Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best YouTube channels to watch for TA on Bitcoin and market updates  (Read 163 times)
Chaintrader_1 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:47:32 PM

The following is a list of YouTubers doing TA on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency and are in my opinion the best ones so far.  Wink

The MoonCarl : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4Rz_T9Sb1w5rqqo9pL1Og
The Blockchain Today : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVMqU2QS3TCuhIDAl5wCruw
Alessio Rastani : https://www.youtube.com/user/alessiorastani

These are the ones that I'm watching closely for market and news updates.

Anyone has other alternatives ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:54:54 PM
Merited by Zicadis (1)

The MoonCarl : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4Rz_T9Sb1w5rqqo9pL1Og
The Blockchain Today : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVMqU2QS3TCuhIDAl5wCruw
Alessio Rastani : https://www.youtube.com/user/alessiorastani

These are the ones that I'm watching closely for market and news updates.

Anyone has other alternatives ?

I hate the Youtube scene. There's so much shilling and underhanded shit going on. I recommend expanding your filter outside of just Youtube channels. There are some excellent (and honest) analysts here on the forum, Tradingview, and Twitter.

I recommend checking out the following analysts:
  • xxxx123abcxxxx for superb EW analysis on BTC.
  • dmwardjr for rigorous Wyckoff and indicator analysis on BTC and occasionally other coins.
  • Josh Olszewicz for BTC and altcoin analysis, with an emphasis on Ichimoku Cloud.

Honorable mention for Tim West, John Bollinger, and Peter Brandt. They discuss a lot of other asset classes besides crypto.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:02:10 PM

If you really like to focus the TA side of any crypto analysis then there is no better place to go than tradingview. The website has a dedicated page for each cryptocurrency and you can see members post their technical analysis on each coin they are trying to analyze and since it is a community you will see others discuss each others' analysis on the cryptocurrency. It would really be helpful since you can view all of them and see if it matches what you are trying to predict as well. I have learned a lot of ways on how to analyze crypto since they do have different methods to analyze them from wave trading down to simple volume and MA analysis all of which you will see in their website.

Here is their page for BTCUSD.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:27:55 PM

I watched Moon very early when he was starting to do TA but he was wrong so much in 2018 that I couldn't watch him anymore.
For the news I sometimes watch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrYmtJBtLdtm2ov84ulV-yg

There are no flawless traders on yt. Most of them like Tone and Alessio have some interesting opinions but sometimes end up in those overly negative or overly positive stages.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:42:52 PM

I hate the Youtube scene. There's so much shilling and underhanded shit going on. I recommend expanding your filter outside of just Youtube channels. There are some excellent (and honest) analysts here on the forum, Tradingview, and Twitter.

I recommend checking out the following analysts:
  • xxxx123abcxxxx for superb EW analysis on BTC.
  • dmwardjr for rigorous Wyckoff and indicator analysis on BTC and occasionally other coins.
  • Josh Olszewicz for BTC and altcoin analysis, with an emphasis on Ichimoku Cloud.

Honorable mention for Tim West, John Bollinger, and Peter Brandt. They discuss a lot of other asset classes besides crypto.

Great shout on those, definitely useful to find some legit, unbiased analysts.

I currently follow several signals groups on Telegram, e.g. CryptoVince and WhalePump, both tend to have pretty accurate predictions.

However, I also use online machine learning tools to help with my predictions, as well as TradingView alerts. With these I don't think it's necessary to bother with TA or signals, since the big market movements are almost always predictable based on basic indicators.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:18:13 PM

TheMoonCarl is just a wannabe click-bait slut. Alessio is somewhat decent, but is an overly conservative trader who sees risks everywhere, regardless of how bullish or bearish the market is.

I somewhat follow multiple of these technical analysis youtubers to measure their sentiment and potentially trade against them if there is an interesting enough set-up. Carl was overly bearish before we had the run to $14,000 not that long ago, and that for quite a long period of time. The moment youtubers like him started to get bullish, the price went the other way. Cheesy

I do however genuinely enjoy Krown's Crypto Cave. I don't always agree with his analysis, but he's at least someone who understands how technical analysis works, which can't be said about many other youtubers, and he brings a dose of fun to the table that cracks me up all the time.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:20:58 AM

There are many youtube channels that present TA educational content in trading and each person has a different perspective on each of these channels. I myself prefer a channel that matches what I understand, everyone has different characteristics in teaching. So it's better, choose a channel that has teaching characteristics that suit you.

And also seeing too much TA content with different channels makes us confused and inconsistent in learning because each channel has its own trading style that is not same as others.

The Right Trader
The Chart Guys
Crypto Hedge
The Arcane Bear
CryptoBud

source : cryptalker.com

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:47:17 AM

One of the youtube by Ian Balina gives clear description about the market situation as well on various altcoin projects that are coming into real time usage. He is a self made cryptocurrency enthusiast, and after giving suggestions he suggests to do their own research because cryptocurrency market is not the same as the world market. There can be large scale changes happening in a very short time span.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:44:15 AM

I seldom watch youtube analysis. I follow this thread 2019 Cryptocurrency (Elliott Wave)

One of the youtube by Ian Balina gives clear description about the market situation as well on various altcoin projects that are coming into real time usage. He is a self made cryptocurrency enthusiast, and after giving suggestions he suggests to do their own research because cryptocurrency market is not the same as the world market. There can be large scale changes happening in a very short time span.
It's better to include the information that he gets paid by some of these altcoin projects that he talks about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: