Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE to BTC  (Read 3220 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:45:26 AM

in my opinion right now is the right choice to sell all your DOGE and change it to BTC because Altcoin is currently suffering a lot. and maybe you've heard if the price of BTC will surge in the next few months or years. so I think you will not regret if you sell all of your DOGE to change it to BTC. if you are still in doubt then you have the right to choose a decision for your own good.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:35:37 AM

I have a lot of DOGE and I am thinking about changing it to BTC or should I wait. I mean does anyone have any predictions about the price. I do not want to make a mistake and sell everything and then be sorry in a few months?
I would hold the Doge until there is a rally in the coin and we usually see the price of dogecoin going to 200 SAT once in a while but it is hard to understand when we will see the rally, if you want to convert dogecoin to bitcoin to take advantage of the bitcoin rally after the halving then you should do that before that, but i would rather hold dogecoin for the huge rally and would invest in bitcoin too in the mean time.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:38:10 AM

I think it's better if you wait for the right price, and then release the doge you have on the market, now the price of the doge is still very cheap and if you buy the doge when the price is expensive then of course you will feel the loss if you release the current doge, see the development the current market, I think doge will again experience pump prices in the future, and it can be said that if the doge still has a large prospect for investment, I myself still hold the doge on the market with quite a lot and wait for the right price to sell it.

There is no project or company manage or develop this dogecoins in a professional way, so it's hard to predict the price by fundamental analysis.
It's up when people have much demand on it and it's down when people are selling, just like that
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:33:55 AM

in my opinion right now is the right choice to sell all your DOGE and change it to BTC because Altcoin is currently suffering a lot. and maybe you've heard if the price of BTC will surge in the next few months or years. so I think you will not regret if you sell all of your DOGE to change it to BTC. if you are still in doubt then you have the right to choose a decision for your own good.
Personally, I will continue to hold Doge because there is still a wide opportunity continue to increase prices in the next few months. Doge prices are now at a rate of 34 satoshi and I am sure this will continue to increase. But if you want to buy, place a buy order at the rate of 30 sats, its possible I think.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:48:14 AM

The current market is bleeding so you think if they change Bitcoin it will going to moon on next bull run. But DOGE and BTC both are similarly follow the pump and dump, so stay anyone is the better option and most of the investors are like to invest Bitcoin so again it will growing soon.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █