Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeSatoshi.Com - Scam / Fraud | Be Aware! [SOLVED]  (Read 14593 times)
gregwolf

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:37:12 PM

Get out of TS now.

I've been there for years, with over 1,000 trades and never had any real issues apart from shit support and a demented set of trollbox rules. Loved the place: it was shitcoin heaven, with loads of cheap coins to play with.

Then they decided... something. I don't know what they're trying to do over there but the whole place has gone to hell. 75+ coins delisted in about a month, many without good reason (from discussions on a variety of channels) and some without the possibility of withdrawal (on working wallets - lost over 5 million coins on one because TS was messed up, nothing wrong with the wallet).

Then they suddenly inflict KYC randomly on people, with no possibility of adjusting your profile (and seriously, how many people have their real info in there when all it needs is a name and nothing else?) and requiring that the details on your ID match perfectly.

Their recent changes and fundamentally flawed KYC process just resulted in them keeping all my money, despite my ability to provide ID to prove who I am and everything else. Support has always been awful but they've recently taken a turn for the psychotic, refusing to help, refusing to fix stuff, refusing everything.

I always assumed people who had trouble there were just stupid or deliberately trying to scam or something. Not so. I'm totally legit (and KYC-passed on a multitude of other exchanges), have been there for years and just got fucked up the poop-chute by this thieving bunch of scum.

Get out now, while you still can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptotest

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:06:16 AM

Hello everyone as you now in last months TradeSatoshi stop withdraw at different coins making difficult for user to withdraw their money.
But newer they have a new practice lock people account and never restore .

I know are a lot of people with this problem and this is the reason i open this post and someone need to make something
 against them or will leave with people money .

I want to collect all users story about how they have been scam by this site and after that i will open a complaint at police about this
even need to be opened in 3 states .

All person are free to send his story at this email : bestsiteptc2011@gmail.com

This site domain is hosted at GoDaddy and you can raport an abuse ther at this adress : abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Domain Name: tradesatoshi.com
Registry Domain ID: 1979629160_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-11-15T12:10:22Z
Creation Date: 2015-11-14T10:26:16Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-14T10:26:16Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Please distribute this message for all user to see it and send a ticket to abuse section and a confession at that mail .
The more we are, the greater the chances of being held accountable for the crimes committed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: