Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last 3 Months of 2019! What is your prediction about the Market?  (Read 3858 times)
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:42:16 PM

I am inclined to think that the market will grow until the end of this year. Summer was sluggish enough, as in previous years, but I think that Bitcoin will update its maximum of 2019.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:49:13 PM

Last three months of the Year 2019 (4th quarter)is fast approaching! Do you think the market condition will be improve in the last three months of the year! are you still positive that the market will be gaining momentum to return its former status as it was before or just missing all the prediction in this year. drop your insight below!

I think that in the last quarter of the year, we expect a decrease in the cost of bitcoin to the range of $ 6800 - 8000. After this fall, there will be a flat in the length of 1 to 3 months and next year the Bitcoin value will increase to $ 20,000 + dollars by June 2020.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:57:26 PM

I think bitcoin may take us by surprise. The market dominance keeps increasing and altcoins keep lagging behind, even ethereum has failed to prove anything, ripple is not spared. I can't predict what will happen in the last quarter of 2019. Maybe I should be bullshit like John McAfee.
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:17:46 PM

Last three months of the Year 2019 (4th quarter)is fast approaching! Do you think the market condition will be improve in the last three months of the year! are you still positive that the market will be gaining momentum to return its former status as it was before or just missing all the prediction in this year. drop your insight below!
I hope that will come new people and the market will gradually grow and at last will rise on  Altcoins)

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:28:31 PM

Going by the current state, it is possible for bitcoin to gain more value from the price it is now, being stable at $10,000 once it breaks the resistant point we hope to see it pass the ATH of this year which is $13,000. I really can't say altcoins will rise.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:34:09 PM

Sideways. In 2015 we went sideways and at end corrected up. In 2019 we corrected up at start of year and end of year go sideways.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:26:45 PM

Well as a positive person i truly hope that market will perform better in the last quarter and we should see healthy recovery, personally i want to see btc over 15k and eth over 500 by the end of the year lets see it happens or not.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:50:33 PM

Although am not giving up and never will because what the crypto space needs is time, but I tend not to expect much so that my expectations won't be cut short. The reason is, there were many predictions this year of which the major is BTC reaching 20k but look at where we are; the altcoin market is feeling the heat too. So for me, I will continue with my activities cautiously while allowing things to play out as at when due, but for predicting, I can't offer any.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:56:50 PM

Going by the current state, it is possible for bitcoin to gain more value from the price it is now, being stable at $10,000 once it breaks the resistant point we hope to see it pass the ATH of this year which is $13,000. I really can't say altcoins will rise.
We'd love to see the market grows started today until the very end of this year and it looks possible. We all are positive into Bitcoin to make another big shot similar things it did before but I don't how makes real when there is no strong resistance coming out and quite the market demand still the same. Much more for altcoins who are currently concurring difficulties to move even a few steps forward.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:04:16 PM

The predictions are likely will be bullish for many crypto enthusiasts because of the current slow recovery stage in the crypto market. The last 3 quarters of the current year were not bad if I compare the same time blocks with the last year. I am not optimistic for the next 3 months due to the old statement by the wise experienced traders who can manage the trades professionally: Buy when everyone else sells, and sell while others rush in the exchanges for buying more crypto.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:18:39 PM

September - will keep the market stable and the bitcoin price will just play the price 9k-12K
October- this is the [re[aration month of the continues bear season or the bull will run.
November - The month of judgement. this month we will see the real trend of the graph.
December - will continue what happened in november.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:36:40 PM

my prediction for the price of crypto for the last 3 months of this year is that the uptrend will be clearer, and altcoin will also experience a significant increase if the dominance of the BTC can decline to 50% downward.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:57:26 AM

My prediction for the market in the last 3 month of this years is BTC will continue to gain ground with its dominance, although altcoins will will increase too, but not too much increase for the altcoins.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 03:12:49 AM

As I'm writing this Bitcoin is down 2% it is now in the $10k level, the probability to reach the price to $20k is not possible anymore, I don't know I'm not being very pessimistic on the condition but three months to go and the price is still moving backward, it's very hard to reach another all-time high, we are lucky if it reaches $14 k level.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:22:57 AM

I think that from October we will see everything that the market has prepared for us. I do not think that the market growth will be large this year as many expect. I think that the growth will last for 2-3 years, and now it is necessary to stock up on cryptocurrency.

yes you're right, growth will last long, and there won't be a big spike later. This is good because this will strengthen the market and will not be easily shaken. growth will start from the end of the year, maybe in November / December we can already see the market will strengthen.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:58:29 AM

It is difficult to predict and predict market movements in the last 4 months of 2019. All parties certainly hope that there is a good movement in the market that will bring profits but the market is still hit by uncertainty because the dominance of bitcoin is still too strong

shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:08:23 AM

In the second half of this year, I hope that the cryptocurrency market will be stable. This makes our minds more rational. Suitable for project teams to do technical research. ETH changes from POW to POS. Blockchain technology research takes time, so I think the market will remain stable in the second half of the year. This applies to technical research.

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:17:20 AM

Historically we can expect bull run, because Q4 was always the most profitable quarter of that year.
I would like to see a huge altcoin season because now there is no hope for altcoins in the market. Possible great opportunity to buy cheap altcoins?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:27:07 AM

Historically we can expect bull run, because Q4 was always the most profitable quarter of that year.
I would like to see a huge altcoin season because now there is no hope for altcoins in the market. Possible great opportunity to buy cheap altcoins?

I am also waiting for this to happen in Q4 2019 because this is the time when many investors will tend to invest in altcoins more and there will certainly be a huge growth coming from this market so I considered investing in good projects. It is possible that Bitcoin is completely overwhelming compared to altcoins, but this will end soon this year because I wish all coins could rise well in the future and all investors can make good profits.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

I do not think that we will see any big price movement until we do not see ETF approval, people are afraid that SEC will not approve Bitcoin ETFs and that will cause uncertainty in Bitcoin. ETF should protect big investors, bring a trust into Bitcoin, but if SEC decides that ETF can´t be launched for Bitcoin then we will see another long bear market.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: