Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [EMJ] - EMJAC The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project🔥  (Read 2115 times)
rsx2007

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:43:50 AM

Hey there! Our #IEO  is up and running.
Contribute your part in protecting earth from waste tyres pollution by participating in our IEO at the following exchanges:
Exmarkets//[Suspicious link removed]/2nq9udt
p2pb2b//[Suspicious link removed]/2nr1hFS
Lukki//[Suspicious link removed]/2o9Ws45
Don't miss your chance to grab EMJ token  ...

I look forward to when the sales start. I don't see any news yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azaw

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:19:02 PM

The main thing that helped me to earn as an investor. And I will support the project in the near future. I think that would be a flight to the moon immediately after the listing.

I would not be so sure that the flight to the moon we can see immediately after the listing. Think that will need to wait about 12 months.

I think a lot will depend on how much money they will be able to raise in the coming days for the implementation of this project.
The project should clearly follow the road map and in that case I think it will be able to gain maximum confidence from investors.
bogelmetal

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:37:42 PM

The main thing that helped me to earn as an investor. And I will support the project in the near future. I think that would be a flight to the moon immediately after the listing.

I would not be so sure that the flight to the moon we can see immediately after the listing. Think that will need to wait about 12 months.

I think a lot will depend on how much money they will be able to raise in the coming days for the implementation of this project.
In any case, it will take a long time to implement.
And also the team will have to collect a soft cap. But with this should not be any problems.
mnurul199

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:19:48 PM

In which country the project will start and whether they have registration as a legal entity. I would be very interested in all this.

I would like to understand that with the legal side of the issue now everything is fine and for me it is very important.
and7026rei

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:55:11 AM

In which country the project will start and whether they have registration as a legal entity. I would be very interested in all this.

I would like to understand that with the legal side of the issue now everything is fine and for me it is very important.

At the moment, the team is settling all these issues and will launch sales rounds. I myself am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens.
capitanu05

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:29:04 AM

And also the team will have to collect a soft cap. But with this should not be any problems.

I think that the team will be able to attract the necessary amount of funds since the sales rounds will be immediately on 3 exchanges.
fedya1986

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:00:09 AM

Contribute your part in protecting earth from waste tyres pollution by participating in our IEO at the following exchanges:

At the moment, this is one of the most promising ideas and green projects are receiving good support. I hope it will be fully implemented.
Bibernase

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

The team shows excellent results and I am sure that it will be really demanded. So I will continue to monitor how the project develops.

All the same, listing on 3 exchanges at once will be cool and I am sure that tokens will be in demand. But I don't really know when it will be.

in any case, the project has a great future. Now I will look at the road map in order to understand how this project will work and develop.
mrzed

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:14:56 AM

The team shows excellent results and I am sure that it will be really demanded. So I will continue to monitor how the project develops.

All the same, listing on 3 exchanges at once will be cool and I am sure that tokens will be in demand. But I don't really know when it will be.

This will allow the project to quickly fly to the moon. That is, the profit can be obtained before the start of tire recycling and it's cool.

In any case, you will need to know when the project will be implemented. As I understand it, the maximum liquidity of tokens will be after the project is active.
esubunkan

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:50:21 AM

What is the soft cap of the project and what will happen if the team is not able to attract the necessary investments. That would be as important as possible to me.

Look at the information about this on the website. I will continue to monitor how the project works. Now everyone is waiting for the start of token sales and the start of the second round of the bounty program .

Given that listing on 3 exchanges will be pretty fast. This is still a very important motivation for me.
Bibernase

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 09:27:10 AM

What will the marketplace be for? I don't really understand it will be for buying and selling used tires.
vivemonla

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:04:31 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to sell their old tires through the marketplace and get some reward in tokens for it ?

I also don't quite understand how it will work in practice. That is, can I learn more about the work of the marketplace ?
niepfehterci

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:37:10 AM

Please tell me where the team plans to sell diesel fuel and other refined products.
niepfehterci

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:12:12 AM

in any case, the project has a great future. Now I will look at the road map in order to understand how this project will work and develop.

The idea itself has a great potential it is clear, but how the team will be able to implement it is a completely different question.
vivemonla

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:48:14 AM

I think that the team will be able to attract the necessary amount of funds since the sales rounds will be immediately on 3 exchanges.

Yes, the listing is very important. since it will be possible to make a profit quite quickly even before the recycling of tires begins. But I still prefer to invest for the long term.
nica14

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

at what stage are the agreements with the authorities now and when will the sales start ? already there is any information about this ? I would just like to buy tokens for me.
radcmeteki

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:03:15 PM

At the moment, this is one of the most promising ideas and green projects are receiving good support. I hope it will be fully implemented.

The main thing that the team clearly followed the road map. This will be as important for me as for all investors.
sentningsterbu

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:26:57 PM

Now the team has shown good results but I think that this is not enough and therefore I will follow the sales rounds. Now the crypto market is going through difficult times and it will be difficult to collect a soft cap .
mirifomrven

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:56:27 PM

At the moment, the team is settling all these issues and will launch sales rounds. I myself am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens.

I also plan to buy tokens as green projects are now in trend and therefore they are worth paying attention to. The potential revenue can be huge.
lerelemi

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:21:33 PM

I see on the website that the project has partners who are connected with the authorities this suggests that the project can be trusted. And also this is evidenced by the listing on 3 exchanges at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: