Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bch - halving  (Read 267 times)
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:13:34 PM

BCH is and always has been pointless. Its only purpose is price speculation. It offers nothing beyond that.
So I would expect halving probably will cause a price increase, as it would likely increase speculation.
However, longer term I would expect the price to slowly drop towards zero.
I don't care about the nonsense that you talk about BCH, as an investor, we should be more concerned about the opportunity that BCH can bring us, and here, as you said, BCH is a speculation on price, the value of BCH is here, as long as the whales continue to push and manipulate prices, BCH still has a chance to create strong waves in the market, and we can through that to make money. Speaking of the BCH halving event, I'm still very skeptical because Litecoin has a similar thing and the value is still falling, so we need more time to look at the BCH signals.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ikouwais

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:32:24 PM

For me, those that know how to play their card with BTC, BCH and BSV halving coming soon, will surely make money. The only concern I have about BCH is the long term commitment of Roger Ver  to the project because it seems to me his commitment to the project is waning.

Roger Ver seems keener than ever to promote BCH and of course he has a hefty bet on it succeeding btc in the future.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:25:57 PM
Merited by styca (1)

BCH is and always has been pointless. Its only purpose is price speculation. It offers nothing beyond that.
So I would expect halving probably will cause a price increase, as it would likely increase speculation.
However, longer term I would expect the price to slowly drop towards zero.
I don't care about the nonsense that you talk about BCH, as an investor, we should be more concerned about the opportunity that BCH can bring us, and here, as you said, BCH is a speculation on price, the value of BCH is here, as long as the whales continue to push and manipulate prices, BCH still has a chance to create strong waves in the market, and we can through that to make money. Speaking of the BCH halving event, I'm still very skeptical because Litecoin has a similar thing and the value is still falling, so we need more time to look at the BCH signals.
Hahaha, I laugh in Spanish, kindly tell me exactly the opportunity that bch has brought to the users and investors, investor just keep putting money there while the usage of bch is redundant. Most of these bitcoin fork that you see still hiding under bitcoin and using bitcoin to fly, a time will come that their relevance will really expire as people will no longer have any usefulness for them.

You know what an analyst said, he said 99 percent of most altcoins would nit last more than 5 year and if there are coins that will top the list, they would be bch, bsv and many forks you see. I can see that you are a diehard fan of bch but I am sorry to say to you that you may be diehard fan of a collapsing coin already and better you embrace bitcoin alone.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:14:20 PM

like LTC x3 ?

LTC increase their price x3 due to demands people aupport and the devs porsue to achieve the target market price so if bch is also halving I think because people investing and people believe bch guve them a profit for the future for long term hold.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:36:12 AM

like LTC x3 ?
no, i think its value will increase but not increase too much like litecoin. we also need to wait for the Bull to run for the coins to grow and then we can expect BCH to be able to x3 in a short time.
if there is no bull run, BCH will end up like Litecoin, dividing 2 from their highest price this year.

yes, I think there will be an increase in the price of BCH before Halving, because in general this news is Hype for people. and a good time to buy before halving occurs. by the way When was BCH halving?
mylife

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:09:40 AM

He'll be getting a good price very soon. my target is over $ 1,000.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:26:18 AM

I was about to merit a post in this thread, but then I realised it was my own post from six months ago, no wonder I agreed with it. I'm an idiot.

But my opinion now is the same as then. BCH still has no use case, and the price is 100% speculative. Halving gives the speculators an excuse to start more crazy price fluctuations, but underlying everything is the lack of purpose. This coin is pointless, the same as other bitcoin forks.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:00:03 PM

BCH and bchsv those coin are whales coin, still no use only for speculation on crypto exchange, why its not decrease ..holder bch and sv have a a lot of bitcoin so they are easy to manipulate the market
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:08:37 PM

33 days left. With miners leaving to mine Bitcoin since they will get their reward halved, the blocks times will turn into hours or maybe even days. anyone wanting to transact should do his transactions prior to the halving to avoid problems.
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 04:09:33 PM

If you would like to follow and track the countdown to BCH halving, here it is https://www.coingecko.com/en/explain/bch_halving

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: