Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about WhiteBit exchange?  (Read 1282 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 06:56:58 PM

I've spent some time exploring WhiteBit and have a few thoughts to share. First off, the interface is quite user-friendly, which is a big plus for those who may be new to the world of crypto trading. The platform offers a variety of trading pairs, including major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many others. It even provides fiat options for those looking to trade with traditional currencies.

First, I dont know on whats your main reason on why Bumping up an old thread on which its already that almost a year for it to have its last response? This kind of step is already that necrobumping which it is really just that against on forum rules or something that not really that recommended on doing so.Therefore, you should really be not or refrain on doing such thing if you dont like for some
potential problem later on.

Second, this platform isnt heard of even back into those early years or 2 years ago on which there's no way that i would really be touching up places on which im not that familiar.
Stick with the best and known ones on which you would really be able to make yourself that fully aware on how things should really touched up and sticking with reputable
could really be saving up your ass into those potential problems which you might be able to face on dealing with unknown places.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 11:27:55 PM

Before I experienced using it when this exchange is new here in the crypto space, I just got stopped because I didn't have any assets here anymore before. Also, as far as I know, there has been innovation in this platform, and there has also been new management, if I am not mistaken in my understanding.

What I know here is that they launched their own WB network, and they have a QR code to log in; before, they didn't have such a system, and then they have their own apps that can be downloaded on mobile devices that didn't exist before.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 06:19:41 PM

Centralize exchanges will do their best to keep their assets safe. Not only just cold storage but other things too. That's not the thing you should be worried about. You should be more worried about your own asset's safety. Many people blindly trust centralized exchanges and think that they will give them the maximum security. But when you have no control over your own assets, how can you be so sure? They are using cold storage to keep their share of money safe. Why don't you do the same?

It is their responsibility to keep their client's assets safe. And it is our responsibility to keep our assets safe. If anything happens to the exchange platform, they will blame it on someone else or file a bankruptcy or something like that. Nothing happens to them but those who uses the platform suffers from it.

Never trust everything that exist on the internet. Not your key, not your coins. Keep that in mind and keep your assets safe to yourself. Anything could happen at any point of time with centralized platforms. Keep control of your assets to yourself. If you need to use a centralized platform then use it with caution and withdraw everything when the work is done.
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 109

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 03:01:47 AM

What do you think about WhiteBit exchange?  please share your experience - is it  secure? I heard 96% of all assets are stored on cold wallets.
Many people are not aware about the use of Whitebit exchange, no one knows about its use. This is 100% to protect our assets. Whitebit exchange if you want to keep your assets here you have less chance of loss. Those who are more concerned about their wealth should choose Whitebit exchange.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:39:31 PM

What do you think about WhiteBit exchange?  please share your experience - is it  secure? I heard 96% of all assets are stored on cold wallets.
Many people are not aware about the use of Whitebit exchange, no one knows about its use. This is 100% to protect our assets. Whitebit exchange if you want to keep your assets here you have less chance of loss. Those who are more concerned about their wealth should choose Whitebit exchange.
I recognized the name of that exchange but did not use it. I done some study on the project, and I can say that they are focused on the security of their clients' funds, which is a very smart idea. Users' funds are still frequently lost due to a lack of security in their wallets. However, despite having a high trading volume on a daily basis, this project does not rank among the top ten exchanges on Coinmarketcap. So it is not comparable to Binance, which is a number one exchange, and it offers good security of your assets as well as greater features, which is just what you need.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 11:13:57 PM

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the exchange in question nor have I gained any experience using it. For this reason, it wouldn't be right to make a clearly negative or positive comment about it. However, it would be useful to mention some general information to consider when choosing a cryptocurrency exchange;

- First of all, it is very important for a business that provides cryptocurrency services to store a large portion of its assets in cold wallets because all assets shouldn't be at risk in the event of a possible hack.
- It is also very important to have information about the founder and team of this service. Even though we use this service we shouldn't forget that we are entrusting our money to it. At this point, I would like to remind you that the important thing is to know to whom we entrust our money.
- The community of the service in question is also a very important criterion because unfortunately, it isn't possible to generate transaction volume and gain reputation without the support of a good community.

In summary, it is very important to consider all the factors I mentioned above before choosing an exchange to conduct cryptocurrency transactions. It is essential to ensure not just one of these factors but all of them if possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: