Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [EMJ] - EMJAC The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project🔥  (Read 2115 times)
shajeershahul

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:49:31 AM

I would like to understand when the bounty program will continue. I'd like to start with that. And especially if the tokens from the bounty program are not frozen, it will be very profitable.

Immediately after the team solves the problems with the authorities, the sales rounds will continue as will the bounty program. so you will just have to wait for announcements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MSR_SUPREME

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:52:15 PM

What is the soft cap of the project and what will happen if the team is not able to attract the necessary investments. That would be as important as possible to me.
shajeershahul

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:58:54 AM

The team shows excellent results and I am sure that it will be really demanded. So I will continue to monitor how the project develops.

All the same, listing on 3 exchanges at once will be cool and I am sure that tokens will be in demand. But I don't really know when it will be.
shajeershahul

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:15:00 PM

Hey there! Our #IEO  is up and running.
Contribute your part in protecting earth from waste tyres pollution by participating in our IEO at the following exchanges:
Exmarkets//[Suspicious link removed]/2nq9udt
p2pb2b//[Suspicious link removed]/2nr1hFS
Lukki//[Suspicious link removed]/2o9Ws45
Don't miss your chance to grab EMJ token  ...

as I understand the sales rounds have not started yet. So now I'm just waiting for news on this and when the IEO starts.

I think I'll buy the tokens for me. And I think that the prospect will be huge in the long term. At least that's my opinion.

Let's see how the project will develop further. Now it is difficult for me to draw conclusions about the future prospects of this project. The team has a lot of work to do.
MSR_SUPREME

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:04:56 PM

Please tell me whether there are publications about the project in the media? . I think it would be as important as possible to gain confidence in this project and get more information about the team.

You can find it on Google. They have publications in the top media and it's cool for the development of the project. I will monitor how the project works.
MSR_SUPREME

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:55:35 PM

Do you know when sales will be resumed ? I would just like to buy some tokens for me and have to understand when all the important issues will be resolved.
iskull

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:41:11 AM

Do you know when sales will be resumed ? I would just like to buy some tokens for me and have to understand when all the important issues will be resolved.

I am also interested in this and therefore I want to buy tokens for me now. I will wait for news from the team about this.
f24margo

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:07:46 AM

Please tell me whether there are publications about the project in the media? . I think it would be as important as possible to gain confidence in this project and get more information about the team.

You can find it on Google. They have publications in the top media and it's cool for the development of the project. I will monitor how the project works.

Now the project looks great and I am sure that there are all prospects to implement it. I will continue to monitor how it all develops.
shajeershahul

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:34:20 AM

What is the soft cap of the project and what will happen if the team is not able to attract the necessary investments. That would be as important as possible to me.

Now just wait until the rounds of sales will continue and then will draw conclusions at the moment.
mrhassan

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:59:53 AM

I would like to understand when the bounty program will continue. I'd like to start with that. And especially if the tokens from the bounty program are not frozen, it will be very profitable.

Immediately after the team solves the problems with the authorities, the sales rounds will continue as will the bounty program. so you will just have to wait for announcements.

It is very interesting that the project has a great future and therefore I will continue to monitor how it all works. I like how this project works or rather its idea and I think that the team will be able to implement it fully.
iskull

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:25:00 AM

Are there any publications about the project in the media ? I'd really like to see how it all works. But for this, investors should have maximum confidence in the project.
iskull

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:50:52 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to sell their old tires through the marketplace and get some reward in tokens for it ?
iskull

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:15:54 AM

Now I like what results the team shows and I think that the project has everything to become popular in its direction..
Waiting for listing on exchanges and launch the app.

We are waiting for active actions from the team and I hope that they will soon be able to solve all the important questions about this.
Mohammedmaihope

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:14:57 PM

The fact that the rounds of sales will be held on 3 exchanges this is really cool. We'll be able to get a quick listing and also get a quick profit and that's really cool.
Mohammedmaihope

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:41:53 PM

The video presentation looks great but how the team will be able to implement this project is another matter.
Now it is too early to draw any conclusions.

The video is interesting but you need to understand when they will be able to build plants and factories in order to implement this project. That is, how long it takes to start recycling tires.
Mohammedmaihope

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

While I want to start with the bounty program and I think it would be most beneficial for me. I will continue to monitor how the project works. It will also be very important to me.
Mohammedmaihope

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:33:48 AM

I don't think there will be any problems. I will continue to monitor how the project works and plan to buy tokens for me already on exchanges.
azaw

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:04:18 AM

Look at the information about this on the website. I will continue to monitor how the project works. Now everyone is waiting for the start of token sales and the start of the second round of the bounty program .
pat19645

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:37:03 AM

The team shows excellent results and I am sure that it will be really demanded. So I will continue to monitor how the project develops.

All the same, listing on 3 exchanges at once will be cool and I am sure that tokens will be in demand. But I don't really know when it will be.

This will allow the project to quickly fly to the moon. That is, the profit can be obtained before the start of tire recycling and it's cool.
mabrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:10:11 AM

Hey there! Our #IEO  is up and running.
Contribute your part in protecting earth from waste tyres pollution by participating in our IEO at the following exchanges:
Exmarkets//[Suspicious link removed]/2nq9udt
p2pb2b//[Suspicious link removed]/2nr1hFS
Lukki//[Suspicious link removed]/2o9Ws45
Don't miss your chance to grab EMJ token  ...

as I understand the sales rounds have not started yet. So now I'm just waiting for news on this and when the IEO starts.

I think I'll buy the tokens for me. And I think that the prospect will be huge in the long term. At least that's my opinion.

Let's see how the project will develop further. Now it is difficult for me to draw conclusions about the future prospects of this project. The team has a lot of work to do.

But the idea looks very promising but how the team will be able to implement it all is another matter. I will continue to follow the news of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: