Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [EMJ] - EMJAC The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project🔥  (Read 2115 times)
agunbehtui

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:41:16 PM

Please tell me what will happen if the project does not collect a soft cap ? Will the team continue to develop in this case or not ?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dingralbego

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:03:57 PM

In which country the project will start and whether they have registration as a legal entity. I would be very interested in all this.

I would like to understand that with the legal side of the issue now everything is fine and for me it is very important.

In fact, they will have in any case to obtain licenses in order to engage in the processing of tires, but I do not think that this will be any problem.
buvalimo

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:01:54 AM

Hey there! Our #IEO  is up and running.
Contribute your part in protecting earth from waste tyres pollution by participating in our IEO at the following exchanges:
Exmarkets//[Suspicious link removed]/2nq9udt
p2pb2b//[Suspicious link removed]/2nr1hFS
Lukki//[Suspicious link removed]/2o9Ws45
Don't miss your chance to grab EMJ token  ...

I look forward to when the sales start. I don't see any news yet.

At the moment, this is one of the most promising ideas and green projects are receiving good support. I hope it will be fully implemented.

The main thing that the team clearly followed the road map. This will be as important for me as for all investors.

now I am waiting for the start of sales rounds in order to buy tokens. After that, you can draw conclusions and buy tokens for me.
qwanki

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:51:29 AM

Please tell me where the team plans to sell diesel fuel and other refined products.

Me too, it's all very interested and I'm happy to support the team. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
baracudass

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:14:08 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to sell their old tires through the marketplace and get some reward in tokens for it ?

I also don't quite understand how it will work in practice. That is, can I learn more about the work of the marketplace ?

I wonder when I will be able to see working prototypes of the marketplace. And how can that help me ? I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.
garodati

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

What is the soft cap of the project and what will happen if the team is not able to attract the necessary investments. That would be as important as possible to me.

Look at the information about this on the website. I will continue to monitor how the project works. Now everyone is waiting for the start of token sales and the start of the second round of the bounty program .

Given that listing on 3 exchanges will be pretty fast. This is still a very important motivation for me.

But while the rounds of sales have not yet started and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens a little later, but at the moment I will just follow the news from the team.
mirifomrven

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:03:40 AM

In any case, it will take a long time to implement.
And also the team will have to collect a soft cap. But with this should not be any problems.

I think that the team will be able to attract the necessary amount of funds since the sales rounds will be immediately on 3 exchanges.

I will continue to monitor the growth of the project and I am sure that I will be able to see the team on any blockchain events.
qwer070900

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:25:24 AM

The main thing that helped me to earn as an investor. And I will support the project in the near future. I think that would be a flight to the moon immediately after the listing.

I would not be so sure that the flight to the moon we can see immediately after the listing. Think that will need to wait about 12 months.

I think a lot will depend on how much money they will be able to raise in the coming days for the implementation of this project.

And also the team will have to collect a soft cap. But with this should not be any problems.

What's the soft cap of the project? I'd like to understand that for me. I will continue to monitor how this will be implemented in practice. But this year green projects are very popular and this is a fact.
buvalimo

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:46:20 AM

The main thing that helped me to earn as an investor. And I will support the project in the near future. I think that would be a flight to the moon immediately after the listing.

I would not be so sure that the flight to the moon we can see immediately after the listing. Think that will need to wait about 12 months.

I think a lot will depend on how much money they will be able to raise in the coming days for the implementation of this project.

The project should clearly follow the road map and in that case I think it will be able to gain maximum confidence from investors.

But while it is difficult to understand how it all works as sales have not yet started and we do not see any prototypes. I mean, I don't see anything but an idea.
qintell

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:09:02 PM

Now it is one of the most popular projects. And I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me because it will be possible to make a profit in the near future.
qwanki

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:32:25 PM

Now the team has shown good results but I think that this is not enough and therefore I will follow the sales rounds. Now the crypto market is going through difficult times and it will be difficult to collect a soft cap .

Before investing in the project I need to get more information about the team. I will continue to monitor how this will be implemented.
taufik02

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:41:27 AM

Now the team has shown good results but I think that this is not enough and therefore I will follow the sales rounds. Now the crypto market is going through difficult times and it will be difficult to collect a soft cap .

Before investing in the project I need to get more information about the team. I will continue to monitor how this will be implemented.

You can look at the information on the website and draw conclusions about it. It seems to me that the project has a great future as the team has already shown good results.
Galardowyn

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:23:54 AM

Now I'm waiting for the sales rounds to continue . I hope all issues will be resolved in the near future and soon I will be able to buy tokens on exchanges.
atcalreli

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:46:45 AM

Now it is one of the most popular projects. And I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me because it will be possible to make a profit in the near future.

The project looks very global and the main thing that tire recycling is a great business as raw materials can be obtained almost free of charge.
taufik02

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

What's the soft cap of the project? I'd like to understand that for me. I will continue to monitor how this will be implemented in practice. But this year green projects are very popular and this is a fact.

Yes I am sure that there will be a huge community that will be able to support this project around the world. And also team will to lend jobs as I understand.
Galardowyn

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:35:16 AM

I think that the team will be able to attract the necessary amount of funds since the sales rounds will be immediately on 3 exchanges.

I will continue to monitor the growth of the project and I am sure that I will be able to see the team on any blockchain events.

I saw in the official chat information about this and would like to understand the future plans of the team on this occasion.
atcalreli

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:02:25 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to sell their old tires through the marketplace and get some reward in tokens for it ?

I also don't quite understand how it will work in practice. That is, can I learn more about the work of the marketplace ?

I wonder when I will be able to see working prototypes of the marketplace. And how can that help me ? I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.

I still do not quite understand what functions the application will carry and what the marketplace will be for in General and I would like to understand how it all works. I will study the white paper further.
taufik02

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:22:30 AM

Hey there! Our #IEO  is up and running.
Contribute your part in protecting earth from waste tyres pollution by participating in our IEO at the following exchanges:
Exmarkets//[Suspicious link removed]/2nq9udt
p2pb2b//[Suspicious link removed]/2nr1hFS
Lukki//[Suspicious link removed]/2o9Ws45
Don't miss your chance to grab EMJ token  ...

I look forward to when the sales start. I don't see any news yet.

At the moment, this is one of the most promising ideas and green projects are receiving good support. I hope it will be fully implemented.

The main thing that the team clearly followed the road map. This will be as important for me as for all investors.

now I am waiting for the start of sales rounds in order to buy tokens. After that, you can draw conclusions and buy tokens for me.

I also want to buy tokens for me and I think that the project will be really in demand. So the idea itself is worth attention. I will continue to follow the news..
atcalreli

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

Now the team shows excellent results and I am sure that the prospects will be huge. I will continue to monitor how this project is implemented.
taufik02

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:33:35 PM

Already know when I will be able to buy tokens for me ? At the moment I am interested in it and it also needs to be understood.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: