people already. If it's possible, always add proof links to your post, for instance you mentioned that Nightcrawler and pairotto are same, a link to the screenshot of the claimed discord message would have been cool.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:52:08 PM

Scams these days are just coordinated and made to look real from the onset. You can hardly suspect anything. Deviant coin might seemingly started like every other legit project with promises upon promises, I remember stumbling into their token sometime back, but wasn't pretty much interested. I don't know much about ichiba but it's just bad.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:46:53 PM

I guess this is one of those shit coins. Never heard of Deviant coin or Ichiba. If you really think they are the same owners or consist of the same team, then gather proper proof and post it using proper format in the scam accusation section. Let everyone know about them. You will be doing the whole community a very big favor. The market is just getting filled with bunch of scammers.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:10:56 PM

These people will not be able to regain the trust of the community in their DEV coin. But I was really surprised when I heard the news. Probably this is a very strong blow for the entire crypto community. Why talk about new projects when old people deceive us. You need to draw conclusions and trust only Bitcoin.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:58:47 PM

As long as there are no legal laws protecting investors,scammers will prosper in this market. Scammers aren't shy to create projects one after another without interruption.CM informs that DEV is currently trading on tow  active markets,but it price is very dump.
Cryptcodin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:17:59 PM

Zero integrity.

If this accusation is true, then it's sad. A lot of scammers in this space. I didn't really know Deviant and ICHIBA devs are the same, and also didn't know they scammed although I've been getting some bad reviews from people already. If it's possible, always add proof links to your post, for instance you mentioned that Nightcrawler and pairotto are same, a link to the screenshot of the claimed discord message would have been cool.

Yes that would be the end of it.
Sadly I did not screenshot it, Im sure several other mute people saw it.
I was very close with the dev team and when I confronted them with this it's just silence.

Asking them about it in public they states they "swallowed it whole" (playing a victim)
How they conduct everything is very unprofessional to say at least.

God only knows how they are reaching and lying all over the places now to save face.

They can't even code.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: