Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Domain] A Positively Escalating Niche!  (Read 66 times)
Quanatix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:28:34 AM

Following a tried and true model, binance is escalating its efforts with more features and services that will generate some value for the crypto space in the long term. But know this, how binance will move is definitely pointed to how CZ, or Changpeng Zhao will move. The wily entrepreneur who's also a coder at heart is a prolific and serial entrepreneur who will stop at nothing to achieve a goal he has set.

Today, as an exchange, Binance is the 4th largest exchange in terms of Bitcoin>USD trades with over $340,503,328 in 24h trading value.

What this entails, my friend is an opportunity for both you and me.

We can ride the coattails of binance and hang on to its gargantuan user base.

So, I've got this idea that I'm willing to share.

But first, let me beg for your indulgence and allow me to share my idea without anybody else stealing it lol. Let's keep this to ourselves. And by we, I mean the find and greater bitcointalk community. Scout's honor? Great! Let's go.

Let's get it on!

We begin by asking:
How many users does binance have?
Tens of thousands, maybe.

A hundred thousand? Could be. This is my guess.

So I actually, took a step back from this post and opened a new Tab to google for it.  

13-15 million users.

Source: Youtube interview with CZ

Let that sink in for a moment. 13 to 15 million users. Wow.

That's Binance's customers that could also be yours.

Now, this is the crucial question. Go ahead and ask it, I know you want to.

"How?"

Great, that's the right question!

How can binance's customers be also yours? You simply have to set up shop nearby and offer something the 13-15 million users may want. And since those 13 to 15 million Binance customers are de facto cryptocurrency traders, you only have to figure out what they need and want. Once you figure that one out, you can set it up in a friendly domain such as:

binance.auction
[/size]
(We got a ton more related to this)

And watch as those BNBs, Bitcoins or other crypto roll on by.

Think of yourself as an eBay, with an existing client base: binance customers!

You could auction of old crypto miners, books, rasberry Pi's or even cryptocurrencies themselves. Neat huh? And that my friend, is how you do it.

Wanna get started?

PM's ready.

Buy the Domain: Binance.Auction
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: