Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CMCN] CommuterCoin - Rebooted. A more rewarding commute.  (Read 2801 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:33:21 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2020, 11:28:29 PM by SDHarley

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:03:14 PM

Hi any links to website wallets github ??
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:04:29 PM

Other thing is that You offer 100 coins for response but I dont see any wallet ??
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:09:08 PM

All locations will be updated at launch time, per the above.

pool operator

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:10:27 PM

FOR THE POOL I AM TRUE TO ADD IT

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

FOR THE POOL I AM TRUE TO ADD IT

Ok thanks. Please provide details on Friday evening at launch.

Crypto-Dzayer

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

Looking forward to the future!!
i'm excited 
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:42:03 PM

Windows wallet Huh?
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:04:59 PM

This is you old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5019913.0
No thank you Cheesy

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
pkota1582

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:12:02 AM

Please update the the details like WP,Website, social media links etc...
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 05:09:44 AM

Please update the the details like WP,Website, social media links etc...

All locations will be posted Friday evening when we go live. But the website is up now www.commutercoin.co.uk and it too, will be updated with wallet locations etc when we go live.

We will provide Windows, Linux and also MacOS wallets this time around.

The.Hermit.Monk

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:36:01 PM

I heard about this from the Social coin discord, I will be keeping a close eye on this project.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:45:38 PM

I heard about this from the Social coin discord, I will be keeping a close eye on this project.

Thanks, welcome to the community.

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

Will old COMC coins change to new CMCN? I can’t translate ANN.And what about the exchange VaultMeX, I have coins there, I can’t withdraw.

SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:48:43 PM

Will old COMC coins change to new CMCN? I can’t translate ANN.And what about the exchange VaultMeX, I have coins there, I can’t withdraw.

An as yet to be determined amount of CMCNs will be provided to COMC holders from the premine (hence why it's higher than our preferred 1% premine) and to that extent I'd already asked COMC holders to show their wallet balances via Discord. We would like to take care of COMC holders as much as we can and yes I'll be discussing with VaultMex but CMCN is a new blockchain because I want to give CommuterCoin every chance of success. I've already had discussions with another exchange which COMC was not listed on and I'm hoping that can move forward ASAP after we're live.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:09:09 PM

An as yet to be determined amount of CMCNs will be provided to COMC holders from the premine (hence why it's higher than our preferred 1% premine) and to that extent I'd already asked COMC holders to show their wallet balances via Discord. We would like to take care of COMC holders as much as we can and yes I'll be discussing with VaultMex but CMCN is a new blockchain because I want to give CommuterCoin every chance of success. I've already had discussions with another exchange which COMC was not listed on and I'm hoping that can move forward ASAP after we're live.

Windows wallet Huh
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:36:48 PM

Windows wallet Huh

Still 24 hrs for launch
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 09:09:02 PM

Reminder to COMC holders. Last chance to post screenshots of balances. Technically we should have ended this freebie already, however we are keen to ensure COMC investors get a start on CMCN and I'm aware that a new chain slices off those who held COMC. So it's only fair. Note that compensation will be paid only once CMCN achieves a successful listing. We need to control inflation. Note also that a pro rata approach will be taken to compensation. You will not receive the exact same number of coins as you held for COMC. The reason for this will become clear when the coin launches (and if after that point it is still not clear, drop us a message via email or on Discord), so bear with us. Thanks, Dev.

Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:12:27 PM

Reminder to COMC holders. Last chance to post screenshots of balances. Technically we should have ended this freebie already, however we are keen to ensure COMC investors get a start on CMCN and I'm aware that a new chain slices off those who held COMC. So it's only fair. Note that compensation will be paid only once CMCN achieves a successful listing. We need to control inflation. Note also that a pro rata approach will be taken to compensation. You will not receive the exact same number of coins as you held for COMC. The reason for this will become clear when the coin launches (and if after that point it is still not clear, drop us a message via email or on Discord), so bear with us. Thanks, Dev.

I don't remember if I have any and cba to look tbh.

Just going to wait for launch and mine it, lol.
SDHarley (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 09:20:00 PM

No probs, thanks.

Confirmed terms with iOS and Android devs this evening on mobile app development. So, once again, we're all set...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: