Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:22:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Pubg game become the need of Children?  (Read 180 times)
Harpreetkaur (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 11:08:51 AM

I think children become habitual of this game. And today I read a news a one child kill their father for not playing PubG... What do you think...
Nnulandal

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:34:07 PM

Kids are tend to play fortnite more because of how it looks...
I'm glad PUBGs has an adult audience
Talomericahar

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:47:00 AM

Kids are tend to play fortnite more because of how it looks...
I'm glad PUBGs has an adult audience
yeah that's right, we dont need no retarted kids in pubg
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:38:11 PM

I think children become habitual of this game. And today I read a news a one child kill their father for not playing PubG... What do you think...

I don't know about this game...I just did a Google to understand the nature of the game  and It appears to be a war game.

I guess you mean this story.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/belagavi-mobile-games-addict-son-kills-father-who-objected-to-it/article29373762.

Question is what caused the child to kill his father? The game or something else? Was the child violent before learning the game or he learned the violence from the game?

Violent game makers could atleast try to teach children through their game the consequences of killing people who have not been declared guilty by court. The developers could make the kids believe that any game character that qualifies to be killed has been sentenced to death by the court of law. This should make the kids accept that the reality in games and real world are thesame. Then the game reality and the real world reality won't be in conflict in the kid's mind
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:07:12 PM

Violent game makers could atleast try to teach children through their game the consequences of killing people who have not been declared guilty by court. The developers could make the kids believe that any game character that qualifies to be killed has been sentenced to death by the court of law. This should make the kids accept that the reality in games and real world are thesame. Then the game reality and the real world reality won't be in conflict in the kid's mind

In the year 2xxx it was decided to change death sentences, from humane but boring injections, into one more useful for society idea: Survival games!

Indeed, its an old idea, dating perhaps to the times of the great Roman Empire, where Gladiators could earn their living in the same way. Could the winner even perhaps receive presidential pardon?

Remember kids, only those sentenced to death can participate. When your character dies, you will get assigned another death sentenced inmate.

I can see the bright future now....

Or, you could just stick to zombies...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Harpreetkaur (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:18:52 AM

My kids become habitual of this game.. We can do nothing.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:46:01 PM

My kids become habitual of this game.. We can do nothing.
No that’s absolutely wrong buddy,I also have a children that once become starting to get addicted in such games but being a parent I know I have the power over them(because even what they want and said,but for their future I will do anything)

You know what I did?i made a house rules about the limit of gadget usage and they have no other option than Follow the rules or Ben confiscated their mobiles,iPads or Lappy

At first they are argumentative but as time goes by they had no choice but to obey ,and now lucky that they are enjoying games that is simple and plain not like those pubg and other games like Dota ,Mobile legends and lot more

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:02:08 PM

What? is that news for real? this is why many are still giving that bad impression with computer games for acting violently if they weren't allowed to.

We are on the generation where technology is on the trend and even kids that just touched a smartphone will eventually learn things through the internet. But parental guidance should still be there but if they have been too spoiled, when they grow up it will be brought.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:54:44 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 09:11:25 AM by Ucy

In the year 2xxx it was decided to change death sentences, from humane but boring injections, into one more useful for society idea: Survival games!

Indeed, its an old idea, dating perhaps to the times of the great Roman Empire, where Gladiators could earn their living in the same way. Could the winner even perhaps receive presidential pardon?

Remember kids, only those sentenced to death can participate. When your character dies, you will get assigned another death sentenced inmate.

You mean survival "games" with real humans? Like sending both innocent prisoners and real criminals to fight with lions, bull and all sort of beast? No, I don't think so! Not what I'm talking about atall. I'm talking about game characters.

Well, I think developers could shift to justified murder and then gradually phase the whole thing out completely.
I honestly don't see the benefit of violent video games to kids. It probably should be left for the military & adults.

Imagine if the law is immediately withdrawn from a society... I bet most of the violent game kids will go on destructive, murderous and lawless rampage. I think fear of the law is what is currently holding them back.
YueVinzel

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:06:39 AM

A lot of kids nowadays are hooked up with playing online games. The problem is that they are not guided properly it is not on the game. We all know that pubg and other games that include killings or brutalities are not appropriate for a kid because they might think that it is good or what kids usually do is they try to imitate what they are seeing. As a parent you have the power over a kid to decide what is he or she going to play or are they allowed to use gadgets or not. Kids nowadays are spending more time playing with their gadgets unlike  before sad but true. Because of that there are some people who try to confuse kids or scare them just like the Momo thing. For me it is better to keep your children away from gadgets until they mature so that they will be able to undertstand what is right and what is wrong.
FLUFFUSAP

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:48:02 PM

I don't think PUBG interests kids
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 06:33:05 PM

You mean survival "games" with real humans? Like sending both innocent prisoners and real criminals to fight with lions, bull and all sort of beast? No, I don't think so! Not what I'm talking about atall. I'm talking about game characters.

Well, I think developers could shift to justified murder and then gradually phase the whole thing out completely.
I honestly don't see the benefit of violent video games to kids. It probably should be left for the military & adults.

Imagine if the law is immediately withdrawn from a society... I bet most of the violent game kids will go on destructive, murderous and lawless rampage. I think fear of the law is what is currently holding them back.

I agree kids should be kept away from violent video games, but defining the nature of "violent" can be tricky at best. Is Minecraft violent when another player kills you?

Of course there are games that are easy to identify as such, and some game publishers even use that weird rating system of theirs.

Actually my post was meant to be the story inside a game lol... But yeah, you might give ideas to the real world. But in any case, its for the death sentenced only. I bet more than one "reality show" producer would love it...

What to do with kids and video games and the internet? I'm not even sure. Perhaps keep them away from it entirely before 13, restricted before 18?, i don't know the right answer frankly. Restricting times might tone down addiction or might give them anxiety. Was it like that when the TV invaded people's home's in the past? Did the earlier generations that grew up without the "electric nanny" had the exact same thoughts?

It might be that in the future the internet/games would be even more invasive, this is a core argument for the Accel World anime, people get a chip implanted that basically gives them augmented reality everywhere, and there is even a whole plot about some secretive (fighting) game being played with it...

But the genie is out of the bottle, so i don't know, i did play a few shooters when i was a teenager, but it was single player games, as multi player connectivity was but a dream in the early 90ies... There are some parents that absolutely hate video games, as i clearly remember before there were parents that also detested TVs and giving them one for their room was unacceptable (i had one, plus 8bit video game console, but some of my friends couldn't).

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:46:43 PM

So far I don't know any news regarding this. Can you provide a link for this? Pubg helps a player become crafty and it improves fingers and eyes combination. Pubg is not the need of Children, probably discipline from the start.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 952
Merit: 302

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 08:01:24 PM

yes definitely that today's generation things like that but when you ask me this question I don't play this game a lot so I don't have that thought about the future of children vali depends on this game we need lots of outdoor game to be involved in this situation.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:06:54 AM

yes definitely that today's generation things like that but when you ask me this question I don't play this game a lot so I don't have that thought about the future of children vali depends on this game we need lots of outdoor game to be involved in this situation.
Computer games / e-sports, you name it as long as it's a game that you can play on the computer kids will play it.

The generation today are open to the technology and the younger kids are more accessible to it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
metallica101

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 12:17:50 PM

I think that kids of each generation do what is popular at the time. Games are just a new-ish form of entertainment. Most of us grew up in front of a TV, people before that did something else, etc. As for the kid that murdered their father - that is obviously a kid with issues, otherwise there would be a lot more such cases. Pubg, Fortnight, and any other hit game have millions of players. Watch this if you are concerned about video games causing violence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVIqB8tw2A

⇧ Crypto-Rating.com (https://www.crypto-rating.com/) ⇧
▁▂▃▅▆▇ News ★ Forecasts ★ ICOs ★ Exchanges ★ Brokers ▇▆▅▃▂▁
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:31:57 PM

In the end of the day?Its the parents decision on how their children’s become involved in this addicted gaming or not becaue we are the one who’s providing the things and if we don’t allow them they had no choice but to obey us

Let them enjoy life in good ways and not in their own ways

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DreadedZombie

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 10:15:05 PM

i actually miss pubg, but the jankiness is a turn off even after how long its been out, its smoother now which is great... but the gun play for me is still something left to be desired. all of the royales have their pros/cons... just have to decide on how you want to play. personally... i just want to shoot/loot fast as possible.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:57:34 AM

Any games affect the psyche of a person, and they affect the child most of all since their psyche is still at the level of formation. And games like Pubg mobile this, since from a very young age violence has already been shown in the game and I don’t understand why adults don’t take smartphones or tablets from their children. My acquaintance has a son, and when I asked who he wants to become, he replied that he would be a special forces officer and would fight against the terrorists. On the one hand, this is good, but on the other, the children do not want to learn other professions, which leads to the degradation of society.
NeCrypto123

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:26:37 PM

In my opinion Fortnite has become the need of children, since more children play Fortnite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: