Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know your opinion :)  (Read 460 times)
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:29:28 PM

I saw the topic of this project and here is their site https://whitebit.com, has someone already used it? can I trade there, I see what you think?
So long that it has to do with exchanges, it is quite a delicate matter that should be treated with care because of the security and safety of our money. Usually, I don’t deal with some of these upcoming exchanges, and any upcoming exchange has to really do more than this if they are to catch my attention.

I know that they have to start somewhere and without our supports, they would be nothing, but then, I have to consider my own money too and the safety of my money, so pardon me if I ask you never to use the exchange because it is a little unknown exchange and there are other great and popular exchanges that I can really vouch for and that would be exchanges that are 10, one of them is binance, kucoin and other you can search of their review on this forum.
In any case, the young exchanger cannot quickly gain the trust of customers, it needs a lot of time in the market itself to attract people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:16:12 PM

I saw the topic of this project and here is their site https://whitebit.com, has someone already used it? can I trade there, I see what you think?

Depends on ypu what did you feel and your decison to use that excha ge to trade, but of course my advise for learn it well the reputation and security system of that excahnge you want to use in your trasing job for your safty and security to avoid scam.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:23:59 PM

Depends on ypu what did you feel and your decison to use that excha ge to trade, but of course my advise for learn it well the reputation and security system of that excahnge you want to use in your trasing job for your safty and security to avoid scam.
And how to find out everything in detail? what sources of information can be used for this
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:51:55 AM

And how to find out everything in detail? what sources of information can be used for this
It must have to look at their reviews and feedbacks. What we could see there is our basis to evaluate if this certain exchange can be trusted or just a full of scam. Ain't wonder why people are still in doubts cause this exchange is new and only a few traders are using this time. Of course, they will keep it good for them it looks attractive and to compete with the other market players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:50:30 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 02:53:42 AM by Freddy11

I have no clue why anyone would want to even think about these kind of exchanges when so many established Crypto Exchanges are out there to use. I could understand if there is some special offering but there is nothing like this here. So I am clueless as why would anyone be interested with it? So my opinion will be that if you have even slightly of interest in making money or saving your money, it’s must that you use only established option.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:47:24 PM

Still quite a young exchange for actually. I looked it up in Youtube and the reviews were mostly just made this year. It is quite nice actually but I wouldn't drop a coin into it if I plan on trading in it. Trading volume in a day seems quite small yet unlike other exchanges I've known that it is eight times the volume as of this time.
First of all, you need to understand what is this site better than other proven old exchanges?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:27:00 PM

While gathering users review here in the forum, also spend time making a self-research about what site checkers and analyzers has something to say about this site. They are the most updated ones so checking them is a big help.

Now, if you only find a few reviews then don't use the site for now even you saw some positive review. If their service is good and legit, expect more reviews on the following days, weeks or months.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 06:41:10 AM

I never use this exchange platform and i think no reason for use this exchange platform. I am Binance's user and for me there's no exchange platform than Binance.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:19:34 AM

Every exchange started as a small exchange, but nevertheless, at this point in time, with so many reputable exchanges out there, there should be a very strong reason for anyone to try out a new one... with so many scams out there, both on the project side, and also on the exchange side, why should someone try out an unknown exchange?
Only if a desired coin is only listed there (and in that case there is always the option to wait), or if that exchange offers a tech or a service that exists nowhere else...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

Still quite a young exchange for actually. I looked it up in Youtube and the reviews were mostly just made this year. It is quite nice actually but I wouldn't drop a coin into it if I plan on trading in it. Trading volume in a day seems quite small yet unlike other exchanges I've known that it is eight times the volume as of this time.
First of all, you need to understand what is this site better than other proven old exchanges?

I don't think that the new site can compete with the old exchanges because they need to build trust among the traders and it is difficult to gain trust from them if we don't have a good service. The new exchange can grow in the future if they can give the best services, so the traders or members satisfy so they don't leave the exchanges.

Sometimes, it will no need to wait for a long time because binance can reach big members in a short time so I think the new exchange need to use the strategy to gain more members. I remember poloniex in the first time they launch the site, and it needs 1 year or longer to gain trust or attract more traders to come to their site. And poloniex succeed to do that until now. And that happens too with binance right now so the chance to increase the reputations of the exchange will still wide open.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:49:18 PM

Every exchange started as a small exchange, but nevertheless, at this point in time, with so many reputable exchanges out there, there should be a very strong reason for anyone to try out a new one... with so many scams out there, both on the project side, and also on the exchange side, why should someone try out an unknown exchange?
Only if a desired coin is only listed there (and in that case there is always the option to wait), or if that exchange offers a tech or a service that exists nowhere else...
That it makes a big challenge for new exchanges trying to compete to the big and known exchanges in the market. And I hope they could stand for it and be competitive enough not just in a short-term but to be able to sustain in the long run.

Many exchanges fail because they never give what traders are likely to experience with them. Cause if we would like to see the bottom line of this, it is all about market assurance and profit percentage. Those big names will actually be playing well and taking advantage over the starters. Will I like to see how this https://whitebit.com will attract traders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:02:20 PM

There is already an ongoing discussion about the exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183180.0

Personally, I see absolutely no reason to use it, especially that there are older and more reputable platforms out there.
But what about young projects on the market? After all, they also have the right to life? competition will always be high

unfortunately young projects needs to strive more to earn the trust of the traders,
they have to build up their own reputation and come up with better attraction to invite the investors to come in and try.
serantepe

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:58:55 PM

If it’s necessary to make KYC for any amount of withdrawal, then I cannot recommend that exchange.

alvin345 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:06:46 AM

There is already an ongoing discussion about the exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5183180.0

Personally, I see absolutely no reason to use it, especially that there are older and more reputable platforms out there.
But what about young projects on the market? After all, they also have the right to life? competition will always be high

unfortunately young projects needs to strive more to earn the trust of the traders,
they have to build up their own reputation and come up with better attraction to invite the investors to come in and try.
I think it may take several years of life to really win their real users who would like to use the exchange for their own purposes
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 01:56:41 AM

Seems like another new exchange.
They already have an android app and ios app.
My first impression when I visited the exchange is the responsiveness and the user interface, user friendly on the first look, haven't registered yet on the exchange but I tried to look at some pair when you want to buy and sell, good user interface, that's my opinion.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
serantepe

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:49:40 PM

A lot of cheap tokens are trading on that exchange, it can be something like Crex

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:43:15 PM

Give it more time before you use that site. Wait for more feed back and reviews. It’s just odd that the domain name has been registered since 2008 and yet this is the first time I heard of this exchange site. Maybe they just bought the domain name from someone who registered it but did know what to do with it yet.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:55:19 AM

so many new exchange and does not look different from what already exists, why should people take their money and send it to there.
while they can trade on big and trusted exchange, unless they can attract people's attention with gifts or something like that.
but my guess they will come back after getting the prize, they think it's better to trade on a guaranteed exchange.
it is very difficult to gain trust in newly released exchanges, especially after many exchange cases have been hacked, and do not provide compensation  Roll Eyes
serantepe

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:24:12 PM

Topic starter, you will need to write here your extensive review about your own use of this exchange.

Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 09:33:39 PM

Why are you choosing the unknown exchange? There are a lot of recognized exchanges out there, and it is safer not to accept unrecognized and unsafe exchanges. Many exchanges offer buy-sell transactions through credit such as uphold. There are many different options to help you be safer in Crypto.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: