Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last 3 Months of 2019! What is your prediction about the Market?  (Read 3858 times)
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:23:54 PM

It's difficult so say. In my opinion alt-market is still a bear market.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

I don't know what will happen in the last 3 months of 2019, but everything can happen. We can hope everything can back to normal, and the cryptocurrency rises again like before. But still, that will be too difficult to predict because until now, the sign to rise again still not appear so we need to be patient for more. It seems we need more time to see the market will be back to the current high price because bitcoin itself is not reaching the high price, and now, the price is stuck in the price.
This market always has big fluctuations in investment and we cannot be sure what will happen next. I think in the last 3 months of 2019, the market will have a big recovery and all altcoins will have good growth if the investment demand increases again. It is difficult to determine the future of this market now, but I believe this is a place where people can freely make money without any government constraints.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:45:57 PM

This are the kind of topics I actualy enjoy talking about the most, we all have seen how the crypto market has been in the year 2019, with all the attention going to bitcoin and less attention being paid to altcoins, But I still believe bitcoin cannot gain all the attention forever, the time of altcoins will come and the profit will be crazy
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

Last three months of the Year 2019 (4th quarter)is fast approaching! Do you think the market condition will be improve in the last three months of the year! are you still positive that the market will be gaining momentum to return its former status as it was before or just missing all the prediction in this year. drop your insight below!

It's hard to make a prediction right now, just when you think the price is growing up, the next time you wake up it's down again, it's been a quite some time that the price is stuck at $10k level, the best price that we can achieve is $15000 if we are lucky, if not we have to contend with $11k.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:59:38 PM

There is no upcoming pumped for bitcoin and for altcoins too most of people have been complaining because the price aren't getting better and this year not the best year for altcoins so i think these situations will last until end of this year so my predictions for next 3 months the price of majority crypto will not so different such as the current price
I also think that the price of most coins in 3 months will change and grow by 100-200%. This can be seen in the volume of trading, which is now very large.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:49:49 PM

Last three months of the Year 2019 (4th quarter)is fast approaching! Do you think the market condition will be improve in the last three months of the year! are you still positive that the market will be gaining momentum to return its former status as it was before or just missing all the prediction in this year. drop your insight below!
Right now BTC is in the side away phase. So many people here waiting for a break, which maybe happen in the this quarter. BTC is forming descending triangle pattern, which means it can decrease, and market will be affected in a bad way. This time we should keep our stable coin and observe the market.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:04:42 PM

In this last month's, cryptocurrency market will experience a new surge such that happened in the past with Altcoins recovery and multiplying their worth.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:09:08 PM

The market is still struggling and not stable right now, I doubt highly that most cryptocurrencies will reach good levels by the end of this year. Bitcoin's dominance is too high now, and maybe its price will go up slowly during the coming 3 months, but I don't expect that most altcoins will increase except maybe ETH and BNB.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:21:33 PM

I don't think the Altcoin movement will reach ATH in the 4th quarter of 2019.ETH, XRP, BCH,Waves haven't shown positive dynamics.But the situation can change as soon as possible if the price of Bitcoin reaches 25 thousand dollars will certainly have a positive impact on the surge in prices of Altcoin.many Crypto experts speculate Altcoin will be tho the moon of this year

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:34:29 PM

The market has already begun to gain momentum and is also gaining capitalization, you can look at bitcoin as it holds well in the market and is clearly ready to continue the bullish trend , and altcoins I guess will go up after the domination will fall.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:40:32 PM

i think in the last three months, crypto market will growing but not in good movements mate
maybe bitcoin will touch about $15000 before the end of this year and other good altcoin will follow  Wink

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:57:41 PM

I believe that by the end of the year to repeat the situation that was in 2017 and we will see new records prices.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:42:21 PM

With the nature of the crypto space now especially with Bitcoin dominance being too strong, I find it hard predicting anything for the remainder of the year. The more we predict and expect it to work out, the more it goes sideways; so in order to keep my sanity and maintain a good stand am not predicting anything neither am I listening to any prediction. Let the market have its way while I stock up on coins I believe will do well sooner than later or in the near future starting with ETH.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:07:51 AM

It is hard to predict. They said the pattern of bitcoin  now is the same as the pattern last 2017. But I doubt it, though it is possible but looking at the market's down at the moment. I think this bear market is like the bear last year. But of course, I am very much optimistic that the last three months will be the doomed for crypto coins.
NO, I usually don’t believe all those stuff about bitcoin following pattern, is it the same pattern that it has been following since the inception too. Bitcoin growth all depends on the level of adoption, and adoption rate differ every years, the number of adopter in 2017 might be lower or higher than the adaptors this year or the coming year.

Secondly, it depends on the financial status of the adopters, in 2017, I know that the walls street entered the market and manipulated t with big money which I believe they still have part of it, so even if they will out money in the market, it may not be as much as they put that year, same as individual also, and it could be vice versa, so we can continue to hope on bull run based on the event of 2017.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:26:03 AM

I think that nothing good will happen, as usual we will see a small pump at the end of 2019, and until that moment the cryptocurrency market will remain in one place, now it's generally hard to believe that cryptocurrency growth will still be, because we are already waiting for this almost 2 years and of course it’s hard to believe in growth after such a long time, but I still hope a little for 2020 year, and this 2019 year nothing is worth the wait and it’s just worth moving on.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:57:51 PM

I believe that by the end of the year to repeat the situation that was in 2017 and we will see new records prices.

the market isn't that simple Bro. late last year we have seen, many predict the end of 2018 the market will start to improve. but in fact the market is falling even deeper.

so don't expect repetition, because that won't be possible.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

I think this market is mostly governed by the countries of Europe. Past experience says it is not good for the last 2 months. At this time most traders in the country are busy with travel.And busy with family events.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:20:54 PM

I think that nothing good will happen, as usual we will see a small pump at the end of 2019, and until that moment the cryptocurrency market will remain in one place, now it's generally hard to believe that cryptocurrency growth will still be, because we are already waiting for this almost 2 years and of course it’s hard to believe in growth after such a long time, but I still hope a little for 2020 year, and this 2019 year nothing is worth the wait and it’s just worth moving on.
Personally speaking, there is a little movement among altcoins, it can't cause a big challenge. We must wait a bit more, indeed we can see that a lot of investors prefer to invest BTC before halving, while this time they believe BTC will show us higher prices according to their analysis. Right now, l don't wait for any challenge, but instead of BTC l prefer to invest ETH and BNB. Last 3 months of 2019 it doesn't seem to be any movement if the market doesn't shake out the weak hands.
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 05:27:42 PM

BTC have a long time accumulate in the range of $ 9k ~ $ 10k, and I think it will soon break the current price pattern, rising above 11k to 14k or higher, or falling to $ 6k. However, I still think of the second case, when many news sites offer such an analysis.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 07:11:51 PM

The last 3 months in the market cryptocurrency is absolutely no different from today's market, because everything remains the same as it was, Bitcoin costs 10k$, and alts are at the bottom

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: