Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase joining IEO/STO space  (Read 105 times)
Winscosinally (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:15:43 PM

I was surfing the web today and i came across news about coinbase warming up to start its own IEO initial fund raising,the question is what good will this bring for crypto entirely? will this have a huge impact at all or its just another useless path? To me binance and other very few big exchanges are what makes IEO trusty for investors but if coinbase join this path it will give IEO a more stronger foundation,what do you think?

Link to the news
https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-may-soon-get-in-the-business-of-initial-exchange-offerings
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:27:23 PM

Coinbase is acting like it would compete with all major exchanges like Binance or Huobi. Recently, they have added several new trading pairs and now want to launch an IEO. I am sure Coinbase would be very competitive and would provide the best service.

bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:55:23 PM

The strange thing is that they haven't done this before. IEOs are quite profitable for exchanges, it's a big cake and they are not taking their piece yet. Their entry into the IEO sector would bring competence above all, it could even cause the costs of running an IEO to be lowered.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:01:00 PM

It was more than obvious that sooner or later they will join this running train. They are loosing potential profit while Binance got very big wealth by managing IEO token sales on Binance launchpad.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:13:55 PM

This is why I feel that the next bull run will be determined after Bitcoin surpasses its 20k ath. Projects that participate in IEOs will lead that run first and with big exchanges coming in too, we may see a really exciting bull period.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:22:36 PM

Coinbase can entirely bring new sets of investors outside cryptospace which is what we needed from now on. There is just not much to extract from the old people here, they know how the system works and they all dump whenever there is the need to. Coinbase and so other should also be doing to provide regular people an access to BTC and crypto.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███